Tell me

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Yoseob let out a big laugh hearing that. He thinks Minhee is just kidding.

 

"Baby, you're kidding right? Come on, I miss you very bad," he said with eyes full of hope that she is kidding while holding her hands tightly.

 

Her eyes don't show that she is kidding. Her face is so serious until a point that everyone will be silent looking at. That happened to Yoseob.

 

He becomes silent and starts to get nervous. Minhee pries off his hands from hers.

 

"I'm not kidding. You heard it. We're over." Turning her body, she walks away as fast as possible, leaving Yoseob dumbfounded.  Yoseob falls on the floor on his knees. He can't believe the fact that they are broke up.

 

"Why, Minhee? You love me but why did you do this me?" he silently breaks into tears. He loves Minhee. He loves her more than he loves himself.

 

 

Sobbing sound can be heard through the entire room.

 

"Noona. Are okay in there?" Ilhoon asked from outside the room. He isn't able to get into it. It is girl's washroom.

 

With voice cracked, Minhee who is crying since her break up with Yoseob, replies him.

 

"I'm...okay."

 

"Are you sure?" he asked again. Silence.

 

"Noona..?" Still silent.

 

"Noona?" Ilhoon starts to get worry.

 

Crack! The door opens showing Minhee with puffy red eyes.

 

"I'm fine..." she said, lips trying to curve a tiny smile.

 

Ilhoon sighs. "You're not." He then pulls her into his warm hug to comfort. In instant, she hugs him back. Her sobbing become hard again.

 

"I can't Ilhoon. It hurts so much," Minhee admitted, burying her face into his chest.

 

"I know..." he replied, patting her back softly.

 

 

"Man, you look horrible. What happened?" Kikwang asked, sitting beside Yoseob on a bench near the school field.

 

"Minhee...she broke up with me," Yoseob told with head hangs low. Kikwang's eyes go wide.

 

"What?" he blinks a few times. "But...why?" he asked, wanting to know the reason.

 

Yoseob shrugs. "She just...broke it off like that...after not meeting me in only few days."

 

Kikwang sighs. He is still in shock.

 

"Go and ask her the reason. I don't think she dumped you without any reason. I can see that she loves you so much. Love can't faded in just few days. I've experienced that," Kikwang said. "You know, I still couldn't forget my ex-girlfriend. But, I'm trying to. For Mimi's sake."

 

Yoseob turns his head to face Kikwang, revealing his after-crying face. "I know that she still loves me. I'm going to ask her the reason she dumped me but not today. My face looks horrible," he whined.

 

Kikwang let out a chuckle. "Who told you to cry?"

 

"Yah you meanie!"

 

 

Knocks are heard from outside of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter