Kidnapped

The Dream

Hana woke up groggy and nauseous. was so dry and her eyes drooped.

"Finally. You've been out for hours. I was beginning to think you were in a coma. That would take the fun out of everything." he said. Hana immediately started backing away by instinct. She didn't want to be anywhere near him in this state.

"Wh-where am I?" she asked her words slurring together, as if drunk.

He simply laughed at her, walking forward leisurely. He looked so smug and satisfied that Hana wanted to punish him. But she knew she wasn't able to protect herself like this. "Nowhere nearby anyone else, dear heart. You know it was incredibly difficult to get into your car. The locks were superb." He grinned grabbing her hands and pulled her into an embrace.

"Let go of me!" Hana murmured her arms weakly pushing against him and leaning away.

"Ah ah ah, jagiya. I've waited so long to hold you. Dreamt of it." He whispered, kissing her temple lightly. She was genuinely scared now. She was a mouse trapped in the den of the lion. She started to bite him but he only groaned low in his throat.

"Oh, you know exactly what I like, we were meant to be. I don't know why I even bothered with Yoon Ji. You are the better choice by far." he breathed grinding into her slowly. Hana started to gag and looked away but it didn't take the disgusting feeling away from her.

"Ah, I suppose you're very tired now, love. I'll give you time to rest."

Two Days Later

"We told her parents but we still don't have anything to tell them. Did he ever say anything that could say where he might have taken her?" the manager asked once again. The other three Secret members were shaking their heads each with tears in their eyes. Hyosung shook her head.

"Hana gave all the records to you, we don't know anything oppa. What about the plolice, why was he out in the first place?" Hyosung asked. Jieun started to hug Sunhwa, who had actually begun to cry. They'd never seen her cry this much before, and Sunhwa was always looking up things about stalkers now, to find out where he might take her.

"Oppa, he'd take her somewhere he knows! Somewhere intimate where no one could find them." Sunhwa said, her voice thick with unshed tears.

Their manager nodded, knowing that at this point they needed to tell their manager anything they knew.

"We'll have to release a full statement to the public soon. It's been two days since she disappeared."

"She didn't disappear she was kidnapped! By a man that was supposed to be in jail." Hyosung said her voice strained. That was her problem. She couldn't understand. After everything that they sent to the police, why didn't they lock him up for good? Why was he running amuck the day that Hana would be leaving?

Their manger sighed before rubbing his forehead.

"I'll talk to Tae Sung-ssi and see what action he'd like to take. Girls...Hana is a tough girl. If anyone can stay alive in this situation, it's her." he said, he left after giving the girls a sympathetic nod. He left soon after and Jieun went back to her and Hana's room closing the door.

It was probably best for them to stay together at this time to stay strong, but Jieun just couldn't look into their faces at the moment knowing that Hana was at the hands of a dangerous man. Hana was probably one of her best friends. Like a sister she could always count on, someone she saw everyday and always leaned on when times were tough.

Hana was her rock. And now Hana was living a nightmare while Jieun sat helplessly. She sat on Hana's bed and took the stuffed elephant there and hugged it, kissing the little trunk.

"Hana-ah I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have let you go alone. U-unnie why do you always go alone?" Jieun cried her tears washing over her cheeks. She laid down on the bed and tried to hold her tears in. She felt something sharp bump against her cheek and she suddenly sat up.

"Wh-what?" she asked pulling it out. It was Hana's diary. She usually never hid it, but why under her pillow? She only did that when she had been writing in it.

She hesistatingly opened it and began to read.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Hana it's time for lunch. I made you kimchi soup. I'm not much of a cook, but I've been learning. For you." he said her cheek. Hana flinched but didn't run. He got violent when she ran from his affection. She was currently in some dark red evening gown. It would have been nice if it wasn't for the situation. She was allowed some manners of freedom. She could walk around the almost dilipated house, as long as he was with her. He liked to tour with her, telling her how when they rebuilt it they could get married there. Be newlyweds, and even someday have kids. Hana would have fought back a long time ago if she wasn't so drugged right now. She could barely stand on her feet so he was always holding her hands or hugging her to keep her from falling. It made her compliant and easy to control.

She hated it. She was conscious enough to realize what she was doing, but couldn't get her body to move like she knew it could. She could have kicked him in the throat maybe. Knee him in the stomach, anything!

"Would you like to bathe first? I know that you like to be clean. Do you need help?" he asked.

"No, I-I can handle it." she said. He glowered at her and grabbed her chin and making her face him.

"Remeber that there are no windows, and that you don't know where we are. I'll expect you back to me soon. I'll have another outfit ready for you." he said pulling her forward and kissing her fiercely. She went still, not fighting back or kissing. Just there. When he let go, she backed away and walked quickly to the bathroom and leaned over the sink as she threw up in it, her face sweaty and pallid. She wiped and sunk to the floor breathing heavily.

She looked around at the bathroom floor, her eyes dull. She collected herself and stood up, wiping her face with water, coming to her senses.

"Come on Hana. We've gotta get out." she mumbled to herself. She looked around the room frantically for something, maybe a weapon to use on him. She spotted a small imperfection in the floor, a loose tile. The edge was sharp and pointed. Hana didn't really want to do anything she might regret later, but if it meant she could get out of here she would take it. But not now. He was probably on his guard after her little rejection out there. So now she had to act. She had to trick him into thinking she loved him.

"Hana, are you arlight? Yeobo?" he asked. Hana flinched and took the tile up, hiding it in the drawer, buried inside a box of feminine products.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine....jagi." she called trying to make her tone sound as loving as possible. He was silent on the other side and for a minute she was still afraid he had suspected her.

"Alright, baby. I'll leave your dress in there once you get in the shower." he  said.

"Alright, thank you!" she called back getting in quickly. She kept her eye on the door not wanting him to come in and attack. He came in about ten minutes later. She kept still but let the water keep going. She watched his silhouette put down a bundle of what was probably another dress.

"Jagi I've left your clothes. You'll look beautiful in them. More beautiful than normal, I mean." he said chuckling. Hana forced a laugh out and covered her essential parts.

"Th-thank you. I'll be out soon."

"Would you like me to join?"

"Oh but I'm not that kind of girl. I'll wait for you outside." she dismissed. She waited in the shower hoping he'd leave soon. When she heard the door open and close again, Hana prayed in the shower ters running down her face and washing away in the shower.

"If I have to do this, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." she said wiping her face uselessly. The water was washing it away and her tears kept going. She got out and washed her face with cold water. She put on the nightgown, frowning at the lack of pockets. But she had an idea. She ripped a piece of the lace, makin sure she made the dress look even again so he wouldn't notice. She made a makeshift garter and slid the tile carefuly in between the cloth and her leg.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a scared girl. But Hana was a master at hiding herself by now. She let her fear fall awy from her face, though not from her heart and watched as she appeared completely at ease. She walked out slowly and went to the smal kitchen.

"Ah, yeobo you finished. I'm glad you cameo uot. I was worried that you might be avoiding me." he laughed lightly, spooning soup into a bowl, already there waiting or her.

Hana knew it would be drugged. But she'd risk hunger for this chance to escape.

"Ah, actually. I wanted to talk with you. We've never really had the chance." she said as charmingly as she could. He beamed at her, happy she was giving him a chance.

"Oh, darling I knew you'd eventually start to love me. It was fate."

She nodded absentmindedly. He lead her away to the small couch in the next room. He sat so close to her, that she felt his body heat. It was making her more than uncomfortable.

"I actually have a question. When did you start falling in love with me?" she asked though her mind was actually using the word `stalk' since his obsession was clearly not love. He flushed and grabbed her hand tightly.

