Nothing Much to Tell

The Dream

 

Jung Hana was currently flipping through her English workbook. She wanted to try to learn more of the language, but she found it nearly impossible to focus when Hyosung was tapping out `Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' over and over again. The girls were pretty close in distance because of the small living room, but Hana herself didn't mind. Though she could see that Jieun was getting uncomfortable since she was sitting next to Hyosung trying to avoid elbowing Sunhwa, who was revising her Mandarin work.

"Unnie, you're slowing down the tempo again." Jieun said kindly, holding her fingers over Hyosung's and showing her how fast she was supposed to go.

"Oh! Sorry, sorry!" Hyosung said focusing on the song once more. Hana smiled at Jieun when Jieun looked up and blew her good friend a kiss. Jieun snickered and pretended to be flustered. Hana smiled before returning to her revisions. She was trying to sound out the word `university' when their door opened and their manager appeared.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" Sunhwa asked, obviously glad for the distraction from her revision.

"I'm taking the boys over to the salon. Did you all need touch ups?" The others glanced at each other. Sunhwa spoke up.

"I might need to trim my hair a bit." Sunhwa admitted. She the ends and that reminded Hana of her own hair.

"Oh~ I have split ends." Hana said.

"Alright, well get dressed. I'll be back to pick you up in about thirty minutes." he said.

"Wait are you taking them to the salon first, or are we getting picked up after the boys get to the salon?" Sunhwa asked.

"We'll just wait until you're finished." their manager smiled. Sunhwa nodded and stood up, stretching.

"I'll be going first then!" Sunhwa sighed. Their manager looked at Jieun and Hyosung.

"You're fine then?"

"Yes, oppa!" Jieun said. Hyosung nodded as well and turned to the piano finally playing the song correctly.

"Yay! Unnie you did it!" Jieun exclaimed. Hana celebrated as well, clapping her hands and cheering.

"Hurray! Can I take a break now?" Hyosung asked. Jieun nodded.

"Yes, you've worked hard. We'll start on a new song after that, okay?" Jieun asked. Hyosung nodded.

"That works." she said. Hana waited patiently until Sunhwa was out of the shower, though she kept on working on her English.

"My name is Jung Hana. I am veli pr-pleased to meet you." she said out  loud to herself. She wasn't satisfied with her pronunciation. Though she was certainly improving, and that was good news to her. When Sunhwa was out of the shower, Hana followed suit showering quickly. She washed her hair, but didn't condition it.

"Bye! We'll come back prettier!" Sunhwa waved giggling. Hana shook her head and pushed Sunhwa out the door.

"We'll text you when we're done, ara?" Hana said to Hyosung. Hyosung nodded and stretched a bit more, nibbling on a piece of bread.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Noona~Ahjumma!" Zelo called, tapping on Hana's shoulder. She turned around and looked up. His face wasn't there. What in the...? She looked down. He was crouching behind her, looking quite satisfied.

"You're so short noona." Hana rolled her eyes.

"Am I meant to be a pillar? You're too tall. Stop growing already!" she teased poking his nose.

"Never! I'll keep growing just to spite you." Zelo retorted sticking his tongue out. Himachan lightly punched Zelo's arm.

"Don't tease your elders." he said. Daehyun laughed at this and Hana frowned.

"Why do I always sound old when I talk to you all? So mean. I'm younger than Yongguk anyway. Isn't that right ahjussi?" she asked. Yongguk shook his head and laughed, his deep voice drawing attention to their loud group. Sunhwa was listening to music, with headphones in, removing her from conversation, to Hana's disappointment. She and Sunhwa always had interesting conversations when at the salon. Hana sat down next to her however and waited for the hairdressers to work their way through their waiting list and get to their group. Youngjae was playing on his phone, though he occassionally looked at at Hana and smiled.

He's smiling so much. Hana thought, smiling back and looking away quickly. She looked at the other patrons and saw that she recognized no one. That was good. It was always awkward to come across someone you knew in salons. Especially other idols. Hana was officially bored so she began talking to Yongguk, asking how promotions were going.

"They're fine, but everyone's barely holding out. They do it for the fans, but I can tell they need rest."

"Probably. Youngjae said that Junhong was talking in his sleep again." Yongguk looked confused.

"Eh? When?"

"Oh we ran into each other outside the building last night. He was having troubles sleeping." Hana explained. She realized that this was a mistake, because Yongguk looked a little disappointed.

"He's not supposed to be out of the building at night." Yongguk said, looking stern. Hana poked Yongguk's cheek.

"Oh, don't get mad at him! And don't scold him in the dorm either. He just wanted some air. Plus, he was with his sunbae, so it's fine."

"Still..." Yongguk trailed off. Hana liked Yongguk, he was a good friend and he was very kind. And she even had to admit that as his sunbae he had lots of potential and worked hard, but he was so intense sometimes! It wouldn't kill him to lighten up and relax a bit.

"Still nothing! Anyway, it happened yesterday so it's not a big deal." she said. A man came in the salon and tripped over Daehyun's stretched out legs, causing him to wake up. He was about to apologize when he looked at their group recognizing them. Hana looked in the other direction so as to avoid speaking. She wasn't even sure if he would recognize her but she wasn't okay with having fans seeing her barefaced. She heard a sharp "Yah!" and groaned. He was one of those fans then? She looked on reflex and was surprised to see him looking at her.

