The Dream

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Your POV

 

"Hyunhee... wake up."

"Mhhhhrmmm.."

"Hyunhee.."

I felt Jongin's fingers poking my cheeks, I opened my eyes slowly and his smiling face greeted me. I chuckled.

"We're here." Jongin said. I stepped off the car and looked around while smiling brightly. *Fresh air, finally* I thought. "Umm guys... a little help here?" I looked at my left and saw Minkwang having a hard time with our bags. I laughed and helped him. "Gee, thanks." He said and I just nodded.

After paying for our entrance fee, we made our way to our room. This resort has rooms where we can stay in. *Not bad.* I thought. The place was clean and it's safe. I walked in the bathroom and changed to my swimsuit. After changing I walked out and saw a topless Jongin in front of me. Well, I'm not startled anymore since I'm already used in seeing him topless. "Let's go together." Jongin said while applying some sunblock. I smiled at him. "Okay then, I'll wait for you outside."

There were lots of boys outside the room but none of them caught my attention. After few minutes, Jongin went out of the room and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. We made our way in the water. We started splashing water while laughing.

After 2 hours, we were extremely tired. The both of us decided to rest for a while. I took a shower and so did Jongin. We slept while hugging each other.

 

 

"I will protect you" He said.

"Why are you protecting a person like me?" I asked while crying.

*silence*

"Because I love you... and nothing could change that."

 

 

"Hyunhee~ Hyunhee~ Wake up."

I sat up and started rubbing my eyes. *What a strange dream. W-who was that guy in my dream?* I thought. *whatever.*

"Hyunhee! Lunch's up!" Jongin called. "Coming" I replied and walked out of the room. After eating, I decided to take some photos of myself. "Hyunhee! Say Hi to the camera!" Jongin shouted.

 

"Hiiiii~ This is Hyunhee! Let's enjoy the beach together!" I screamed while Jongin took a video of me.

 

*I wish it's always like this...* I thought.

 

After having a long walk at the beach, I decided to rest my feet just for a second before I swim. While I close my eyes, my phone started beeping. I opened a message..

 

From: Sehun

Message: Hi Hyunhee :) What's up? Where are you? c:

 

I smiled from his message. And replied...

 

To: Sehun

Message: I'm at a beach in Subic with Jongin ^^ Have a nice day Sehunniieee~

 

After 30 minutes, my conversation with Sehun hasn't ended up yet. I was laughing because of our topic.. a very random topic indeed. We were talking about the different fonts in the internet. WEIRD.

 

Jongin's POV

She never took her eyes off her phone -__- I wonder who is she talking to. I stood up from my chair and hugged her from her back. She smiled. "Tired?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "A little."

She tood up from her seat. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "I want to drink some water. Want some?" She asked and I shook my head. I noticed that she left her phone so I checked it out. I was just curious...

 

1 Message from Sehun ^^

 

*Sehun?* I thought and opened the message.

 

"Okay I give up. You win, beautiful :)"

The message said. I took a deep breath and sighed. I clicked the delete button.

 

DELETE?

Yes     No

 

YES. *click*

 

 

* I'm not gonna let you steal Hyunhee from me, Oh Sehun. *

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Someone kill me. PLEASE. Sorry for not updating T.T Blame my school! Well anyways, this chapter is boring. I'm busy with my school stuffs T.T If you guys wanted to talk to me, check out my Facebook account:  /XOXOHDULT   or my roleplaying account /babyouare

That's all~ ^^ I'll update longer next time.