Best supporting actor (really!)

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity.
Chapter 13: Best supporting actor (really!)

 

-Fourth day; Saturday: restore the studio-

~Ellie~

Uwaaa! Finally, it’s time to clean this mess. I sighed. We can finally breathe. Our hard works is done! Yey! I mean theirs. I look around, Jiro and Koji were playing basketball, take note: INSIDE the studio. Tsk, tsk, I hope Tomohiro-sensei won’t get mad at them. Where is he anyway? I look around again. I notice Yumi-chan sitting at the lobby’s counter, burying her on her arms. Is she okay? I walk towards her and asked….

“Yumi-chan, are you okay?”

She lifted her head she was smiling. “Yeah. I’m good. Thanks. How about you? And your arms?”

“Completely fine!” I grinned. “It seems that you’re thinking too much?”

“I’m still thinking about yesterday’s incident.”

“Ahhh… When you saw that Ryo-guy?”

“Yeah. I still can’t move on.” She smiled widely—that explained everything. “Told yah Ellie! Pi-chan is still single! See, he took care of you. So… how does it feel like?” She looked at me so excitedly. Her hands were on her cheeks.

“Uhh… Normal feeling? Nothing special?” I answered honestly.

“That’s it?” She looked at me disgusted. What?! I’m just saying the truth. “Tsk, tsk. My. My. You know what? It’s every girls dream to be cured by Pi-chan and to be wrapped around Shige-kun’s arms.” She sighed. “You’re so lucky you know that! Every girl’s eyes were glaring at you last last night!!... uh… me and Kaoru-chan too.”

“Sorry…” I mumbled. “It was all an accident. So nothing special, really.”

“Yeah. It was Kaoru-chan’s fault! Kaoru-chan baka!”

“Ellie-chan!! Will you help me here?”

“Coming!!” I shouted back. I smiled at Yumi and she smiled back. I skipped closer to Kaoru-chan who was at the top of the ladder, removing the glass-framed pictures. I stood in front of her. There are five frames compiled over and above that was placed at the platform on the uppermost part of the stepladder.

“Can you remove the others? Please. I got exhausted just standing there.”

“How about losing your weight? Try to exercise every morning so you won’t get tired easily” Koji-san suggested. He was dribbling the ball back and forth between his legs. Ouch! It was quite insulting but very frank.

“SURE!!! As soon as possible! Tomorrow for sure!” Kaoru-chan answered in a cynical way while stepping down from the ladders.

“Watch out!” I looked on my left; swiftly the ball was cast potently it was coming closer to us. It missed me, but it hit… uh oh.

Blag
Crash
Crash
Blag
Crash

“Oh my God! What did you do?!”

“Ellie are you okay? Ell---”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie woke up, her eyes were hurt. She was dazzled by the sunlight passing through the window and also by the white furnished room.

“Huh? Where am I? I don’t know this placeeeee!!!! Don’t tell, I’m dead? Noooo! That’s impossible! What exactly happened? I want my mommy! I want Ryo! Why is it my arms casted? Oxygen mask on my mouth? Syringe on my hands?!” She was in hysteria. She touched her head and even freak out when she notice that… “How come my head has bandage too? WHYYY!”

She got frighten more when her phone suddenly rings—it was Ryo.

“Ell---”

“Ryo!! Where are you? I don’t know this place! I’m lost! Please save me!”

“Calm down… How can I save you when you don’t even know where you are?”

“Huh? What’s with your answer? You know what? I’m so scared right now yet you’re giving me stupid answ---”

“Ellie, I got to go. Call you later.” The conversation just ended like that. She shuts . She was frustrated that she started to cry, thinking that she’s alone in this world.

Knock
Knock

Ellie looked at the door. It slid, she saw six guys wearing a face mask. One of them was sitting at the wheel chair. It didn’t catch her interest. She thought, ‘It must be my roommate. Since I was confine in a semi-private room’. She huffed and turned around and faced the windows instead.

“Miss, are you crying?”

“Why do you care?! The guy I needed most right now, ditch me.” Ellie answered raising her voice. “Mind your own business, okay?” She continued she was annoyed by his sudden intrigue.

“I didn’t ditch you.” She turned around and saw Ryo sitting at the wheelchair near her bed. “See, I came here to save you.”

“Ryo! You came again!” She said happily. She wanted to sit, Shige and Tesshi helped her. “What happen to you? Why is your foot casted too? Did you get on an accident?” She asked him successively.

“That’s the reason why he always won the best supporting actor.” Tesshi blurted out, rolling his eyes.

“I don’t think there’s a big deal there? Counterfeit myself to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter