Chick Magnet

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity Chapter 3: Chick Magnet

 

~Ellie~

Darn it, Ryo!! Are you a chick magnet or what?! I’m so jealous that I even want to grasp your neck, once I get a hold of you again. In fairness, the new girl is very pretty compared to Jessica. ‘Sorry, Jess! I even hate myself more, ugh! Why did I run away again? Is this how my body reacts whenever I get jealous? Weird… Okay, I don’t know where this is; I can’t even read Kanji’s. Hmm, better make a request to my next Japanese professor, to teach us, how to read them.

I continued to walk, not looking around.

“Owww!” I yelped and looked up. It’s him! “Hey!” I yelled. The guy looked at me confused. “It’s me, the one you help a while ago.”

“Oh. Hi. We met again. Small world, isn’t it? I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Yamaa Tomohisa. But you can call me, Pi. Much shorter.”

Yamaa Tomohisa? Pi? Hmm. I think I’ve heard his name before. He offered his hands, and I shook it.

“You know what; I think my boyfriend’s friend name is Pi too as I remember, but I’m not sure. By the way, I’m Elisha Yu.”

We sat on the bench and continue our chit chat. Grr. I’m still pissed off. “I think I heard your name somewhere. Anyway, what are you doing here? It’s already late. ”

“I saw a jerk flirting around.”

“Ooh. So what’s with that jerk? It seems like you’re jealous.” He laughed.

“Yeah, I’m jealous as hell. Grr. I even wanted to crush him with my own bare hands.”

“Whoa! Easy there. Is the ‘jerk’ your boyfriend?”

I nodded. “Yeah, my chick-magnet boyfriend.”

“Hmm... Let me guess, you just discovered that your boyfriend was working as a host in a club?”

I burst to laugh. Oh my God! I chuckled aloud. I can’t imagine. Ryo, working as a host? That’s…. That’s…. I don’t know, yet I find it crazy. Ah!!! I can’t stop laughing! Oh My God! Mr. Pi can sure pull a funny joke, eh. I laughed again.“No, he doesn’t work at any host club. Ugh! But, I don’t know, it seemed like wherever he would go, there are tons of girls going crazy over him.”

“Then, you’ve must been lucky to have him.”

“Uh… why does everybody kept on telling me the same phrase all over again?”

“What phrase?”

“That I’m lucky to have him? Should it be that he was lucky to have me?” I paused. On second thought, lucky is the word of the day and maybe, I was really lucky to have him. “Uh. Okay. Okay. I am really lucky to have him, I guess; it was like, I catch the big fish on the pond. I really like him so much, that I even follow him here at Japan. Would you believe that?” I giggled.

“So, are you regretting your choice?”

“No… Because I have faith in him, maybe this is just another test and I think, I should be used to it from now on.”

“Wow! He’s very lucky to have you.”

“See! Told yah! I liked him so much, that I can’t even say it personally.”

“Action speaks louder than words…”

You’re right, Mr.Pi. I sighed. What should I do? Move out? Move back to PH? Suddenly, my stomach growl, I heard Mr. Pi laughed. That is so embarrassing. I smiled sheepishly. I’m taping my fingers on the bench, it felt awkward, I mean yes we don’t know each other. I just met him today, yet I’m telling my love story. Hmm. I think it’s okay. Besides, does he personally know Ryo? For the second time, I heard a stomach growl. I’m 100% it’s not me. I look at him; he was smiling and rubbing his stomach.

“Ah, Gomen?”

He chuckled a lightly. “It’s okay.”

“I guess, we got hungry talking about your boyfriend. Oh, I know some place, where they served delicious foods.”

“Are you inviting me for dinner?”

“Yeah. Don’t worry, it’s very near here. My friends and I use to eat there whenever we want to.”

“Okay.”

We went to a Japanese Restaurant, across the convenient store where Ryo and I went a while ago. As we enter the restaurant, there are less people. I can eat at peace. We sat the end part. A chubby girl (I think the same age as mine) approached us, with the menu list on her hand and passed it on him and to me. As she saw, Mr.Pi she was like trembling and blushing. That is way peculiar. When she looked at me, she was giving me a death glare, like what Ryo use to give me, way back the first time we saw each other. If only her eyes are li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter