Bonding

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Hyunhee's POV

The next day, Jongin and I made our way to a fastfood restaurant near the resort. "What do you want to eat for breakfast?" He asked me. "Pancakes." I replied and searched for a vacant chair for the both of us. After few more minutes of waiting, our order came and we started digging in.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked me. "Hm, let's go back to Manila." I replied and filled my mouth with food. "Already?" He asked while pouting. I stared at him and chuckled. "How about you? What do you want to do today?" I asked him and he replied, "Let's go fishing." I smiled. "Sounds good to me." And we continued eating. We made our way back to our room to rest for a while.

"So we'll go fishing and then we're gonna go to an amusement park! Okay? Oh! Where do you want to eat for lunch?" He asked me. I chuckled and pinched his nose. "Let's just go with the flow and see where the waves will take us." I replied and he smiled and replied "Okay."

 

Sehun's POV

"Sehun-ah~ What do you want to do today?" Sooyoon asked me. We just took our breakfast and now we're walking in a park. "Hm.. why don't we... go to an amusement park?" I replied while smiling.  She's a nice woman and I want to give her a nice time. She clapped, "Okay! Sounds good!" Sooyoon replied and we continued walking. *I wonder what's Hyunhee doing right now.* I asked myself. I noticed myself smiling from the thought. And then I remembered Jongin's with her. My smile faded.. sigh~ *This is hard..*

 

Hyunhee's POV

"Yes dad. Right.." I heard Jongin say. *Dad? Oh he's talking with his father.* After few minutes, Jongin walked in our room and hugged me from the back. "Everything fine?" I asked him. He didn't reply so I faced him. He sighed deeply.

"My dad wants me to go back to Seoul to help him with some business stuffs. I told him I'm on a vacation with you but this is urgent." He explained.

I smiled. "I understand. You better go.." I replied.

"But--"

"No buts, Kim Jongin. I'll be fine." I assured while smiling. He smiled back and gave me a quick peck on my lips. "Okay then.." He started packing his bags while I was sitting on the sofa while watching movies. "Hyunhee, if you need anything, call me. Or if you want to go somewhere, just call Minkwang. Okay? I told him what happened. I trust him and I trust you. Your flight is in two days.. I'll miss you." He explained while doing hand gestures. I chuckled, "Yes sir!" He laughed and hugged me tight.

 

It's already 12 in the morning and I'm still here sitting on the couch, staring at the TV infront of me. *What to do?* I thought. I took a shower and wore a simple casual dress. I went to a park after locking my hotel room and then I heard my phone vibrating...

 

Sehun calling...

 

I smiled and answered the call. "Hello, Sehun?" I said. "Hey Hyunhee. Are you busy today?" Sehun asked. "No, I'm not. Jongin left and I don't know where to go." I explained while frowning. "Is that so? Um... do you want to come with me?" He asked again. "And Sooy--"

"Sooyoon went back to Korea." He finished. "Why?"  "Her mom called her for a business matter."  *What a coincidence.* I thought. "Okay then." I said and sighed. "I'll pick you up. Where are you now?"   "I'm at the park. I'll wait here. Come faster.... Bestfriend." Then the call ended.

 

Jongin's POV

I wonder what's Hyunhee doing right now...

"Jongin! Are you listening to your father?" My mom asked me. "W-what?" I have no idea what's my dad talking about. I heard my mother sigh. "You're going to US for 1 week to finish this business matter with our company's partner, the SY Airlines." She explained. "Excuse me... 1 week?" I asked with my eyes wide open. "But Hyunhee's---"

"Hyunhee. Hyunhee. Hyunhee. Son, you should be mature enough! This business project isn't a joke! And it's for your future, with Hyunhee." My mom explained. *Future with Hyunhee..* I thought.

"Fine."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading guys! Now here's a little something for you guys.. this picture illustrates what will happen to the next chapter! ^^

^ THAT'S HYUNHEE. 8)