When fond turns to like

Happy

Kris had seen no point in denying it anymore.

He found Tao interesting. In any way he could think of, even though he could not find the reason why.

Without actually realizing what he was doing, he found himself texting the boy as soon as he got home to check if he had got home as well.

Even if he was interested in him like that, everyone his age, including him, should know and stick to the so-called three days rule. But he guessed his brain went malfunction somewhere between the park and his house, because he did not give a about it anymore.

He, however, regretted his move because Tao did not reply.

Kris had a hard time trying to sleep afterwards.

In the morning, when he still didn’t get a reply, he found himself wondering what Tao was doing. So Kris texted again.

Okay, twice in the span of twelve hours. This is definitely getting weird if it hasn’t.

This time Tao replied with a “Nothing,”

Kris squealed at the fact that he got a reply, but at the same time not as happy as he was supposed to be because of the actual text itself. Who the heck reply a text with just one word? Clearly someone who is not interested. But Kris is not backing out. Yet.

After some more attempts to talk through text ended in failure, Kris asked if Tao would like to meet him back at the park. Surprisingly, the kid accepted the invitation. Now he perfectly knew that their past encounters hasn’t been very friendly. As an attempt to be at least nice and thus change how Tao see him (yes, he did heard Tao said “bipolar”) and hopefully improve their interaction as well, Kris brought a tumbler with him; filled with hot coffee he brewed himself. He was so proud of his brewing skills. A little show off won’t hurt, right?

Kris arrived first at the park. That day was, again, cloudy. The sky was threatening to cry, but this was the weather Kris now starting to like, as it reminded him of the day he first met Tao.

He sat on under the tree again, eyeing the tumbler he had been holding. Will Tao like it?

He sighed.

Kris was going all out. Why, he still didn’t know. What he knew was that he felt this tingling sensation in his belly every time his phone rang with message notification, a pang of disappointment that strike every time he found out Tao was not the sender, and an appearance comfortable stir in his chest along with quickened heartbeat when it is a reply from Tao. This is new for Kris to feel that sensation. He was curious and at the same time, anxious.

And there he was, waiting there at the same park, sitting under the same tree, waiting for the boy that had messed his world up in just two days.

Not long after, he recognized a figure approaching, tall with black hair and still wearing uniform, looking straight at him. The figure raised an eyebrow as he grew close.

“What’s in there?” Tao pointed as soon as he sat next to Kris.

“No hello, no nothing?” Kris mocked, “I thought you’re all about manner,”

Tao stared at Kris for a while before responding, “So you want me to be polite now?”

“You stubborn,”

“Liar,”

“How many times should I tell you that I never lie to you?” Kris retorted.

“Yeah, whatever,” Tao pouted.

My dear God wasn’t that pout cute.

Kris couldn’t help his reactions again and without knowing, he grinned widely.

“You look stupid with that grin on your face,” Tao said, laughing.

Kris didn’t respond; too busy taking the view in front of him. He definitely liked Tao’s laugh as well, aside from his eyes and part of personality he had been showing in the past two days.

Tao didn’t seemed to mind of his staring though; he just moved his attention to the object in Kris’ hands.

“What’s that?” he asked, and Kris followed the direction of the younger’s eyes.

“Coffee. The best one in town. Wanna try?” Kris popped the cap open, a little jumpy from the excitement. He couldn’t wait for Tao to taste his creation. Letting the steam out of the small tumbler, he handed it towards the younger.

“Um…” Kris watched Tao tilted his head, “I don’t drink coffee. I don’t like bitter stuff,” he explained, throwing disgusted face to Kris.

Kris was not to give up that easy, “Not my coffee. Just try it first, if you don’t like it you can spit it out,” he tried to pursue him, handing Tao the tumbler again.

Tao glanced at the black container suspiciously for a minute. Steam flow from its neck and finally the scent it emitted reached his nose. It doesn’t smell like the coffee Tao hates. It actually smelled like…

“Caramel?” Tao held the tumbler in his hand and lifted his head, looking at Kris in question.

Kris smiled, “You got it right. Try it,”

Tao finally took a sip of the hot beverage. It was not bitter at all; it was sweet and tasted really good. He also decided he liked how the warm liquid passed through his throat felt like. Tao his lip and took another sip.

“Was it good?” Kris asked, curious although Tao’s expression literally just gave out how he thought about the beverage.

“Uh-huh,” Tao hummed from the tumbler as he took his third sip.

Kris chuckled.

“How come you didn’t like coffee before?” he asked, watching the way Tao drink from the tumbler in amusement.

Tao diverted his gaze from the tumbler and met Kris’ curious eyes. His own expression was unreadable.

Tao didn’t answer, because his reason is actually rather pitiful and telling Kris about it means inviting him to his life, which he’s not sure yet about doing so.

“Tao?” Kris asked again.

“I just don’t like it,” Tao decided to say.

“Why?” Kris insisted in getting a legit answer.

Tao blinked, “Why are you so curious?”

Kris lifted an eyebrow, think, “I have never really met anyone who didn’t enjoy coffee. Speaking from personal experience; everyone in my university drinks coffee like water,”

Tao scoffed, “Well, hello,”

Kris scoffed back at him, “A little caffeine wont hurt you, you know,”

“It’s not about that,” Tao responded.

“What is it then?” the elder asked.

“I will tell you when I feel like it,” Tao said again, taking another sip of coffee.

Kris pouted in response.

Tao eyed him, “You know, you can be scary. But you look even scarier when you pout like that. Beyond words,” the younger smirked.

“Well whatever it is, I will make you like coffee,” Kris eyed the tumbler in Tao’s hand. The boy glanced at the tumbler as well, watching the steam went up to his nose. He actually started to like that sweet caramel scent on top of the earthy ground coffee smell.

“Why?” he asked as he enjoyed the scent under his nose.

“Because I want to,” Kris responded nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. Trying and making the other like coffee surely be a good reason for them to meet up every once in a while. Or better yet, regularly.

“You know, you’re actually pretty weird for a stranger,” Tao squinted at Kris from the tumbler.

“I’d rather you stop considering me as a stranger, and more towards acquaintance,” Kris smirked, enjoying the surprised expression on Tao’s face.

“Don’t push it,” Tao answered, taking more sip.

“I’m just offering a better perspective here,” Kris chuckled, “What kind of person drank a beverage offered by a stranger?”

Tao didn’t respond, but his face shown that he was considering Kris’ words.

Kris smiled wider, “See what I mean? And I see you have no problem with coffee whatsoever anymore, Tao,”

“Maybe,” Tao mumbled back, realizing what he had been doing and put the tumbler down on his lap.

Kris smiled, taking a deep breath, “Do you know why it tasted so good?” he asked, changing the topic.

“Erm… If the fact that I just told you I don’t like coffee didn’t give you any hint that I don’t have a bleep about coffee then I can tell you that no, I don’t know,” Tao raised an eyebrow, giving Kris a look.

“You and your so called manner, boy. You have to also realize that if you say I am weird, I am also thinking about you in the same way,” he laughed, and Tao laughed along, “Anyways, this coffee in particular, tasted different because I grinded them evenly. I ground my own coffee, picked my own beans, roasted them myself as well, the way I prefer it just so I can get the right taste I like. Then I use the drip technique to make it. The process was slow, but you’ll get the best coffee taste from it. I also only mix it with the best cream. Sometimes caramel cream, hazelnut cream, you’ll be surprised what kinds of creams they offered out there. Most coffee place here use syrups instead to give flavor to their coffee, but then it made the coffee too sweet, hence losing the actual taste of the coffee itself,”

“So you have a mini coffee factory in your house?” Tao perked up in interest.

“Well you can say it that way if you think that the coffee maker standing on my mother’s kitchen counter and that small grinder-roaster attached to it are a factory equipment,”

Tao laughed, “Whatever you call them, they’re badass machine. This coffee was perfect,” he flashed a smile, earning him a smile from Kris as well.

Then rapidly, Kris’ expression changed.

“YAH! Don’t finish it!” Kris grabbed the tumbler away from Tao, who whined in response.

“I thought you made it for me!” Tao whined.

Kris’ heart literally stopped. He was so stunned to the point he lost his words. Tao’s whine really just stopped his world and this is not exaggerating.

As he was trying to regain his consciousness and composition, Tao made another one, “Kriiiis~ I want some moreee~”

Kris believed he could never actually recover from this anymore.

“Ehem. Now who said he didn’t like coffee?” Kris laughs, trying to look as composed as possible.

Tao pouted, “Don’t laugh at me,”

Kris chuckled again; taking a big sip of the coffee then returned it to Tao’s hands.

“You finished it!” Tao said as he examined the tumbler.

“Hahaha... Well it’s mine to begin with! Come on, erase that pout. I will make you more,” Kris responded, trying to see if Tao was interested.

“Really??” Tao exclaimed in excitement, grabbing Kris’ arm.

Kris really needed to try and get used to this cardio exercise sensation in this ribcage.

“Yeah, but not today. One cup is enough for the day, you wont be able to actually enjoy it if you drink too much in one go,” he mumbled, hoping that Tao won’t notice the hidden meaning of his expression.

“I barely had a cup,” Tao pouted.

Kris laughed again.

“You’re something,” he decided to say.

 

 

Kris and Tao had met countless of times since, sometimes just to keep each other companied while doing their own papers and homework, or to talk and drink coffee. Tao, who had never liked coffee prior to meeting Kris as how he had admitted, now drank the bittersweet black liquid every time they meet. All of them had always been suggested by Kris, if not brewed by the elder himself from scratch. Tao felt like he had tasted coffee from all around the world, and he was surprised at how he was enjoying doing so. Drinking those coffees helped him to try and know Kris better as he’s like every layer of flavor coffee has itself. They always look bitter from the outside, but once you ground them, roast them, be patient and let them drip in their own accord and gave them flavors, they became this sweet, humble, and interesting on their own and never cease to give you surprises.

Tao had never thought that actually Kris was a nice person, even though he could be egotistical, sarcastic, and sometimes plain blunt. Tao was sure he had never met anyone like Kris in his whole life, and it had made him so much more interesting. Sure they started on the wrong foot, but now that they hang out more and such, it’s like it had never happened in the first place. Tao enjoyed being around Kris, and he hoped that the elder too, if the smile and laughter that almost always escaped his lips whenever they’re together gave any hint. Tao knew he still barely knew Kris, but he knew he admired him so much. He was in his university year already, like Suho and Luhan, and he was just as determined as them. What makes him different was this obvious curiosity he possess, which is almost like hunger, for knowledge. He had been teaching Tao about things that had never even once crossed his mind, like the probability of another galaxy and animal species, and those kinds of things made Tao admire Kris even more.

On the other hand, Kris found that Tao was actually a really sweet kid with a real sweet tooth, who can be really stubborn at times and that when he cried, its not that he’s a crybaby, it’s that he has a really soft heart. To make him even more special, Tao somehow captured his attention without even trying. Kris actually noticed how a lot of his classmates and sometimes seniors or juniors tried to get his attention, doing things that for him were just simply overreacting. Now Tao had looked like he was not trying in the first place. It was like a fresh breather for Kris, and maybe it was the point where Kris began to feel attracted to him but then he realized it was not. Tao was just simply different and just like his eyes; everything about him was just as mesmerizing. Hanging out with Tao had been an adventure on its own for Kris, as he started to know other sides of Tao that was actually very cute (he would proudly admit this now), very quirky, and very cheerful (especially after desserts).

Tao somehow made Kris treat him strawberry parfait the last time they met at the diner nearby, no matter how Kris had said that even the existence of the pink dessert on the table where they were sitting embarrass him to the core. He remembered how Tao just shrugged at his rants and giggled like a kid as he devoured the parfait to every single drop of the melted ice cream.

Kris had never seen anything cuter than the boy in front of him in his whole life (he had seen no point in denying it anymore, remember? And now he’s gonna say it whenever he can, just not in front of Tao yet).

It was nearly two weeks after the strawberry parfait incident that Kris decided to buy Tao a new iPod himself.

“Was this for real? You’re actually giving me new iPod??” Tao yelled as he opened the paper bag Kris just shove him, back under the willow tree at the park on a breezy Sunday afternoon.

“Yeah. They had a new version in store so they have a deal on this one and I thought, what the heck,” Kris responded.

Yeah who was he trying to fool? Hopefully this dense kid next to him.

“Thanks!!” Tao picked on the seal, flipped the case open, and touched his new iPod for the first time, “I’ve been listening to my music through my laptop but it’s hard to carry your laptop around… This is so… Whoa. But what about our agreement though?”

Kris shrugged, “Don’t think about it,” he watched in amusement as Tao examined his new iPod.

“But this… Kris, thank you,”

The boy shifted his seating position and did something only so logical for him to do.

He launched and hugged the taller man.

Kris was shocked; his eyes widened in surprise as he felt Tao grabbed his neck tighter all while he laughed. Kris chuckled and hugged the younger back, feeling somehow familiar with the gesture. He put one of his arms around Tao as he used the other one to pat the younger’s head.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re welcome,” he smiled, feeling very happy at the moment. The boy that had been the center of his life for the past couple of months was hugging him. He really was praying for time to stop for a moment.

Tao was the one who broke the embrace first as he grabbed his new iPod again, examining the black square gadget in his hands. Kris was disappointed at the lost of the contact but remained silent (trying to be cool was more like it) as he observed the excited boy next to him.

He really wished for time to just stop because he really liked this view of Tao. And to know that he was the one to put that smile on his face made him feel rather heroic.

Suddenly Tao’s phone went off.

“Ah, that’s my alarm. I got to get back home early today. My school is having an outing tomorrow, so I have to rest. Thank you so much, Kris,” Tao said as he put the iPod and the case back to the paper bag, and then stood up.

“Oh,” this time Kris didn’t bother to hide his disappointment, letting his face faltered, “So soon. Could I walk you home then?”

Tao’s eyes sparked, “Really? Your place is in opposite direction, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, but it’s not often that I actually offer you something. Don’t refuse,” Kris said, raising one of his eyebrows.

“Hahaha, sure sure, lets go then,” Tao responded, leading the way to his house.

 

 

 

“THIS WAS YOUR HOUSE?” Kris’s gaze widened at the mansion in front of him.

“Yeah?” Tao said with unsure tone.

“And you said you don’t have money??” Kris turned his head with his face, “You might say I lied to you, but you, you had been committing fraud all along,”

“My goodness, I hate that face you always make. And technically, I was honest when I told you I don’t have money. My parents do,” Tao grinned as he pushed the intercom button and sang “It’s me~” to it.

“You little—“ Kris begun, squinting his eyes, irritated.

“What?” Tao challenged, his eyes sparkled as his smile grew wider, “I’m not giving this back to you,” he wiggled the bag in his hand as the big black iron gate opened in front of them.

“Just you wait, I’m going to make you regret fooling me,” Kris replied, challenging him back.

“No, you’re not,” Tao replied nonchalantly.

“Don’t be so sure,”

“I am sure,”

“Why?”

“Because you like me too much to do such thing,” Tao laughed as he turned and entered the gate, “See you, Ge! Thanks for walking me home!”

Kris froze in his ground, feeling dumbfounded.

He liked Tao? How in the world— When in the world did he give that out? Was he what obvious?

A smile crept to his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

The day after the younger returned from his outing, both Kris and Tao were already meeting again, sitting comfortably at their favorite spot in the park: under the willow tree. Both were busy with their own activities; Kris was reading one of his statistics course book and Tao was flipping through a magazine with his headphones attached to his ears, connected to the iPod Kris gave him. Secretly, Kris had been glancing at the younger boy. He looked so immersed in whatever he was reading, nodding his head over and over and sometimes dancing as much as his sitting position allowed him to and hummed along with the song he was listening. It was rather amusing to see him do so, and at one point Kris entirely abandoned his book and moved his attention to Tao completely, grinning while trying as smooth as possible to take picture of the other. He probably had taken seven pictures or so and Tao still hadn’t noticed it. Kris continued to watch him and started to think of how their weird sort of attachment is. They were no longer stranger or mere acquaintance. But when Kris tried to reason if what they were doing was a form of friendship, he would like to think, and he actually wanted whatever this is to be more than that. If this is brotherhood, he didn’t think he’s supposed to think that Tao was cute and mesmerizing no matter what he was doing (even while doing his weird sitting dance) as often as he did. The only thing he was sure about, is that he wanted to do this regularly, indefinitely; hanging out with the boy, even just doing their own things, but side by side.

“Hey Tao?” Kris finally nudged the boy beside him, trying to get his attention.

Tao stopped dancing, raised his eyebrows and lowered his headphones as he turned to Kris, “Yes?”

“Where are you going to continue your study?” Kris asked, testing the water.

Tao took a deep breath and huffed, “Well… To be honest with you, I don’t know,” he answered, diverting his gaze to the grass field in front of them.

“Why?” Kris repositioned his sitting, now facing the raven-haired boy.

“I don’t know,” Tao shrugged, “There are many college and universities here. I don’t know which one to go to, which one suits me best, what major to take, how should I prepare, what I want to do after...”

Kris literally had to hold himself from scolding Tao again. He only had some more months until he graduated but he hasn’t had any plan?

“So what were you thinking of doing once you graduate, then?”

“I got invitations for some universities already, it’s just that I don’t feel like going to those places. I guess when it’s time, then I would choose, but right now I am completely blank,”

“Well…” Kris took a deep breath, “is there a place where you really wanted to go to?” he asked again.

Tao squinted his eyes, thinking, “Umm… Actually, my parents took me for a vacation to England a couple years ago, and I fell in love with the country in an instant. If I could, I would go back there, maybe for study. But my English was so bad and if I wanted to study there, I need my English to be flawless,”

Bingo. Kris really couldn’t believe his fate. Tao wanted to go to England too?

“I think I can help you with that,” Kris grinned proudly.

“Really?” Tao turned to face Kris, eyes widened in excitement.

“Yes, I can speak English fluently so I can help you with that. England has one of the best economics schools I have always been dreaming to enroll to. Do you want to go together?” the elder asked, his heart beating faster.

“We could?” Tao’s eyes widened and Kris sighed in delight.

“Of course!” Kris’ smile got wider as he watched Tao’s expression.

“Ooh! We could share apartments! And then we could go get groceries together, and get coffees together too!” Tao said excitedly, grabbing Kris’ arms.

“And we can continue to study together,” Kris reminded.

“Together?” Tao whispered, liking the sound of it.

“Yes, together, Taozi,” Kris took Tao’s hand in his.

The younger boy blushed at the sudden skin ship, but he didn’t pull his hand away.

Did Kris just call him Taozi?

“K-Kris,” he said, as if making sure that Kris is really holding him.

“Yifan. Wu Yifan for you.” Kris smiled at Tao’s blushing cheeks, adding another one thing cute about Tao into his list.

“Yifan..” the younger repeated. The name felt sweet on his lips.

“Yes?” Kris tilted his head, liking the way Tao called him.

Tao smiled at the sight of the person in front of him. He was so excited and overwhelmed words could not describe the happiness he’s feeling right now. He had been enjoying the times he had been spending with Kris so much he had been wishing for something to happen so they can stay together somehow, just spending time together as much as they like to, not minding the time of the day. This was literally a wish came true for him and he was really looking forward to the day he would board the plane with Kris.

After a couple seconds of awkward staring (hopefully not drooling while doing so), Tao pulled his hand, “Le-lets start studying English!” he stood all of a sudden, gathering his stuff.

“Lets go!” Kris rose as well with the same excitement; gathered his own stuff before and entangling their fingers back together and led them towards Tao’s house.

Kris missed it, but behind him Tao’s cheeks turned pink.

 

 

 

Tao and Kris had spent weeks together studying English. The first time Kris tried to teach him English, he made Tao filled a workbook and when he checked it, he realized that Tao’s English skill was not bad.

It’s terrible.

“Why do I have to put ‘had’ if the verb I’m using is already in past tense?” Tao asked stubbornly, frowning at his workbook. This time both of them were sitting on the carpet in Tao’s living room, hands on the coffee table with various books scattered around them.

“Yah! That’s the rule! Just do as the rule said!” Kris spat back.

“Its stupid,” Tao mumbled, putting his workbook on the table dramatically.

“No, its not. Now try again,” Kris flipped the workbook to the next page.

“Gegee~ I’m bored,” Tao whined with a pout.

Kris stared at the boy blankly. What was that?

“Ge~” Tao said again, looking at Kris with big puppy eyes.

“What were you doing?”

“I am bored, ge~~ Give me food~” Tao hid his head in his hands.

“You just had a candy bar half an hour ago!”

“But I want some moooore~” Tao fell on his side, shaking his head.

Kris really just wanted to squeeze Tao in a tight hug. He could feel his stern decision falter slowly, “No, no aegyo is going to work,” he said, biting the inside of his cheek.

“Gegee~ lets eat ice cream?” Tao tried again, looking up from his hands.

Kris had to turn away from Tao’s face as he felt his heartbeat stopped at the sight in front of him. He took a couple deep breaths to calm himself before responding,  “Yes, yes—”

“Yeaaayy!!” Tao cheered. He was halfway standing up, to head to the kitchen when Kris continued.

