Sehun's Thoughts

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Hyunhee's POV

I went back to the room with a glass of water. Just in case.. I checked my phone's inbox.. Sehun didn't reply from my message anymore. WEIRD. Hmm.. Maybe he's just busy with his girlfriend. Oh well~

*Where's Jongin?* I asked myself and sat down the bed with a sigh. I checked my phone again. No signs of Sehun. I wonder what happened. Oh nevermind! I'll just go and have fun with myself for a while.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

0 MESSAGES

 

Argh! Why isn't she replying? -__- "Sehun, are you gonna watch the movie or what?" Sooyoon asked me. Oh, I forgot about the movie we're watching. "Oh yeah.." I replied and focused my eyes on the TV, not wanting to disappoint her.

"Hey, Sehun." Sooyoon called. I looked at her. She sighed and asked, "Are we okay?" I was shocked from her question... Oh God. Did she notice everything? I didn't answer her and I just looked down. She held my hand and stared at me, I stared back.

 

"You've been quiet lately. Is there something wrong?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong.. Just tired." I replied calmly. She nodded her head and rested her head on my left shoulder.

 

I stared at her face for a while and thought...

 

*I'm sorry I'm such a up, I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy... I'm so sorry.*

 

I stared at my phone's wallpaper.  It was her, Hyunhee..

The picture was taken last year. We were still best friends and we just wanted to take pictures that time.

*I stared out the window for the longest time after you were gone. I thought about all the things you said and I'm sorry.. I didn't know the right words to make you stay. I'm sorry I pushed you away, It's what I do when I'm afraid..* I thought. Tears started to fall from my eyes but I wiped them fastly.

The movie ended and I just stared at the TV while Sooyoon went out to get some food. I stared at my phone and saw a message.

 

READ

 

From: Hyunhee<33

Message: Good night Sehunnie ^^ Have a nice sleep.

 

*Good night?* I thought. I checked my phone's clock. It's already 7:30 pm? That fast? I sighed from Hyunhee's message.

 

"I can't sleep at night, I'm staring at the phone knowing that you're not alone..." I whispered to myself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another update!! Thank you guys for reading this fanfic C: I appreciate everything. ILYAll :*