Silence

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

No one's POV

 

It's been 3 weeks since the trip. Sooyoon and Jongin are still busy with the business. Sehun's always there to cheer Hyunhee up when she's not in the mood. Since Jongin's busy, Sehun's trying his best to keep his best friend happy. They would go to the mall, buy ice cream together, they even watch movies together.

It's Saturday and Sehun promised Hyunhee to have a sleepover in her house. 

 

Hyunhee's POV

 

I'm currently waiting for Sehun here at the park. He's sleeping in my place today so we need to buy snacks since we'll probably have a movie marathon tonight. After few minutes of playing with my phone, I felt a hand on my right shoulder that caused me to turn around. I smiled.

"Did I keep you waiting?" Sehun asked. I shook my head and replied "No you didn't."

"Great! So where are we going today?"

"Let's go to a convenience store so we could buy our snacks." I suggested. He smiled, "Okay, kajja~"

Sehun's eyesmile is priceless, to me. His eyes never lied to me. He's comfortable to be with. You can be yourself around him and that's why I love hanging around with him.

We entered the store and Sehun picked up a basket. We started picking up chips like O!Karto, Cheetos, Tako Chips and Sun. After buying snacks, we dierectly went to his house so he could pick up his own clothes.

 

"Hi mommy dear!"

Sehun's mom walked towards me and hugged me tight. "Did you have a fun time?" She asked me and I nodded while smiling. "That's great!"

 

*RING RING RING RING*

I picked out my phone from my bag. "Hello?"

"Baby?"

"Oh Jongin!"

"Yeah it's me.. how are things going out?"

"Pretty well. Hey I missed you!"

"You missed me...?"

 

 

 

"Mhm. Every single day of my life."

 

 

 

SILENCE...

 

 

 

"Um... I'm doing fine, don't worry. How about you?" I asked to break the silence.

"I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Is there something wrong? Are you mad or something?"

"No."

 

And the call ended.

 

I stared at my phone. A tear ran down my face, I wiped it out as fast as I could. *Maybe he's just busy.. Yeah.. stay positive, Hyunhee* I said to myself.

I was hurt. He rarely calls and when he does, he always acts cold towards me. I miss him, a lot. But can't he just skip a day so we could spend time together?

"HYUNHEEEE~ LET'S GOOOOO." I heard Sehun shout from upstairs.

I looked up with a smile on my face. "Okay Sehun!" I shouted back.

 

 

 

 

Everything's fine... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right?