What?!

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOSEOB POV

Lonely.

Kikwang is not with me right now.

So, I wander around the school searching for him after finishing my lunch but I can’t find him. He was gone since the lunch bell rang.

“Aigoo, just where is he?” I scratch my head and continue to search for him.

While looking for Kikwang, I see a familiar figure leaning to the wall.

“Hey, Kikwang!” I yelled out his name but he doesn’t respond. So, I approach him and I can see that he’s not in good condition.

“Hey Kikwang. What’s wrong?” I asked as my instinct said something had happen. Not good.

“Yunhee....she cheats on me,” Kikwang uttered disappointedly, keeping his head lower, looking down the floor.

I knew it Yunhee is going to cheat on him. I should’ve stopped Kikwang from being in relationship with her.

"Huk huk," I hear sobbing sound. He’s crying. You know, he loves his only girlfriend so much.

I sigh and pull him for a hug. A comfort hugs of course.

“You’ll find a better one later. I’m pretty sure of it,” I said reassuringly and pat his back. Breaking the hug, “you need to break up with her. Yunhee doesn’t deserve for you. Besides, she’s too clingy.”

Kikwang weakly nods in understand. Even though he doesn’t want to break up with Yunhee but she cheated on him.

I knew Yunhee too well yet I let Kikwang dated with her.

She was once cheating on my older brother and I think she would continue to do it. Because of her, my older brother became all gloomy for two years after their broke up. He loved her too much and took almost three years to be happy back.

That’s why I hate her. Yes, I hate Yunhee. But, I don’t want to remember back those painful memories anymore because my older brother already has his own life.  A happy life.

“Stop crying. You look ugly,” I tease and make a face.

“Yah!” he hits my arm lightly.

“Yah! Don’t yah your hyung,” I raise my voice a little.

“Tch, my hyung? We’re same age!” he stated and we burst into laughter.

No one else can understand our conversation. Only we could understand it.

****

“Chill okay. Don’t commit suicide. Get it?” I said and grin.

“Yah! I’m not that desperate to kill myself,” Kikwang replied defensively.

I shrug. “Who knows that if you would do crazy things?”

“No, I won’t.” He rolls his eyes and smiles cheekily.

“I trust you. I got to go. See you later?” I pat his back and get up, ready to walk away.

“Sure…see ya,” he replied, obviously spacing out again.

 

I happily climb up to the rooftop to stalk my crush, again. Hihi.

I see her leaning to the shady tree, sleeping. I shake my head. This girl is always sleeping. I guess her best friend is not there, so I decided to approach her.

Quickly I sit beside her and place her head on my shoulder –well, looks like she almost breaks her neck.

She sleeps like a baby. Well, you might think that she looks worst while sleeping but for me, she looks like a baby angel. I caress her cheeks and examine her sleeping face.

She has thin eyebrows, not-so-long eyelashes, button nose –exactly like mine, chubby pinch-able cheeks and pink lips.

My eyes stop at her lips. The urge of wanting to kiss her again is all over me right now. I unconsciously lean in and place my lips against her.

To my surprise she begins to move her lips. I take the chance to kiss her back. At one point we’re out of breath and I quickly break it, panting for air.

She blushes after that and I instantly kiss her cheek.

“I love you,” I whispered at her ear.

“I love you too,” she mumbled in sleep.

Time to go! I place her head back leaning to the tree and get up. I’m about to leave but then I got an idea. Not so clever idea but still an idea.

I squat in front of her and call her.

“Minhee”

She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter