214

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 7: 214

 

-Two weeks before Valentines 09-

“I can feel the valentines in the air!” Shige sang as they hang out Keiichiro’s place.

“Yeah. Tons of love letters again.” Massu sighed as he was looking very carefully at the Uno Stacko blocks.

“chokore-to! chokore-to! chokore-to! chokore-to!” Tesshi kept on howling.

“Even though we could all receive that. We’re still loveless.” Pi-chan stated. The five of them breathed heavily that the place gives a gloomy aura. Ryo blurted a wicked laugh.

“Yeah. Yeah. You don’t have to say it out loud. We all know that you and Ellie would go on a date.” Keii-chan declared before Ryo could say anything.

“I haven’t even asked her.”

“Then, can I date her?”

“No, I’ll date her!”

“Nishiki-chan! Don’t choose Shige and Massu! Pick me! I promise you, me and Ellie-chan will have a blast on V-Day.” Tesshi protested while pointing his index finger on his self. Ryo just stared at them blankly—they trigger his anger, they sure know how to make Ryo-chan pissed off.

He let out a weak and nervous chuckle. “We’re just joking Ryo-chan, we really are.” Shige explained. Finally Ryo calm down.

“What I was trying to say a while ago. I don’t know what to give her. Any suggestions?”

“Oh boy. Here we go with the suggestion forum again.” Keii-chan rolled his eyes, as he remembered the last time incident.

“Oi! Tesshi-kun! Answer smartly today, huh. Or else, we’ll drag you outside.” Yamapi threaten him jokingly.

Tegoshi cleared his throat. “How about making her something personal? Like you, yourself totally made it.” He suggested. Everybody look at him nodding. Everyone thought, ‘at last! Something wonderful came out from this boy.’

“Like what?” Massu asked him.

“Since Ellie-chan is into photography, how about giving her personalize a handmade strap? Or if you find it hard to do, just give her a handmade strap for her hand phone, right? Much easier.”

“Sugoi!!!” The NewS member clap their hands for the brilliant suggestion Tesshi have said.

“Ah. Speaking of Ellie, did she call you?”

“Yeah. I’ve already talked to Kaku Tomohiro-san. He’s the associated partner of that studio. He said he needed to talk to her first—maybe a screening.”

“Ah! I know him!” Tesshi yelled loudly with the excitement on his tone.

“We all know him.” Massu said in a low voice. They all laughed.

-One week before V-day-

“Ne, Ryo-chan how’s the gift?” Tesshi suddenly pop out of nowhere. Ryo was busy braiding the strings together.

“I’m almost done. Look!” He raised it to Tesshi’s eye level.

“Wow! I didn’t know Ryo-chan is creative.” Shige clapped his hands and admire his work.

“Ha! That is my secret talent.”

“I bet Ellie would love it.” Massu declared. All of them nod as they agree to him.

- One day before Valentine’s Day 09 @ JE’s headquarters –

A panting Tesshi shock his friends as he bang and opened the door widely. All of them looked at him strangely as he was trembling—still holding the door knob and it kind of disturb them all. Yamapi was busy at his laptop looking at the pictures. Shige and Massu were playing Resident Evil at the PS3. Keiichiro was busy reading a magazine. Lastly, Ryo was lazing around the couch.

“ Tesshi, what’s the matter?” Yamapi asked as he looks back on the monitor.

“E-E-Eri-chan is here”

“Who’s Eri-chan?”

“I mean Ellie-chan. Nishiki-chan’s Ellie!”

“W-w-what?! SHE’S HERE?! WHERE?!” Ryo shrieked as he sat down on the couch surprised.

“At the lobby.”

“Uh-oh.”

All of them stood up and run in hasty going to downstairs. Their colleagues come across and greet them, but they weren’t able chance to greet them back because of tension.

---

“Well… Hello there young lady.” An old man walked closer to Ellie.

“Hello. Good afternoon sir.” She answered back awkwardly.

“What do you have there?” The old man asked curiously as he was looking at the basket which Ellie was holding on.

“Ah. I bake some home-made chocolate cupcakes, want to try some sir?”

“Sure, I’ll be glad to.” The old man smiled at her, it kind of made her day too. She eagerly opened the basket, gets a cupcake and passed it to him. She looked at him and smiling widely waiting for his criticism.

“Oishii.”

“Thank you.” She said almost hugging him. “It was my first cupcakes. I’m glad you like it sir.”

“One of the best cupcakes, I’ve ever tasted. By any chance who are you? And what are you doing here?”

“Ah… Uh… I’m waiting for Ryo—Nishikido Ryo.”

“Ah. Nishikido—he’s a good man. So what business do you have with him?”

“I-I-I’m their new p-pho-photographer! A-and I-I’m he-here to d-discuss o-our n-new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter