It's real!

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

Yoseob pulls away to let both of them catch for air. Minhee is blushing madly.

“My first kiss…”

“No, it is not your or our first kiss. I stole it a long time ago,” Yoseob stated, rubbing his back neck awkwardly.

 “What?! What do you mean by that?” she asked, slightly shocked.

“Remember the day you suddenly shouted in the class?”

She nods.

“That day, on the rooftop while you were sleeping soundly,” he smiles sheepishly. 

Minhee has her eyes wide open, “so, it’s real!”

“What is real?” Yoseob frowns, not understand.

“Hm, actually I got a dream that you kissed me. When I awoke, it was just a dream. So, you really kissed me?”

He grins and nods.

“No wonder it felt so real,” she touches her lips, smiling.

“You like it?” She blushes and hides her face.

“Sorry to tell you this. I stole kiss from you many times already.” Minhee lightly hit him on the chest.

“Why??!” she pretends to be mad.

“Your lips are irresistible. It looks sweet and tasty. That’s why I…kissed…you…” he stated sheepishly.

“What if I like someone else?” Minhee narrows her eyes to him.

“No, you didn’t. Didn’t I tell you that I knew that you like me before? And that’s the reason why I dared to kiss you,” Yoseob wiggles his eyebrows.

“So, I’m your crush that you stalked on?”

Yoseob flicks her head and laughs. “Yes, who else?”

“I thought you liked someone else.”

“No, only you.”

Minhee leans in and gives him a longer kiss. “Be mine?” she asked.

“Hey…I was supposed to ask that,” he said, slightly pouting.

Minhee chuckles. “No rules for that.  Again, be mine?”

“Yes.”

And they share another kiss. The Ferris Wheel finally stops moving and they walk out from there, hand in hand.

“Yoseob-ah –”

“Call me Seobie.”

“What?” Minhee blinks, clearly not understand a thing.

“Since you’re my girlfriend now…” Yoseob wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. 

“I want you to call me Seobie, or Seobie oppa or Yeobo also fine.” She blushes and hit him lightly.

“I’ll call you Seobie oppa then,” she said shyly.  

“You made a great choice. I’ve been craving for someone other than my siblings to call me oppa,” instantly he gives a peck on her cheek.

“Yo– I mean, Seobie oppa, let’s go to eat. I’m hungry after playing almost the whole day today.” “Sure, let’s go.” They walk together and get into a café.

Little did they know, there are two pairs of eyes are watching on them walking into the café.

“Isn’t that Minhee and Yoseob?”

“Yeah, that’s them.  They’re holding hands! They’re together already?! That’s fast!”

 “What? Together? How?” 

“Let’s us call them then.”

“Minhee! Yoseob!” Yoseob and Minhee quickly turn around. Both of them gasp looking at the own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter