Chapter Four

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

 

 

Your POV

Kai and I watched a movie called “A Walk to Remember”. In the middle of the movie, I started crying. Kai was patting my back, to calm me down.

“Shh... It’s just a movie.” He whispered in my ear. I was breathing heavily. The movie was very heart touching. “Why is she leaving her…?” I asked while sobbing. Kai hugged me tight. My mom coming from nowhere suddenly appeared. “You guys okay?” She asked. I wiped my tears and chuckled. Kai was giggling. “Um, yes mom.” I replied while smiling. “Alright. You guys ready for some spaghetti?” She asked. Kai looked at me and nodded.

Mom served us our spaghetti and we started digging in. “Is it nice?” Mom asked while smiling. Kai and I nodded. Mom laughed. “Omo~ you two look so cute together. So what are your plans in Philippines?”  “Um, I have a friend in Philippines, mom. And he’s going to be our tour guide while we’re in the country.” Kai explained and my mom started nodding.

It’s already 8 in the evening when Kai went home. And I’m done showering; I started reading a book entitled “Looking for Alaska.”

 

Sehun’s POV

After walking Sooyoon home, I bought some snacks and went to Hyunhee’s house. There was a terrace in her room and I started climbing on a tree. I knocked in terrace’s door which leads inside her room. The sliding door opened and you can see on Hyunhee’s face that she was damn shocked.

“Good evening.” I said and eye-smiled. She just stared at me. “What are you doing here?!” She shouted in a low voice. “Just wondering if you want to have a little chit-chat.” I explained. She sighed and asked me to sit down on the floor of the terrace and she sat beside me. “So what did you buy?” She asked me while smiling. The both of us laughed. “Well, I bought your favourite chips and some sandwich. I also bought drinks.” I said with a bright smile. I can see that she’s happy. She was smiling widely.

“Just like old times…” I told her and she stopped fangirling over the food and stared at me. I smiled at her. “I’m sorry… Hyunhee. I’m sorry if I made you cry.” I apologized. She was staring at me in disbelief. I was about to tear up. She cupped my cheeks and asked me to look at her. I titled my head and looked in her gorgeous eyes.

“I already forgave you, Sehun.” She said while smiling sincerely. My eyes widened. “Really?!” I asked. She nodded. I hugged her tight and I heard her laugh. “You’re the best, Hyunhee.” I said while smiling. We were cracking jokes the whole night. I went home, 1 in the morning. We hugged each other and I made my way home.

 

 

Your POV

This is the right thing to do. Forgiving Sehun. Maybe we could start a new right? A new story as best friends.  *Even though I promise myself I wouldn’t risk the chance of getting hurt again, somehow when I’m with you… it all seems worth it.* I thought and drifted to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guise, sorry for the short update. T__T Huhuhuhuhu. I'm still trying to mix all the beautiful scenes in my imagination so I could put them in the upcoming updates. 

 

Author's reply:

" lovelyceel  :  hey Sehun, what do u mean with war ? so thats ur reason 4 ur stupid decision ? u just scare that she'll hurt u so u hurt her in the first place ? ckckck, u already lost ur chance so now please dont disturb jongin n her relationship. btw authornim, nice sequel. gudjob n fighting !!! ^ ^ "  - Hahahaha, I love your comment :) Well, continue your support alright.

 

" bibimbap897 : Yayayayayayay!!!!!! I knew the new boyfriend would be kai YAY my ultimate bias ^^ authornim this story is so good so far I can't wait for the next update! (and thanks for including kai <3) HWAITING! "  - That's great to hear that Kai's your ultimate bias! I'm sure you'll love him more with this story! :) Thanks for commenting! ^^ xoxo