"Bwoh?" she asked caught by surprise.

"Oh, don't act like you can't recognize me!" he said angrily. Yongguk looked between Hana and the man looking very confused.

"I have no idea who you are." Hana admitted unabashedly. The man just got angrier and stepped angrily to Hana. Sunhwa heard the noise through her headphones and looked up.

"W-What? Unnie what's going on?" Hana saw that Sunhwa was scared and stood up to intercept the man before he could get too close. He made a move to grab Hana, but to her surprise, Zelo grabbed his hand.

"Sir what are you doing?" he asked seriously his face slightly angry, though he seemed to be keeping calm. Hana saw that the rest of her hoobaes were standing. The man seemed to realize that he was surrounded on all side by guys who were all seemingly angry. He yanked his hand out of Zelo's grip and sneered at Hana.

"I still remember what you did. Don't think I'm done." he whispered. He turned away angrily and walked out, slamming the doors on his way out.

"Unnie! Are you okay what did he say to you?" Sunhwa asked. Hana shook her head.

"I-I I'm not even sure. Something about remembering what I did. And that he wasn't done." Hana said. She felt goosebumps travel along her arm when she restated what was told to her. Youngjae put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay though?" Hana looked at Youngjae. There he was again. Kind as could be. How was he always around?

"I'm fine everyone. Let's just finish with our hair." Hana suggested.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"And you didn't recognize him? You didn't see him at a fan event or anything?" Hyosung asked.

"No, unnie. I don't think it'll be a problem though. He just seemed angry." Hyosung bit her lip and put a hand on her own cheek.

"We should ask security to keep a look out anyway. Just to be safe." her leader suggested. Hana sighed. She remembered when Hyosung had a stalker and he kept standing outside the building demanding to see her. But Hana honestly didn't think it would escalate to that point.

"It's fine unnie. I'm going to work on my revisions, and the take a nap okay?" Hana said. Hyosung nodded and sat down at the keyboard. Jieun was watching Hana carefully. Hana simply turned and went to her room. She placed her workbook in her lap and began her work anew...

It was cold.  Her teeth were chattering and she raised her hands to cover her arms, when she saw the blood.

"W-What?"

"That's yours you know."

She wheeled around arms up, in an offensive stance. It was the man from the hair salon.

"Who are you? I've seen you so many times already."

"She left because of you. My girl. The only person who's ever cared about me. And you let her leave." he  said nonchalantly. Hana squinted her eyes at him in confusion. What was he talking about? Why was he being so vague? And where was her blood coming from. She was uninjured as far as she could tell.

"Look, I'm not sure who you are but--"

"Not sure? Of course you aren't. Why would you remember me? I'm the one you wrestled and beat to the ground. Humiliated." Suddenly he was in front of her, just centimeters from her own face, making Hana jump back in surprise almost falling flat on her bottom.

"You? That was you?" she asked her eyebrows lifting. She honestly couldn't even remember his face, now that she thought about it. All she could remember was that girl, looking so scared, and the frightening way he held her.

"Yes, that was me. Don't worry about it though. I remember your face. I also know that you're in that girl group. You're all alright. Thought I have to say the best part about your group are those pretty little legs of yours." he said pushing her down. His eyes trailed over her legs. They suddenly felt bare, and Hana was embarrassed to say that they were. She made a move to cover them, but he grabbed her hands and tsked. Honestly, she had showed skin like this to fans and felt okay, but this...

The way he looked at her was...predatory. Hana scrambled to her feet and stepped back to gain some personal space.

"Get away from me." she snarled. He raised his hands in a surrendering motion, but Hana felt like he wasn't feeling threatened at all.

"Oh, shy now? You weren't so shy on stage. Opening your legs like a little ." he spat, all of his false charm gone now. Hana didn't flinch at his comment. To be honest she'd read worse on the internet.

"Leave me alone! Just leave." she said. Of course, she didn't really know where she was but she wanted him gone, so that she could at least be alone with her on thoughts. He smiled and steped forward quickly grasping the hair from the back of her head. He pulled her head to the side and shoved his face into her neck, inhaling.

"Ah, you smell so good though. I suppose if anyone must replace her it must be you. You're famous though. I don't really want to share you with anyone. But it'll have to do, until I can keep you somewhere safe." he murmured. Hana wasn't really paying attention at this point because she was frozen by fear. Since when had she become this kind of person? When had actions failed her the same time words did? She was always quick with her sharp tongue, and even quicker with her actions. So why was she so lethargic and scared? Why was she shaking like this? Jung Hana was no coward. So she pushed him away. He looked startled by this.

"Stop it! What is it that you want? Some kind of apology, for taking away your obsession?" she asked venomously. He smirked at her. She was getting steadily more angry at how calm he seemed. How in control.

"Oh I don't have to worry about her anymore. I have you now, jagiya~" he said sweetly, tapping the middle of her forehead. She tumbled through empty air in what felt like freefall. She jerked awake.

"What the heck was that?" she murmured to herself in the darkness of her room.