Give up

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KIKWANG POV

 Fine! I clench my fists tightly.

“I tell you one more time, I love her. Not you!” I shouted loudly at Yunhee which making her shock a bit as I turn to Mimi who’s already in shock state.

I cup Mimi’s face with my hands and mouth her ‘I’m sorry’ before kissing her right on the lips. Mimi who is still in shock closes her eyes and kisses me back.

That’s.....surprise me.

Since she kisses me back, I continue to kiss her, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Mimi put her arms around my neck.

While kissing her, I feel tingly feeling that I’ve never felt before. It’s a blissful feeling. I deepen the kiss as I don’t want to break the kiss.

Her lips are really.....irresistible. I hear gasp sound which I believe it’s from Yunhee. I don’t really care about her now; I just want to kiss Mimi.

Our lips are moving like perfectly for each other. Either she or I don’t want to break the kiss. Finally we break the kiss, catching for air.

I stare at her in disbelief before turning to Yunhee. Her jaw is almost falling.

“Believe it now?” I give her a smirk –cold and devil smirk– and cross my arms. Out of sudden, her tears start to flow down like a waterfall. It breaks my heart seeing her crying.

No Kikwang! She cheated on you! Remember that!

“You’re cruel Kikwang! You’re a jerk! Same goes to you girl!” Yunhee yelled it out, giving a dirty look to Mimi before turning away and leaves.

“Are we done?” I sarcastically shouted to Yunhee, but she doesn’t reply.

Ah my heart, it is hurt. Why did I love that girl? Huh.

I turn to Mimi, who is looking down on the ground, playing with her fingers. She is shy I guess. I clear my throat.

“Um...earlier, you kissed me back. May I know why? Usually if it’s a force kiss, girl won’t kiss back,” I asked, a bit curious about that.  

She looks up; her face is red –she’s blushing.

“Well....umm....there are two reasons. First, I thought you were acting, so, I played along to make it looks real,” she answered truthfully.

“Second?” I’m being impatient now.

“Second, err...should I say this? Um...I kind of like you...” Mimi shyly admitted and blushes madly.

My jaw drops, but less than a second I close it back. “W-What?! Y-You...like me?”

She nods, lowering her head, looking down the ground again. I guess that’s why she agreed to be my fake girlfriend.

“Oh. Hmm, since you like me, would you like to be my girlfriend? Real girlfriend. I’ll try to like you or even to love you,” I asked, hoping a yes from her.

Mimi looks up and stares at me. It looks like she’s going to say yes because I can see her face brighten.

“Really? Hmm....can I give the answer on another day? I need to think about it first,” she uttered, making me surprised. Even though she likes me, she doesn’t accept it right away. That makes me want her to be mine.

“Ah...okay. Let me walk you home,” I said, smiling. Somehow I feel disappointed from her rejection.

“..Okay.”

 

AUTHOR POV

Meanwhile, there are two persons, hiding behind the bushes, peeking or I can say sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter