Chapter Two

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Sehun's POV

 

I was on my way to my girlfriend's house so I could pick her up. We're having a one week vacation in Philippines. Sigh~ She forced me too. I'm not really the type of person who wants to go out of the country and explore -__-

I took a bath and went out of the house. My family is fine. I'm closer with my mom than my dad. My mom is like a friend to me and she's waaaay to awesome to be my mother. We play xbox together, computer games together. That kind of close. While my dad? I don't really talk to him. We're not close and I don't really have any plan to be close to him. He pisses me off. He's always out of the house even after his job.

I walked in the bus and searched for a vacant seat when my eyes landed on a girl... a very familiar girl... It was Hyunhee. I missed her so much. When the friend zone happened, we just.. lost communication. I know she was damn hurt but I have my own reason for those things to happen.. I have a reason for my decision! Although I still feel guilty. I caught her staring at me and my heart starts beating faster. Then she quickly looked away. sigh. The bus stopped and she walked off.. I started following her. *Should I talk to her?* I thought. *Yeah, maybe.* My heart starts skipping more at the thought.

"Hi~ Long time no see." I said to her. She was startled. "Oh my gosh!" Well, I need to stay calm right? So I had no expression in my face. "Sorry, did I scare you?" I asked. Duuh, obviously -__- "No. No you didn't." She replied. I know she's being sarcastic right now so I just chuckled. "So what's up?" I asked. I just wanna talk to her right now and bring the old us back. "Um.. we can't talk right now, I'm busy." She replied and started walking away. *So that's it?* I thought. *Is she still avoiding me?* "Busy with what?" I asked catching up with her. "With stuffs." She replied. She's a little pissed I can tell. Then she started walking fast, almost running. *sheesh* I was catching up with her again. She stopped. "Urgh! Stop following me, Sehun!" I was shocked. I never heard her yell on me. This is the first time. "Stop following me around okay?! Jongin is waiting for me!"  *Jongin?* I asked myself. Who the hell is Jongin?! T___T "Who's Jongin?" I asked her. "Your boyfriend?" She looked away. *So it's her boyfriend* Sigh. She looked straight at me. "Yes, my boyfriend. Now please let me go." She replied and started walking towards the taxi station.

 

Now please let me go...

Now please let me go...

Now please let me go...

Now please let me go...

 

Those words kept on repeating in my mind.

So she's done with her feelings... She doesn't care about me anymore... I texted her

 

To: Hyunhee<3

Message: Congratulations. You've moved on..

 

I wasn't very happy about that news. I was pissed. Irritated.... HURT. I took a taxi and less than 5 minutes, I was at my girlfriend's house already.

"Sehun oppa!" She beamed. I just nodded at her.

 

Now please let me go...

 

Oh it. Please stop! Please please. Stop torturing me the whole day. We were on our way to the mall... and scenes with Hyunhee started to flashback in my mind. That day she confessed to me. Her effort in my birthday party... I didn't had the chance to say thank you to her. I'm such an idiot.

 

Your POV

Kai and I walked in the mall. His hands intertwined with mine. I was smiling.. widely. I thank God for giving me this angel. If something happens to him, I will definitely die. We walked towards the department store where we can buy the things we need. We searched for a bag. a huge one. We ended up with this bag. And started buying more stuffs like towels, lotions, I also bought two skirts. Green, and the other one is pink. Well, Jongin didn't buy any clothes since he has a lot in his closet. 

I felt my tummy grumbling. Kai chuckled. "Someone's hungry." He said with a smile painted on his face. I laughed. "Hehe."  "Did you take your breakfast?" He asked. I shook my head. His eyes widened. "What?! Why didn't you tell me?! Oh God. You need to eat!" He said in horror and started pulling me towards a restaurant. He was looking at me worriedly. "Calm down, Kai. It's not like I'm pregnant or what." I chuckled. "You will be soon." He whispered in my ear. I shivered. He was smirking at me! *dies*

  

[a/n: Boom! Pregnant! hehehe XD]

 

I hit him lightly. "Kai.. stop doing that." I said blushing. "Why baby? Love it when I smirk?" He replied ily. I blushed harder. He chuckled. "You're so cute." Then he kissed my cheek.

The waiter served our food and we started digging in. "So what do you wanna do in Philippines?" I asked him. "Make love?" He replied with his puppy eyes. "Kim Jongin!" I shouted in a low voice. He chuckled. "Of course I wanna have fun with you. Do wall climbing, swim.. do everything with you." He replied smiling sincerely. I was deeply touched by his words.

 

 

 

*I'm so lucky.* I thought.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 Subsrcibers and 251 views in just 2 days? ;') Guys, thank you so much. And your comments are amazing!

" k-poplover312 Whoa Chapter one is awesome :D I think the guy that suits Hyunhee more would be kai because he is so sweet and protective for her."   -  Thank you so much. Oh really? You think Kai suits Hyunhee more? keke :3 Thank you for voting. xoxo.

 

Comment and Subscribe~ Let me love you, readers. ^^

- Author.