Mimi

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ne = Yes

 

MINHEE POV

He is…no other than Yang Yoseob. What is he doing here and how?

However, he then shot a death glare to the man. The man leaves in frustration. Well, I could hear his groan.

“Yah, why did you use this shortcut? It’s dangerous you know for a girl like you,” he worriedly said. Yup, he’s really sound worried.

“I-I am l-late to s-school. T-That’s why I-I use this s-shortcut,” I stuttered. Aish, why I am stuttering right now?

“Oh, however, it’s still dangerous for you, plus you’re alone,” he stated, stern.

“Ne, I-I won’t use this s-shortcut anymore,” I stuttered AGAIN.

“Let’s go to school or we’ll be late,” he said and pulls me together. His arm still hooks with mine.

“Ne,” I replied and follow him to school. Oh gosh, I can’t believe that my crush really walk with me and even hook arms.

“T-Thanks for saving me, Yoseob-sshi,” I sheepishly said.

“It’s okay. Drop the formality and call me Yoseob,” he smiles. Oh gosh, cutest smile ever. I feel like want to faint.

“Ne,” I answered.

I didn’t realize that we reach school already. Oh well, I’m with my crush aka MY SAVIOUR, who would realize anything happen around crush? Absolutely not me.

Luckily we didn’t late to school.

“Next time don’t use that shortcut again. It’s dangerous for girls………and guys too,” Yoseob lowered his voice at that.

I chuckle at his statement. He rubs his neck and curves a small smile.

“Um...can I ask you something, Yoseob?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“If you said that the shortcut is dangerous, why you were there earlier?”

“Oh. I saw you went through the shortcut, so I sort of following you. You’re lucky because I was there.”

“Ah, thanks again,” I replied. Yes! I’m super lucky!

“No problem. Just don’t use that shortcut. See you in class. Bye,” He flashes a smile and leaves to somewhere.

I need to tell Mimi about this. This is a good progression. Wait! Didn’t he have a crush already? I mentally face palm.

I skip to class with a thousand disappointments. I poke my head into the class, no sign of Yoseob and Kikwang but there’s Mimi sitting at her place, staring blankly at the window.

I bet she’s done the school project already. I approach her but seem like she didn’t realise my presence. I sit on my place.

“Mimi-ah, I need to tell you something,” I said, but, no response from her.

“Yah, Jang Hyunmi,” I called again, louder. Still no response. I sigh.

“Yah, thinking about Kiki again?” I teased. She never let me call Kikwang with the Kiki name.

She turns to me with a glare. I expect it though.

“YAH, DON’T YOU DARE TO CALL HIM KIKI,” she furiously said. I expect that too. Well, that’s only way to wake her up from staring window.

“I’m sorry. I called you twice, but no response. I don’t have any other way either. Addition, I want to tell you something,” I explained.

“Apology accepted. What is it about?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I walked to school with Yoseob today,” I whispered excitedly to her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter