Chapter Three

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Your POV

After eating with Kai, we decided to go somewhere else. We ended up in a Church and we walked in.

 

"Someday, I'll bring you here.. and you will be wearing a wedding dress..." He said while looking at the cross infront of us. I stared at him and he smiled at me. I was about to tear up. "Hyunhee, are you okay?" He asked me worriedly. "It's just.. I can see how much you love me and I can't help it.." I was crying. I wiped my tears and laughed a little. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "But in order for us to get there, we need to support and trust each other alright?" I nodded. "Hyunhee, you love me right?"

 

"Yes.. in every language." We hugged... In the Church.. Infront of the altar.

 

KAI's POV

When I told Hyunhee about bringing her someday in a Church wearing a wedding dress, I wasn't joking. I wasn't just saying it because I will really do my best for us to get there. Hyunhee, is my miracle. Without her, I don't know what will happen to me. She became my strength. And when I feel like giving up, I'll think about her. After a long enjoying hangout with her, we decided to go home since it was already 5pm and I don't want her mom to lose her trust in me. While driving, we were chatting of course...

"So when is our flight?" She asked. "On Saturday." I replied. She nodded. "Are you excited?" I asked her again. "Yeah I am! I can't wait to enjoy the rest of my vacation with you!" She beamed and I chuckled. She's too cute for me to handle. "We're here." I told her and she unbuckled her seat belt and walked off the car.

We entered in their house and saw her mom cooking dinner. "Hey mom~" She said in kissed her mother's cheek. "Good evening my oh so soon to be mother in law." I greeted her mom while hugging her from behind. Her mom chuckled. "So what are you cooking mom?" I asked. Her mother asked me to call her MOM and I feel really happy. That means she likes me as her daughter's boyfriend. Right?  "I'm cooking spaghetti. You guys want to be the first tasters?" Her mom asked. Hyunhee and I nodded. She smiled and continued cooking.

 

Sehun's POV

My girlfriend and I were walking around the mall to see if everything we needed for the trip is complete. And thank God she decided to go home!

"Baby let's go eat first" She insisted. Food? sure. "Okay" I replied and we staryed walking towards a restaurant. The food was served and she was blabbing all the time about nonsense things. I don't have any idea why am I still with this girl.

When Hynhee confessed to me, I was happy! Nothing could ever replace my happiness. I didn't admit to her that I like her because I'm playing Hard to Get. That night after she confessed to me, I was sitting on my bed and looked out of the window. I've been hurt by a girl 3 times already. And I thought that Hyunhee is also a girl and she also has a big chance to hurt me. So I just asked Sooyoon to be my girlfriend so I won't het hurt. At first I thought I did the right thing. I thought I was gonna fall for Sooyoon but my heart says the otherwise. That's when I realized I made the wrong move.. I made the wrong choice.. I was predicting too much about a girl who did nothing but to love me and make me feel like I'm the happiest man in this universe. I felt guilty.. And until now I still am.

I thought about her boyfriend, Jongin.

 

 

*Sorry jongin-ah.. But I'm ready for war...* I thought

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey hey. C: omfg. Guise, I am so sorry for the short update :( It's Sunday today and I just can't be infront of the computer for hours! e.e Anyways, 315 views in 3 days T.T huhuhu. I love you so much guys! Don't be too silent. You guys can freely comment! ^^

" icecubebeeater : Kai smirks is my fav XDD oh sehun you idiot >< "  -  Let me guess. Your ovaries exploded? XD hehehe