“—After two more exercises,” Kris finished his sentence, looking back at the boy.

Tao turned to meet Kris’ stern face, “Whyyyy~?”

“Come on, Tao, don’t you want to go to college? We have been on this material for a week and we still have to cover a lot more topics if you want to pass your English exam,” Kris tried to talk some sense into the younger, patting Tao’s head.

Tao turned silent for a while. He did want to go to college, because it’s in England, and England means Kris.

So if England means Kris and that he would be able to spend more time with Kris, he'd do it.

“We’re going to send the application soon and they’re going to want to see your English skill score. You can’t learn in an English speaking country without being able to understand English, right? Do you want that, Tao?” Kris continued.

Tao kept silent. Kris was right. He didn’t want that.

“Come on, you can do it if you practice enough,” Kris tried to encourage Tao, pushing the younger’s pencil towards him.

“But I’m bored, Ge..” Tao muttered, his face looked sad.

“Yes I know, but bear with it, okay? When they approve, I promise I won’t push you to study anymore,” Kris replied, pushing the pencil again.

Tao looked down as if considering Kris’ words, but he kept silent. He really was bored. They really had spent three weeks studying English; Kris even made a playlist of songs in English language for Tao to listen in his iPod in effort to make him learn faster. Tao was feeling like his head was filled with a lot of things at once and he needed a break.

Kris sighed.

“Tao, do you really want this?” Kris asked again, his face plastered on his face.

Tao looked up to Kris.

“Yes,” he answered.

“Okay, you know what, lets take that ice cream and eat it while doing the exercise. What do you think?” Kris offered. Tao’s expression made him feel like he’s a bad person.

Tao finally beamed with happiness, “Yes, Ge, I agree!” he then stood and ran to the kitchen, appearing back to the living room with a pint of vanilla ice cream, two glasses, and two spoons.

“Wait, I have a surprise,” Kris opened his backpack and pulled out the same tumbler he always used to bring his self brewed coffee.

“Coffee!” Tao clapped in excitement. Kris poured the light brown substance inside both glasses, and then scooped ice cream into them. He handed one glass to Tao, who received it gladly.

“Try,” Kris smiled.

Tao scooped some vanilla ice cream with his spoon, filled the rest of the space with coffee and brought the silver into his mouth. He squealed with satisfaction.

“Ge! This is so good! What is this?” Tao asked.

“French vanilla,” Kris answered, a proud grin on his face. Then he did the same with his own coffee and ice cream. He smiled as he savored the sweet and fragrant dessert in his mouth.

“Hmm this is good,” Kris said, satisfied.

“Yes, Ge. Thank you!” Tao slurped the rest of the ice cream clean.

Kris chuckled at the boy in front of him then continued, “Now finish the exercise,”

“Gee~” Tao started again.

“Tao, one more aegyo and I’ll go home,” Kris warned.

Tao pouted again.

The thing is, it’s not that Kris hated Tao’s aegyo. To be honest, he adored it. He missed it on the daylight when he’s at campus; he missed it on dark night before he went to bed. He loved Tao’s cute side.

Kris didn’t like it.

Because at the same time it made him feel weak, like Tao had some sort of power over him, and this is not the time to let him do that. Kris had to make the kid pass English exam so that they can depart together, and then he would allow himself to oblige to all kinds of aegyo and other adorable things Tao would use.

“Tao, come on..” Kris tried again.

Tao took the pencil in his hands, and started to work on the exercises.

“There you go, good boy,” Kris smiled, ruffling Tao’s hair.

Tao’s cheeks turned pink. They seemed to like to turn pink especially during these past weeks he spent with Kris. Dear Buddha if only Kris realize what he was doing to Tao.

Tao sighed, “I feel like a puppy if you say it like that,” he mumbled.

“Hahaha, my little puppy,” Kris ruffled Tao’s hair again.

His little puppy? Tao’s head shot up, facing the blond in front of him, satisfaction apparent on his face.

His?

Tao smiled.

Kris smiled back, “Come on, continue, do you need help?”

Tao shook his head, then turned his gaze back to the workbook.

 

 

There were no more complaints heard from Tao that evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

eeeey guais. lets spazz together! meet me on twitter @huangjangeun looking forward to talk to you!

annyeong!