Double dates

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MINHEE POV

I give why-is-this-guy-at-here look at Mimi and she returns it with sorry-I-don’t-know-about-this look. Ugh, why him?

“It’s Yoseob,” Kikwang said, showing off his smile. “I invited him because I think he and Minhee would make a great match!”

Hearing that making me choked on my own saliva. What?! Doesn’t he know that Yoseob has crush already? Maybe Yoseob didn’t tell him.

“Err...really?” Mimi awkwardly asked.

“Yeah, really. No kidding,” Kikwang replied.

“Can I leave now?” I whispered to Mimi. Her eyes shoot up, looking straight at me.

“What?! I can’t date him alone!” she hissed loudly.

 “Yes, you can.” I was about to leave but Mimi grabs my arm.

“Minhee please! Just this once, I won’t invite you to another double date anymore,” she pleaded, using her sad puppy eyes. I’m defeated. She’s my only best friend in this world. I will hurt her heart if I reject.

“Okay....” I sigh. Mimi smiles and mouths ‘thank you’. The two boys who are watching us since just now slightly frown.

“Are you two okay?” Yoseob asked, raising an eyebrow.

“We’re fine,” I fake a smile. Today is going to be a hurtful day for me if he talks about his crush.

“Let’s go and play!” Kikwang cheered, slips his hand into Mimi’s hand and drag her away. Mimi blushes embarrassingly.

Aww, they’re sweet. How I wish I can be like them.

“Shall we go now too?” Yoseob uttered, smiling.

“Ah, yeah,” I return his smile and start to follow Kikwang and Mimi.

Firstly we play Bumper Car. It is fun. I get to hit their cars –Mimi, Kikwang and Yoseob, a few times. It helps me release stress too. I feel like I become a kid again. I laugh hard when Yoseob pouting because Kikwang hit his car hard.  He is such a kid.

After getting tired from hitting each other’s car, we move to the next place, Haunted House. The Haunted House isn’t that scary but I startle a bit when a ghost comes and scares me.

“You can hold me if you want,” Yoseob whispered to me. I blush. Aish this guy. He makes me blush easily. Luckily the house is dark enough. So, he can’t see me blushing.

 We’re still in the Haunted House. Aish, why the exit is so far away? Out of sudden, a ghost appears from nowhere and it scares me a little. I jump back a bit and unconsciously hug someone’s arm.

 It’s Yoseob’s arm since only the two of us at the back. Kikwang and Mimi are already far ahead. Mimi is screaming so hard and of course Kikwang will hug her whenever she scared. Her voice sometimes is ear deafening. A chuckle escapes from Yoseob’s mouth and that makes me awake from my reverie.

“Yah! Why did you laugh?” I hit his arm lightly. Somehow I forget that we’re still in the house.

“You’re cute…” he uttered softly. That makes me blush again.

We finally out from the Haunted House. The first thing I see is Kikwang is hugging Mimi, trying to calm her. Her face is pale.

“Yah Mimi, are you okay?” I asked after they breaking the hug.

“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter