N+R=Nosy RYOnger

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 5: N+R=Nosy RYOnger
 

 


“Sure.” He said, getting his phone from his pocket. “Are you going to call Ryo?”

“Yup. Can you dial his number too? I don’t know how to use that.” She said, smiling. Pi passed his phone to her.

“Oi, Pi!”
“Ryo!!!”

“Ellie?”

“Yup. Have you read the newspaper?”

“Not yet. Why? And why are you using Pi’s phone? Where’s your phone? Where are you?” Ryo asked as fast as he could.

“Breathe okay. We’re here at your apartment. Pi-chan visited us, unfortunately you’re working right? Ugh. In case you forgot, we haven’t bought a local phone. So, that’s why I can’t call you with my own phone because my line bill would get higher. My mom would kill me for that. About the newspaper- you’re in the front page of the entertainment section. Yey!! Together with Leah. So, I’m going to buy you a cake, and we’re going to celebrate it later. So, come home at soon as you can. Bye!”

“Thank you.” She said while returning Pi’s phone. She was smiling to herself. Pi looked at her oddly.

“You’re way too strange. Why are you teasing Ryo to another girl? Should you be jealous more than being happy? Because your boyfriend has been rumored with another girl?”

“Why should I be jealous, when Ryo promised me that he’d be 100% loyal to me? Remember what I have said to you? I believe in Ryo and we trust each other. Oh, what brings you here by the way?”

“Yeah. I forgot. Ryo said you’re into photography. I have a friend who owns a studio. He’s in need of a photographer right now. So if you’re interested feel free to call me. Then I will talk to him.”

“Wow! Thanks. Actually, my future job in my course is a graphic designer. But I don’t mind being a photographer, for now. Besides, I don’t want to die of dullness here. I feel like I’m a prison in this house. Anyway, I’m going to ask Ryo first. If he said okay, I’ll call you at once.”

“Okay.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you have today’s newspaper?” Ryo asked the nearest staff beside him.

“Hai.” Then he passed the newspaper to Ryo. He quickly flips the newspaper to the entertainment section. He was surprised to see a picture of them.

“Ooh. So you and Leah are dating now?" Yokoyama Yu appeared from his back, reading the newspaper too.

“No.” He sneezed. “We’re not dating.”

“Eww. Ryo-chan, you’re sick. We might get infected.”

He sniffed. “Then can I go home now?”

“Yeah. Yeah. Go now. We don’t need you here. Jaa-ne.”

“Jaa.” Ryo dashed outside with enthusiasm. He smiled evilly, ‘gomen ne Yoko-chan, but I’m not really sick. But I need to get home now.’ He thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Give me the latest model of your phone here!” Ryo shouted and commanded the sales lady as he opens the store door. He went to the counter and pay for it.

He pushed the door and hailed a taxi, outside.

‘Now, Ellie you have no right to use Pi’s phone and to complain.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter