Fear

The Dream

Hana stretched her legs and sat up straight, looking at the mirror. She had some free time, and she was teaching herself a dance, that she saw in a dance tutorial video. She didn't know who the people were, just that they were from Australia. She didn't usually work on days off, but Jongup had asked for her to take he and Zelo out to eat, after they were done recording. So, to kill time at the company building seemed like an okay idea. They still had at least an hour, so she might as well learn something.

"They must be taking advantage of me." she grumbled slightly to herself.

She usually treated the youngest of BAP, because no matter how charismatic they were on stage, she saw them as dongsaengs. Well, not all the time.

They were people to be admired, especially for their hard work.

Her phone vibrated and she stopped stretching. It was from a private number.

She was starting to have problems with numbers like these, and they never were nice, but rather threatening and annoying.

But she was always curious as to what they said.

`You haven't gone home yet. I wonder what could be taking you so long, Hana~'

She hated this. She knew it was the guy from the beauty salon. She'd forgotten his name, but she remembered his words.

"Don't think I'm done."

She knew it was him, without a doubt. The letters and texts came later after that.

But she couldn't actually prove it. She tried to contact the girl she'd save, but she hadn't gotten a reply.

The girl had disappeared off the face of the earth it felt like.

Hana wanted to call a private investigstor, since getting the police involved could also involve the media. But then again private investigators had no obligation to the regulations that bound officers. They could be bought for an article. Not to mention they might use methods she didn't agree with; things that were illegal.

"I wish I could hit you, if only once." she sighed. She practiced the dance again, but she wasn't making much progress. She always took the longest to learn dances, but this one was fairly simple and short.

It was another forty-five minutes before she started to pack up her belongings and take a shower. She received another text.

`You must be practicing very hard to perspire so, my one and only.'

She shivered at this. She was in a closed practice room, and their was only one window looking into it. He was either lying...

Or he was in the building.

But he couldn't be in the building. Security was fairly tight here, and all the guards knew to look out for suspicious visitors, ever since the incident with the cockroaches.

Hana left the room fairly quick, her eyes sweeping the hallways suspiciously and making some aof the trainees very uncomfortable. She greeted them politely, but her eyes were ever cautious.

She took a shower, but flinched when souds would echo around here.

He couldnt possibly be in here. There's too many people in the building to not notice a guy sneaking in here.

Her attempts to comfort herself were in vain. She remianed jumpy and afraid for the whole ordeal. She carried her bag half on her shoulder and half out. She went to B.A.P's designated recording room. They were finising up Hurricane, and Hana couldn't wait fo the public to hear it.

Hopefully, her hoobaes would get more popularity.

She planned on waiting quietly outside for a few more minutes but Jongup spotted her and beelined her way.

"Noona! You got here so early. I've finished recording, but Zelo should be out soon." he said, smiling. Hana clapped.

"Really? Well, good. How long did it take?"

"It went fine, but Daehyun hyung had s bit of a stuffy nose today, so it he's going to have to go last again." Jongup provided. Hana frowned.

"Is he really sick?"

"I think it's a minor cold, but Himchan hyung told him that he's make him some soup." Jongup had let Hana in the recording studio by then and everyone excluding Zelo were sitting there bored, but smiled and brightened when they saw Hana.

There were cries of `noona' and on from Yongguk, which was simply her name.

"Ah, hello my dear babies. Have you been working hard?"

"Yes!" they all chorused at the same time and laughed when she clapped her hands.

"Good! Maybe next time I'll take someone else out to eat."

"Take me noona!" Daehyun exclaimed putting his hand in the air and pouting a bit at Hana. She laughed at him.

"I don't want to be broke yet, but since you asked so nicely." Hana laughed. She waited with B.A.P for Zelo to finish his recording, and whe he finally finished for the day he approached Hana his arms spread for a hug.

"Ahjumma!"

"Aegi!" she replied in kind, her voice high-pitched and loud like it usually was when she was really excited. She linked arms with Jongup and Zelo, leaving the recording studio. They left the building out the back way, since fans sometimes waited in the front. Hana was driving a company car to a restaraunt that they often went to. It was very out of th way and only had the occassional influx of patrons.

"Are you excited for the new song?"

"Yes, noona. I can't wait to perform it." Jongup said happily. Hana chuckled at his enthusiasm. She herself loved performing. Sometimes she felt like the happiest she'll ever be was when she would be performing.

Of course, it could't always be like that. Eventually, she wanted a family.

But not now. Definitely not now.

"I can't wait to watch." she said. She had to slow down however, because of an accident. She looked on the other side of her car to get a better look.

