MiKwang couple

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

“Why did you bring me here?” Mimi asked, looking confusedly at Kikwang.

“I want you to meet my omma,” Kikwang said and smiles sweetly to her.

Her eyes widen and she starts to get panic. “What? Why so soon? Addition, I didn’t wear good clothes.”

“My omma want to meet you!” he said excitedly. He then eyes Mimi’s outfit. “Don’t worry dear. You’re still beautiful in whatever you wear. Trust me.” He flashes his eye smile and addictive smile.

Mimi blushes and hits Kikwang lightly on his arm. “Wait, you told your omma about me?”

“Yeah, but omma doesn’t know that I’ll bring you home today,” he said.

“Oh, okay. Um, Kiki-ah, what if your omma doesn’t like me?” Mimi stated worriedly, fiddling her fingers. Kikwang holds her shoulders with his both hands and makes she looks into his eyes.

“I know omma will like you. From what I told her about you, she was always excited and really wanted to meet as soon as possible. Don’t worry. My omma is a kindest person in the world. She won’t bite you. I promise,” he told and raises his right hand as he is swearing.

She chuckles. “Aish you Kiki.”

He slips his hand into hers and holds it tight. “Let’s go in. I wonder what my omma is doing right now.”

 

“Omma! I’m home!” Kikwang’s voice echoed through his house.

“Oh Kwangie, I’m in the kitchen!” Mrs Lee shouted. Instantly they head to the kitchen. The kitchen is actually full of some vegetables and packets of powders. Mrs Lee is back facing them, cutting something on the kitchen’s counter.

She turns around and surprised looking at Mimi. She smiles, “Kwangie-ah, who is this?”

“Omma, this is Jang Hyunmi, my girlfriend that I told you about. You can call Mimi for short,” Kikwang told and smiles brightly.

“Oh Mimi, you’re so pretty,” Mrs Lee complimented and does handshake with Mimi. Mimi bows a bit and denies Mrs Lee’s compliment saying that she’s pretty. But Mrs Lee insists that Mimi is pretty, so, Mimi has to agree with it.

“Thanks for the compliment Mrs Lee,” Mimi smiles and bows a bit. “Mrs Lee, are you going to make kimchi?” she asked shyly and curiously.

“Yeah, I’m going to make kimchi. How do you know?” Mrs Lee seems a little shocked. She adds, “Usually girls at your age don’t know about this thing yet.”

“Well, I always help my omma making kimchi. So, by looking at all these ingredients, I sort of know what are you going to do,” Mimi replied, smiling sheepishly.  “Can I help you Mrs Lee?”

“Ah, you don’t need to. I can make it by myself. You two go upstairs and have a chit chat,” Mrs Lee pushes Kikwang and Mimi aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter