Oblivious

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MINHEE POV

It’s almost midnight already and Mimi still didn’t call me. Normally she would call me immediately after getting big news or something. Well, things related to Kikwang are one of it.

“Minhee noona…,” my younger brother, Daehyun called. He is my adopt brother actually and he’s 3 years younger than me. “Can you sit? You made me dizzy looking at you walking back and forth like that.”

Oh yeah. I’ve been walking back and forth since I-don’t-know-when. Mimi makes me worry. I stop walking and sit on my bed. “Wait,” I turn my body to Daehyun. “What are you doing here in my bedroom Daehyun?”

Daehyun looks at me in disbelief. “Are you that oblivious noona? I was here since 30 minutes ago to use your laptop and I even asked your permission to use it.”

I frown. Am I that oblivious? Ugh. “Did I allow you to use it?”

He nods, saying yes. “Noona, just call Mimi noona already, trust me, she won’t call you. I’m sure she was still shocked over the fact that the Kikwang name kissed her.”

“Maybe you’re right,” I uttered, tapping my chin. Less than a second, realization hit me. In instant, I turn to Daehyun. “How did you know that?!” I asked, almost yelling.

He immediately covers his ears with his both hands because of my loud voice. “Yah noona! You want omma and Hana to wake up? It’s freaking midnight and almost 12 you know!” he strictly scolded me.

“Oops! But...” I go to him and sit at the edge of my bed which beside him. “How did you know about that?”

Daehyun sighs and turns to the laptop’s screen. “You were talking about that to yourself when I was here. Noona was so loud.”

“Really? You didn’t lie, don’t you?”

“Why I should lie? It’s not like I get something for lying” he rolls his eyes.

I curse my mouth for talking about it loud. Ugh. “Don’t tell anyone about that. Get it?”

Daehyun just nods and continues his work. I trust him. He’s not a naughty brother type.

I take my phone and start to dial Mimi’s number. Guess what? She didn’t pick up the phone! Ugh. After three times trying, still no answer from her.

“Mimi! Pick up your phone!” I mentally yell and drop myself on my comfy bed with frustrated expression.

“Maybe Mimi noona is already died

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter