Disaster

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Sehun's POV

 

I absolutely don't know what to feel right now. It's been a month since the incident happened and Hyunhee is out of her mind! She stayed up all night, calling Jongin but he wouldn't answer. She even waited outside Jongin's house for a week but he wouldn't go home... or he wouldn't go out, I should say. He's a jerk.

Well, in the present.. Here I am, playing video games. Hyunhee promised me that she would go here so I prepared ice cream. She's stressed and don't know what to do.

"Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah!" I heard someone calling me from outside. I looked out the window.

"Oh Luhan hyung!" I called back. He's a friend of mine. He's originally from here but he went to study in Hawaii but he's back and we're going to have so much fun together with Hyunhee. I walked downstairs and opened up the door for him. 

"Hey Sehun!" Hyung greeted and I smiled. We walked in my room and we started playing video games when I heard my phone vibrating.

"Excuse me." I said politely and answered my phone call.

 

"Sehun, I'm sorry but I couldn't go there. My mom wants me to help her clean the house." I heard Hyunhee say.

"Luhan's here so it's okay. I won't be bored. Take care okay? And don't so something crazy today!" I scolded and heard her laugh on the other line. "Yes boss." She replied and ended the call. Well at least she's letting her mind focus on something else today.

After a few round of games with hyung, I obviously won. "Hey hyung, I have ice cream. Want some?" I asked and he nodded. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen when a scene from Church yesterday popped in my head.

 

"If you want something or someone, would you do everything just for that thing or that person?" Asked the Sunday class teacher. "Sehun?" She called. I looked up and stared at her. "Would you do everything?" She continued. *Everything...?* I thought. Would I? Probably not.

"No I wouldn't." I replied. She stared back at me, surprised. Most people would answer yes but I said the opposite. Who wouldn't be surprised?

 

She was about to call another student when Hyunhee popped in my mind.

 

"Wait." I called. The whole class was looking at me.

 

"I would."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Then I thought, maybe I'm just like any other person. Fighting for the one they love. Fighting for the one they want. I love Hyunhee. I want Hyunhee. I need her in my life. Letting her go was a regret. A mistake. A decision of a fool who was afraid to get hurt. 

Maybe it's not too late? Nothing is too late. Right?

 

 

That night, I messaged Sooyoon.

 

MEET ME AT THE PARK. NOW. ASAP.

 

I wore my cap and took a jacket with me.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun!" She called and I turned my head, only to see her running towards me and gave me a warm hug. I hug her back.

"What's it that you want to tell me?" She asked, smiling widely. *Why is this so hard..* I thought. Please don't smile, please don't smile Sooyoon. You're making it hard for me.

Damn. Just tell her.

 

 

"Let's break up."

 

 

"What?" She replied, startled. I looked down, not wanting to meet her stare. I was waiting for a slap or a punch so I looked up, only to see her staring at me. I hugged her tight and she hugged back.

"You still love her, don't you?" She asked. I slowly nodded. "I'm sorry.. really.." I apologized. She broke the hug and cupped my face. "Sehun. Oh Sehun. I understand. Okay?"

This girl is just.

I don't regret meeting her.

 

After a small talk with Sooyoon, I went home when I received a call from Hyunhee.

 

"SEHUN! SEHUN! JONGIN ANSWERED MY CALL! HE ANSWERED MY CALL! SEHUN! I'M SO HAPPY!"

 

 

 

 

 

. . .

 

 

 

 

 

Confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is love playing with me? 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an: omg guys. Sorry for updating late T.T Busy busy busy plus I'm running out of ideas. I hope you guys understand :( Mind giving me some? I'm really busy with school and stuffs so I don't really have much time to update but I'm trying my best. Anyways, belated Merry Christmas and Belated Happy New Year to all of you <3 I hope you guys have a splendid 2014! ^^