"To be honest, it was after you confronted me. The second time. When you practically threatened me in that store. You were so full of fire that I couldn't help but be charmed. Such power, in someone so small, nonetheless." he grinned her cheek lovingly. Hana felt her stomach churning. If she'd simply been quiet that day, he might never have decided to follow her. Might never have taken her for that matter.

"I'm...flattered." she said carefully. She let her hand gently rest on his knee, trying to look as nonchalant as possible. He noticed it immediately and smiled at her knowingly.

"You seem so eager, Hana-yah." he broughth is hand upon hers and squeezed it running his thumb over her knuckles. He was looking so intensely at her, that for a moment she was sure that he knew. He knew she intended to kill him. She was sure of it.

"Wh-what do you mean? Eager about what?" she asked cursing that fact that she stuttered.

"I think you know what." he said leaning forward and pressing a hard kiss to her tightly closed lips. She froze in fear, her mind racing.

What to do? If she didn't kiss back, he was sure to hit her. If she did, she was sure she'd lose every bit of pride and dignity she'd managed to hold onto in this horrible situation.

But it was better that than her life. She hesitantly kissed back, her hands shaking as she felt tears well up in her eyes.

She felt so disgusted with herself. How could she not find a way out before this? Did she want this on some deep level?

No. I'm better than that.

His hand rested on her shoulder and started to pull the strap of her nightgown down.

She was visibly shaking now. She either had to go along with it, or strike back.

She prayed that no one would hate her. She slowly raised the hem of her nightgown up, praying that he didn't think to heavily on it, or better yet, didn't notice. She grabbed the tile and held it firmly in her hand, when he started to lean back, probably to talk to her, she lifted it, and stabbed it into his shoulder.

"Ah! What the--" he was cut off by Hana yanking the tile free and slamming it into his stomcah hot tears streaming down her face.

Please don't die. I hate you with every part of me but please don't die!

She quickly backed away her right hand showing signs of his blood on her. She quickly tried to find something to stop the bleeding, but also a way to get out, or simply call for help. But where was she? She spotted a rolling pin in the kitchen and grabbed it, gripping it tightly.

She walked back to the room, her footsteps slow and quiet. She peekeed into the room to see her kidnapper on the couch breathing shallowly.

"Hana....you came back." he said quietly. Her vision was so cloudly that she could barely make out any distinguishing features.

"Where are we?" she asked. She held the pin close to her, staying a safe distance back.

"We're nowhere close to your home....if that's what you mean," he said smirking through his pain. "You probably won't find your way home." he laughed his eyes rolling in his skull. The sight was so disturbing.

I did this to another human being.

But she persisted, thinking of her family and her friends

"Where are we?"

"Not telling." he taunted his smile growing. Hana gave up, then. There  was no point fighting. So she left.

She went to the drawer and found a pair of jeans. They didn't really fit her, since she'd lost some weight, but they'd do. She found one of his shirt, since he only left her with flowery shirt that didn't even cover her shoulders. She needed sturdiness right now. Hesitantly she pulled the shirt on, frowning. She'd be enveloped by the smell of him, until she could change. She walked out, and started to search the roms ignoring the pained moans of the man in the next room.

Ignore it. You had to save yourself.

But was killing him necessary? She could have just stabbed him in the shoulder and ran, but instead she gave what was essentially a killing blow, as isolated as they seemed to be.

She stopped by the living room once again and watched as e sloyl bled onto the couch, dying.

"Leaving....so soon...?" he choked out. Hana stood there in fear, even though he couldn't possibly hurt her anymore. She grabbed the discarded nightgown and pressed it to his stomach for a bit, though she was cursing herself as she did so.

Don't help him! What if he comes back?

She couldn't let him die. But she would definitely leave. She tied the nightgown as best she could around the wound. She put the discarded dinner in front of him, and a glass of water. This was she didn't really help, but she didn't just leave him to die either.

She washed her hands of blood and grabbed a few slices of bread. She didn't know what to do. If she just left, she had no way to know how to get to people.

But she'd rather take her chances. She opened the door and walked out