Apparently, a car had slid off the road. And two others had collided during the confusion.

At least, it looked like that. She wasn't sure.

Rolling stars, flying. I am flying.

No, not this again. Hana tried to force herself away from the memories.

"Noona, how long until they can clear the road?" Zelo asked fiddling with his phone. Hana shook her head.

"I'm not sure Junhong-ah. Are you meeting someone? You should tell them you'll be late, you too Jungup-ah." She said. She herself had no one to meet today. She was hoping to meet some friends if they weren't busy, but it seems they'd only have time to eat, if they were lucky.

They all still had a curfew, since they didn't have the day off tomorrow.

I won't survive this.

Hana's hands tightened around the steering wheel. She couldn't be falling into a daze like this. She had two passengers, and all these people around her.

I have to find help.

No I don't I'm fine. Nothing is happening. We're safe.

"Noona?"

I can't breathe. Why can't I breathe?

"Is she sick?"

No, no, no I don't want to relive it.

Not enought time. Not enough time until...

"No." she whispered grabbing her shoulders and gripping them hard.

"Noona, what's wrong?"

I will die today, without goodbyes. This will be the last time anyone will see me.

"Noona!" Jonghup's yell, paired with the honking of horns brought Hana back to reality. She grasped the wheel, and began to drive away. The cari n the ditch was still there, but the road was clear. She didn't look in the rearview mirror.

She simply drove away. She was prepared when Jongup began to speak.

"Noona, are you okay?"

"Of course of okay why wouldn't I be?"

"You were hyperventilating and you were freaking out, noona." Zelo pointed out. The two looked very serious, and Hana felt sorry for taking away some of their happiness.

"Was I? I must be really sick then." she fibbed.

She absolutely hated lying, but there was no point making them worry, the last thing they needed was for them to do something like--

"Call CEO-nim. Jongup said to Zelo. Zelo pulled out his phone and hit the buttons for speed dial.

"No, it's not necessary. It's not a big deal." Hana protested. Zelo gave her an incredulous look.

"Noona, I think you need to go one a break."

"Jonhung-ah, it's fine. I'll go back to the dorm and rest. I promise." she insisted. Zelo kept giving her worried glances. Hana saw that Jongup was looking out the window, biting his lip. He was less talkative than Zelo, but she could see that he was equally worried.

"Don't worry, my babies. I'm fine." she insisted. She heard her phone vibrate and she asked Zelo to answer it, giving him the password to unlock it. SHe made a mental note to change it.

"It's from an unknown number." Jongup said, looking over Zelo's shoulder. Hana tried to tell Zelo not to read it but he was too fast.

"`Dear Hana-ah. My dear yeobo. You're driving is so careful and slow. Afraid of crashing? Kekeke, anyhow, enjoy your meal. I wish I could eat it with you, but you have the brats with you. I can't wait until I--oh my God!" Zelo stopped reading and immediately locked the phone.

"What? What'd he say?" Hana couldn't take her eyes off the road, but she needed to know what he said.

"It was...dirty, noona. Let me delete it." he said. Jongup seemed to be in shock. Apparently he had seen the rest of it. He was calling Secret's manger, judging by the look on his face.

"No, I need it. Whenever I get enough evidence I'll need everything I can to incriminate him." Hana said. Zelo looked surprised.

"Do you know him?"

"Well, I know what he looks like. And I know someone who knows him, as soon as I know who he is, I can press charges." she said.

"Yes, hyung. Yes. No we're in the car right now. We haven't gotten to the restaraunt yet. Yes. Noona, hyung wants to talk to you." Jongup said, ahnding his phone to Hana. She tried to rest it on her shoulder and balance with her ear, but it was too difficult.

Jongup ended up holding it for her.

"Hana are you and the boys okay?"

"Yes, oppa. He texts all the time so I wasn't sure how much I'd need.

"If he knows you're driving and who you're with he might be following you. Don't go to wherever you were planning. In fact, turn around and come back to the building. You're going to the dorms."

"Junhong-ah had plans."

"He'll have to cancel them."

"Oppa---"

"I mean it Hana. Come back. For you and the boys' safety."

Hana glanced at Jongup and Zelo in the backseat. Of course they were more important than whatever she wanted to prove to the stalker.

She wanted to prove that he didn't run er life. That she was free to do what she wanted. BUt she had to take precautions for safety first.

"Yes, oppa. We'll be there in at a bit."

 

I have school tomorrow, so I wanted to update this. I'll try to get to A What? Oh Come On! by the end of the week.

I hope.

If you have school tomorrow like I do, good luck and learn lots so you can be smarticle.

Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! <3