Shadow

Tokyo Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo Serendipity
Chapter 1: Shadow

 

It’s been one week since Ryo and Ellie came at Japan. JE held a press conference, for his arrival and also for the never ending rumors dispersing around.

---

Ryo heaved a heavy sighed as he was tapping the clear glass full of water. He heard a chuckle, he look on his right. He saw Koyama Keiichiro looking at him.

“Nervous huh?” Keii-chan asked him.

As the popular ‘cool and rude guy’, he would never let others saw him acting agitated.

“Yeah. Every seconds of waiting makes me anxious.” He answered back smiling weakly.

But wait. What did happen to Nishikido-san? Why is he acting strange?

“Wow! Nishiki-chan, what happened to you? You never show yourself acting worried.” Tesshi says kind of teasing him.

He scratched the back of his head and smiled. He was thinking that Ellie is the reason why he’s partly changed.

“Say, where’s Pi?" Ryo asked suddenly.

“They were filming, Code Blue SP.” Kato answered.

“Ah, souka.”

“Nishikido, are you ready now?” he stop smiling and looked at the tall guy near the door.

“Hai.” He bow and stood up.

“Ryo-chan, ganbantte.” Massu cheered him. He tapped his back and smile.
He walked outside the backstage; he smiled uncomfortably as the flashes of the cameras where consecutively lightning. He went straight to the middle, and bows on the media who are seated in front of him.

“Ohayo Gozaimasu.” He greeted them and take’s a bow again. The people murmured, and sat on the chair behind them.

“Ohayo Gozaimasu. Today we’ll be holding a press conference on Nishikido’s return. You can start asking him now.” Said by the person beside him; Saito-san their manager.

“Nishikido-kun.” A guy stood up, base on his appearance he looks like in his early thirties. Ryo swallowed hard, and held the microphone with both of his hands.

“Ohayo Gozaimasu.” Ryo greeted him politely.

“Do you really want to quit showbiz?”

“No.” he answered right away.

“Then, what is your main reason why you went to the Philippines SECRETLY?” A chubby lady who is seating at the back suddenly stood up, and asked him and emphasized the last word.

“What is your reason why you make it a secret?” another reporter asked him.

“Nishikido-kun.”

“Nishikido-san.”

The reporters were attacking him with tons of question. He didn’t know who should he answer first, he was so confused. “One question at a time only.” Saito-san announced. Finally, silence spread around the medium size room. Ryo felt at peace.

He cleared his throat and answered, “I went to the Philippines to study and yeah, it was really a big secret between me and my agency.” He let out a light chuckled, some of the reporters were jotting down at the same time whispering to each other.

A middle age who sat in front of him suddenly showed him a newspaper, with his picture and Ellie clinging around him as the front page. He asked, “Then who is this girl?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Otsukare sama desu.” Yamaa Tomohisa greeted the staff, smiled widely and walked towards the par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter