Dislike

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YOSEOB POV

RINGGG!! School bell rings meaning the school hours ended already.

I look at Minhee who is slowly packing her things and then I bravely approach her table.

“Hi Minhee,” I greeted with a smile. Minhee looks up and flashes a sweet smile at me. My heart starts to beat faster.

Calm down Yang Yoseob.

“Hi Yoseob, you’re not going home?” she asked, continues packing.

“Umm...” I try to find a suitable sentence to say to her.

“Hmm?” she looks at me, curious. Looks like she done with packing.

“I want to walk you home since your best friend is not here. Can I?” I finally asked, lowering my head a bit.

Minhee blinks confusedly for a while before nodding, agree. “Sure.”

 

“What made you want to walk me home today?” Minhee asked while we are walking home.

“Hmm, well, I just feel like want to do so and you’re alone today, so it’s kind of dangerous a girl walks to home alone,” I said, awkwardly rub my neck. She just oh at my statement.

We keep talking but it feels awkward. And then, silence fills both of us and it doesn’t feel awkward at all.

How weird. Finally we reach at Minhee’s house.

“Well, thanks for walking me home today. I appreciate it,” Minhee said, smiling a bit. “Yoseob, you want to come into my house?”

I stun for a while hearing her invitation. Did she just ask me that?

I blink and nod. Wow, I guess my chance is getting wider and wider.

After getting to know her mother, Mrs Park, and her adopt siblings –they’re in the house, I excuse myself to go back home since it’s already late. Mrs Park even invites me for dinner but I kindly reject her offer since I have work to do.

****

“Where is Kikwang?” Junhyung asked impatiently.

I shrug. “I don’t know. I told him that we got dance practice today and must be here at 10 o’clock.”

Currently we’re at dance studio which owned by Junhyung. Actually me, Junhyung and Kikwang are in a dance group called BEST-F which meaning best friends –we’re best friends since we’re little.

Our group isn’t an official group but we do join many dance competitions. And right now we’re waiting for Kikwang. Where he is? He never had been late before.

“Sorry guys I’m late,” Kikwang comes in with a girl clings onto him.

I roll my eyes, annoyed looking at the girl, Kikwang's girlfriend.

“So, why did you late?” Junhyung asked in annoying tone. So, Kikwang explains why he is late.

“Yunhee-ah, you sit here. We’re going to practice for a while,” Kikwang said to his girlfriend. Yunhee nods and takes a seat at a corner.

“Why did you bring her here? You know I don’t like her,” I whispered annoyingly to Kikwang as soon as he approaches me.

“Why not? She wanted to see us, no, me, practice with you guys,” he explained. “Why did you hate her so much?”

“I don’t hate, I dislike her. I. Just. Dislike,” I defended myself and make my way Junhyung.

“Fine then,” Kikwang sighs. After finishing practice, Yunhee offers to treat us meal.

“I’m tired. I want to go home,” I said, stuffing my things into my bag.

“Are you sure Yoseob?” Junhyung asked, raising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter