Breaking

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Hyunhee's POV

 

3 weeks after the sleep over, I received no calls or text messages from Jongin. I don't know what's happening to us. Our relationship is slowly falling apart. I mean... is this how it should be? Why do I have to suffer like this? Why me?

The next day, I decided to go to Jongin's place with Sehun just to see if he's doing okay. I pressed the door bell, no one was answering. I pressed the door bell again and their maid opened the gate. I smiled at her. "Hi, is Jongin home?" I ask her. She shook her head and replied, "No Ms. Hyunhee. He's in a business trip at US." I was shocked because he didn't even text me. "Oh.. how long will he be there?" I ask her again. "a month, ma'am." She replied. *Seriously.. A month?* I thought. I smiled and walked away with a sigh.

 

I walked in a coffee shop with Sehun just to relax my mind for a while. Sehun doesn't talk.. Maybe he knows I need time to think. I tried to stay positive because he's just too busy but can't he give me a chance to be with him even just for a day? Good thing my family and of course, Sehun are always there for me or I'll be crazy anytime soon.

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

It's been 3 weeks and I heard Hyunhee didn't receive any signs of Jongin. Hyunhee asked me to go with her to Jongin's place and so I agreed. I've admitted to myself that I still love Hyunhee. Even though she doesn't love me back. I'll be fine..

"Hi, is Jongin home?" She asked the made. "No Ms. Hyunhee. He's in a business trip at US." The maid replied. I obvserved Jongin's place. It's pretty big, with a wide garden and a fancy entrance door. There are many windows but one window caught my attention. I stared closely at the window and saw Jongin's face peeking outside the window. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief. *US huh? Jongin, why are you lying?* I thought.

I saw Hyunhee walk away and I followed her. She went inside a coffee shop near Jongin's place. I was confused. Why was he lying to his girlfriend? I stared at Hyunhee, observing her movements.

"Sehun, you're creeping me out." She said. I chuckled and replied, "Good." She smiled and shook her head. This girl is so precious and so fragile. I've crashed her heart once and I wouldn't let it be broken again. If stealing him away from Jongin is the only way, then I will.

 

That night, my mind just wouldn't stop thinking about the incident that happened at Jongin's place. I sat up on my bed and stared at the window. I stood up, changed my outfit and wore a jacket and a cap.

I took a taxi to Jongin's place and I pressed the door bell.

 

 

 

Jongin's face appeared in front of me.

 

 

"Good evening." I greeted him with a smirk.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Oh he was upset... really upset.

 

"Are you crazy?" I asked him back.

"Go away." He said and was about to close the gate.

 

 

"You're hurting her." I said. Loud enough for him to hear. That stopped him.

He opened the gate once more and stared at me. "I know."

I looked at him, confused. "Why?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

 

"You don't need to know." He replied with a smirk and closed the gate as fast as he could.

 

*Jerk* I thought.

 

"GO TO HELL!" I shouted and walked away, angry.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So um... yeah ._.v Forgive me, KaixHyunhee shippers.! xoxo

- AUTHOR