Comeback

The Dream

Hana didn't have any strange dreams after her first one and she was glad for it. Secret was finishing up the recordings of the album. Hana was glad that her lyrics fit in beautifully with the rest of the songs, and fit the `flavor' of Secret. She just needed someone to voice on the `Only U'  track. She wanted to personally pick seeing as how she wrote the lyrics. She decided to pick from B.A.P, her hoobaes.

Yongguk's voice was too deep, Himchan's as well. It's not like it was wrong to have deep voices, but she wanted to have some type of mystery to the voice to the listeners. It would surely add to the theme of a lover gone and siappeared from one's life.

Zelo's voice was recognizable as well, and Jongup  was so busy practicing that Hana didn't really want to pull him away from it. So Daehyun and Youngjae. They both had very nice voices. Hana honestly didn't really need to think about it, so she decided to be honest. She picked Youngjae and now all that was left was to ask, and hope he'd say yes. She didn't have his cell phone number, so she walked down to B.A.P's practicing room. She waited until the music stopped before walking in.

"Noona!" Daehyun called when he saw her. They all bowed and she laughed, waving them off.

"It's fine, you don't need to bow! We're friends right?" she said. Her loud voice echoed in the room. Jongup was waving at her, though he was sipping from his water bottle.

"What is it sunbae-nim?" Himchan asked. Hana pouted at his formal tone but told Himchan that she wanted to ask Youngjae to record for the album.

"Really? Well, Youngjae, do you want to do it?" Yongguk asked. Youngjae seemed to be thinking for a bit before nodding.

"Sure, noona. When do you want me to come in?"

"Eh, before the end of the week would be most convenient, but if you need me to push it back I can." Hana said tapping her index finger against her lip a bit. Youngjae shook his head.

"No, that's fine. I can come before practice that day." he said. Hana beamed and bowed.

 "Thank you! Have a good practice everyone!" she said cheerfully, waving and leaving. It was quick and easy, as she expected it to be.

So, she picked Youngjae, because she might like him...a bit.

She wasn't sure how to feel about this though, since Youngjae was her younger in terms of age and how long he'd been a singer. But then again, age wasn't really the issue.

Hana didn't look like, or act like it but she had many scars from past relationships. Too often her boyfriends would lie and say and do things behind her back.

She hated liars. She told her own occasional lies, which probably made her a hypocrite. And including the lies, her boyfriends seemed to never be very interested in what she was doing, or what she even had to say. She would call and text often but she was ignored.

And so began her first rejections. Hana knew it was ridiculous to carry all of this old emotion with her all these years later, but for some reason she couldn't let them go. At least it helped her with writing writing lyrics.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"I'm so tired~" Jieun sighed changing out of her stage outfit quickly and putting on loose pnats and a hoodie. Sunhwa nodded in agreement, slipping on flip flops and leaning her head against the wall.

"But we did it! We cameback!" Hyosung cheered. Hana added her own voice to the noise. She pulled out her phone and texted her parents

`We finished recording and I'll be going to the dorm now. Watch me, okay?'

`Congratulations! And your cousin is going to hae a baby shower soon as well.' Hana looked shocked by this and cheered for her cousin. She'd been able to attend the wedding while Secret was preparing for the new album, but she had no idea that her cousin was pregnant.

Hana hoped she could visit before the baby was born. Maybe when they finished promotions...

Secret was gathered by their manger and left for their next schedule, which they would record. It probably wouldn't be on air for at least another week.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Oh, I'm so hungry~" Jieun whined sitting on the floor of the practice room. All of Secret nodded vigorously. Hyosung pulled out her phone and dialed their manager.

"Oppa! We're hungry, could you get us anything to eat? Why? Oh, okay that's fine. Yes, I'll make sure to call. Thank you oppa!" Hyosung saidcheefully at the ned. This meant they were definitely getting food.

"What's going on?" Sunhwa asked.

"Manager oppa said he's can't get us food, but he said that Yongguk isn't busy."

"Oh, Yongguk oppa's getting us food?" Jieun asked, her face flushing a bit. Hana laughed to herself at this. Jieun had confided to Hana that she didn't pick Yongguk as her ideal type for nothing and that she thinks she might like him. Fortunately for her, Hyosung and Sunhwa remained in the dark. Though it wouldn't be like that for long. Eventually, they'd find out.

"Yes. So we need to decided what we want."

"Kimbap!" Hana said throwing her hand in the air, like a student in school.

"Japchae!" Jieun protested.

"Dakjuk!" Sunhwa pouted. Hana could see that this was going to be a mess. Hyosung had reached the same sediment.

"Darn! I wanted hoeddeok." Hyosung said They all laughed at their different choices.

"Unnie, you and I could get our food quickly." Hana pointed out.

"True. Can we deliver?"

"I think so." Sunhwa said, looking quite unsure.

"We can, I had to order all the time when I was working on my solo." Jieun said. Hana, Sunhwa and Hyosung cheered at this.

"Well unnie and I could get out food from a restaraunt and you both can wait here." Hana said. SUnhwa and Jieun seemed to like this idea.

"Let's go!" Hyosung said slipping into simple sneakers and pulling Hana eagerly out of the practice roo. Hana was glad that they were takinga  break, she'd woken up early and hadn't gotten to eat. At least she was eating now.

"Hoeddeok, my love~ Hoeddeok I'm coming to eat you~" Hyosung sang happily. Hana laughed and started to sing with her. They grabbed hands and swung them back and forth practically running to the nearest hoeddeok stand.

"Do you mind if we come here first?" Hyosung asked. Hana smiled. Hyosung always tried to make sure the other members were taken care of before doing things for herself.

"Of course not! You have your money, right?"

"Yes? Did you forget yours?" Hyosung asked. Hana shook her head.

"Never forget the money, or the food will not be yours." Hana said sagely. Hyosung laughed and they shushed themselves.

"Unnie you're so loud." Hana complained. Hyosung looked offended.

"You're louder!" Hyosung laughed slapping Hana's arm playfully.

They got in line and allowed pictures to be taken.

Hyosung ordered three hoeddeoks, ignoring the fact that her hands were now full. Hana stole a bit from one and continued on her way, with Hyosung accusing her of theft.

"You stole my beef on Weekly Idol!" Hana said right back. Hyosung pouted.

"The judges were biased! And I was hungry." she defended. Hana shook her head, nope, nope, nope. It was her beef at that time.

Hana went to the convienience store and bought sevreal things of kimbap.

"Are you trying to feed an army?"

"No, I just want a snack for later." Hana saod. They went to the register. The girl there squealed and put her hands to her face.

"Secret unnies! Oh, what do I, what do I do, what do I do?" she said, smiling and practically shaking with excitement.

"Ah, cute~" Hana said. The girl heard her and started to fan her face.

"Ah, you can have a discount. Usually it'd be 10,000 won, but I'll make it 7,000." the girl said. Hana and Hyosung bowed and thanked the girl.

"Do you want a picture with us?" Hyosung asked. The girl nodded frantically. She pulled out her phone and stepped from behind the counter, eager to take the picture.

They stood on both sides of her and took the picture. The girl smiled when she saaw it and bowed gratefully to them.

"Thank you unnies! I love your music!"

"Thank you." They both smiled and paid for the kimbap, waving and bowing as they left.

"She was so cute." Hyosung sighed.

"Yes, she was. Did she seem familiar? Well her voice, anyway." Hana said. Hyosung nodded.

"Her voice does sound familiar. Maybe we heard he fanchant at at concert, kekeke." Hyosung laughed. Hana lightly pushed Hyosung for her joke, but they quickly went back to their practice building.

Hyosung had already finished her first heoddeok and was now working slowly on the second one. Hana glanced around them, when she felt uncomfortable. She saw two teens, walking side by side. They might have been a couple, but the guy was looking quite casual while the girl looked nervous. Not scared, just...fluttery. Hana smiled to herself at the young love. Hyosung saw her and lookedat her.

"What are you smiling about?"

"That couple over there." Hana said nodding her head. Hypsung saw it too and sighed.

"I wanna have a boyfriend." she said. Hana nodded.

"So Jisub would be nice."

"So Jisub-ssi will think your weird if you keep thinking of him, like this."

"It's a compliment isn't it?" Hana said. Hyosung laughed at the look on her face and they continued. Hana looked around again, the uncomfortable feeling hadn't left yet. She saw a guy, stnading nonchalantly across the street, looking at his watch. Hana felta shiver of fear and looked at him. She nearly bumped into someone on the street and apologized. She looked over and the guy was gone.

Hana had no reason to believe it was the guy from the beauty salon, and the dream, since she couldn't see his face.

But she knew it was him. She knew it and she was scared.

You're Jung Hana. You'll be fine. And it's an open street. You're a tough woman.

"Right, tough." Hana murmured to herself.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Oh, unnies you're back." Sunhwa said. Jieun smile brightly and waved at them. Hana shared her kimbap, since she bought a lot. THey still had to wait for Sunhwa and Jieun's though, so they fooled around, and took pictures.

"I wanna upload this one, I look cute." Hana said.

"But my mouth looks  weird." Sunhwa complained. Hana sighed.

"Fine, but I'm keeping it!" she said loudly.

Sunhwa's loud complaints were interrupted by their manger coming in with their food.

"Here, you go, girls. It's still warm, so eat up. Oh, Hana you got a box in the mail." he said. Hana took the box and  shook it a bit. She heard small dull thumps, and could swear something was moving inside.

"It's moving." she said. Jieun poked it and shrugged. She began eating her food happily thanking the manager.

"Why aren't you opening it?" Hyosung asked. Hana stared at the box.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. I just don't want to get distracted since we're going to start practice soon." Hana said.

"Well we could go in the hall and open it." Hyosung suggested. Hana nodded, She took the top off the box and shrieked with disgust. Hyosung grabbed her and the moved away screaming their heads off.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Who sends cockroaches to people? That's so unsanitary." Sunhwa shivered. Thu bugs had been killed and cleaned up, but Hana could swear that she felt little bugs crawling all over her skin.

"I hate it when fans to weird things." Jieun added. Hyosung nodded fervently.

"Oppa said there was a note." Hana said.

"Really? What'd it say?"

"`I can't stand the thought of you forgetting about me. All you do is hangs around insignificant creatures. They should get along well with my gift to you.'" Hana recited.

Jieun rubbed her arms.

"Ahh! That's so creepy. Unnie you should be extra careful." Sunhwa advised. Hana nodded.

What other choice di she have, but to be careful? But Hana honestly wasn't sure who they met by `insignificant creatures'. It was worrying, They couldn't mean Secret right? or BAP? Maybe the company employess?

It could be everyone.

"Don't worry about it, manager is talking to CEO-nim today. Security will probably be tightened." Hyosung said.

"You're probably right."

So they began practice anew, though they all seemed to be working extra hard to forget about the day's events.

Hana decided to get to bed early and checked her twitter before going to bed. There was amessage waiting for her, from someone. She wondered how they could get past her filters.

I hope you enjoyed my gift. Have sweet dreams.

 

 

Why do I keep being creepy to Hana? I swear she's my bias, but I keep making her suffer a bit. So, sorry. This is later than I wanted it to be, but it's here, lol. I'll start working on the next chapter. Saranghae, my loves!