Sehun

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Hyunhee's POV

 

I was waiting for Sehun at the park. I kept on checking my phone if there are any text messages from Jongin. *sighs* I was actually really disappointed. This vacation is for the both of us but he's needed in his father's company. I guess I'll be spending my remaining days here in Philippines with Sehun.

"Hyunhee!" Someone called. I turned my head to the right and I saw my best friend walking towards. I admit, he looks really hot. 

"How long have you been waiting in here?" He asked while chuckling. I hit his arms lightly and smiled. "Let's go?" And I nodded.

We went to the cinemas to watch a movie. It was a Filipino comedy movie. "Whoo! That was amazing!" I exclaimed. "You don't even understand the language." He laughed and I laughed back. "Are you hungry?", I nodded. I was starving!

 

 

"Yeah and one time I had to spill it all over my friend's shirt..." Sehun and I were laughing like retarded seals. He was telling me funny stories so kill the boredom while eating. "You know what, Hyunhee?" He asked. I stared at him, waiting for his words...

 

"I could be with you for an hour, a day, a year, for ever, and not get bored."

 

 

 

. . .

 

 

 

My heart started beating unknowingly. *Uh-oh.... this ain't good.* I thought. 

 

 

After eating with Sehun, we decided to rest for a while. I went back to the hotel I was staying in so I could sleep. I checked my phone just in case.

 

One Message

 

I got all excited.

 

Opening...

 

"From.... mom" I read and sighed. It's not that I don't want to talk to her... I was expecting a text from Jongin or something. I frowned and read the message:   "Hey sweetie, how are things going on?".  Not wanting to disappoint my mother, I quickly replied her with a: "Everything's fine." and I locked my phone.

 

*Jongin, I already miss you...*

 

 

 

Jongin's POV

 

I was so busy taking down notes, I didn't have any time to text Hyunhee. I was feeling so down.

"Okay Jongin. Let me introduce you my daughter, Sooyoon, to be your business partner." Mr. Park said and there stood her daughter. *Sehun's girlfriend?!* I thought. She sat next to me and smiled. *Oh Great.* I thought and rolled my eyes.

After the meeting, I packed up my things.

"It's nice to see you again, Jongin." Sooyoon said with a smile.  I smiled back, not wanting to be rude or anything. She is my business partner anyway. "Nice to see you too. Where's Sehun?" I asked her. "Um... in Philippines." She replied.

 

EXCUSE ME...

 

WHERE?!

PHILIPPINES?!

OH BLOODY H---

 

"I heard Hyunhee and him went out to have some fun." She said calmly. *WHY IS SHE SO.. CALM AND URGH!!!*

I acted like I didn't care. "Really? Good thing Sehun is there to accompany her. At least I know she's fine. Anyways, I have to go now." I told her. And she smiled while nodding. "Take care."

After the meeting, I called Hyunhee as soon as possible. Her phone was ringing... *please answer* I thought.

 

"Hello? Jongin?" She said weakly.

"ARE YOU OKAY?! WHY DO YOU SOUND SO.. SICK?!" I asked, in a panicked voice. She chuckled.

"I was sleeping. Your call woke me up." She explained.

"AND YOU'RE SLEEPING WHERE....?" I tried to act calm.

"In the hotel. Where else?" She asked me. I sighed in relief.

"Well... take care of yourself for me, okay? I need to hang up now. I love you, Hyunhee."

"I love you too."

 

 

Call ended..

 

 

What if something happenes between the two of them.....?