Cute stalker.

[Series] Secret Kiss | hiatus |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I was supposed to update on Monday but I got hook to Dujun feels by watching IRIS 2 and ended up not updating. Well, here's update. Enjoy reading! ^^ /Dujun is freaking handsome in IRIS 2

 

MINHEE POV

I walk together with Mimi to our own home. We’re best friends and neighbour too. Of course we go home together.

“You want to tell me why did you touch your lips this afternoon?” Mimi suddenly asks.

Wow, she still remembers that. Should I tell her after the heart broken incident? Hmm, it won’t affect anything anyway. So, I tell her everything about the dream, including the kiss. She squeals excitedly after heard about the kiss.

“You know, the kiss felt so real. I could feel his lips. His lips were so soft and plump. You woke me up when I was about to kiss him back,” I pout.

“Sorry for disturbing your sleep and your wonderful dream but study is a must,” she reminds me. I nod with a sigh.

We reach at our home already. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I bid goodbye to her.

“See ya,” she replies and gets into her house.

 

YOSEOB POV

“Do we have dance practice this weekend?” Kikwang asks; we are walking home right now. Wait, we are neither stay together nor neighbour. Kikwang lives a few blocks from my house but we take same pathway to home. 

“Umm, yeah,” I nod.  “Must be at the dance studio at 10 o’clock!”

Kikwang nods, understand.

“Anyway, do you have any idea why did Minhee yell in the class just now?” I ask, a little curious.

He shrugs. “I don’t know, but she looked troubled you know. Seemed like something was bothering her,” Kikwang said. “By the way, yah, what did you tell me after lunch break just now, is it true?” he narrows his eyes.

“Why? You don’t believe me? Did I ever lie to you?” I sternly ask.

“Yes, twice,” he blurts out.

“Oh, really?” I ask in disbelief. He nods. But…when did I lie to him before? I tap my chin.

“Ah, I remember now. Hehe. Sorry. That’s accidental lie,” I sheepishly say. “But, what I told you in the class is true. I’m not lying at all,” I try to convince him.

“The thing that you did is a bit over. You shouldn’t do that YET. But how do you know that, that girl likes you back?” he asks rising an eyebrows.

“I always spying on her, eavesdropping and stalking her. And she always talking about me and why she likes me to her best friend AND she mentioned my name in her sleep,” I explain and smile. Wow, I sounded like a stalker. Ah, never mind.

“Wow, you did a lot. You like her that much huh? Why don’t you confess to her? Since you both like each other,” Kikwang say, raising his eyebrows.

Confess? Actually I have no guts to confess to her. I like her for two years already. No, I don’t like her; I’m in love with her.

She has a cute personality, kind, cheerful and smart too. She has something that makes me fall for her. I don’t think I can explain about the something though because it’s unexplainable. Besides, she never dated any guy in the school. I felt so relieve.

“I’m scared if she rejects me,” I let out a sigh.

“Dude, never try never know,” he pats my back. “But, you just stole a kiss from her. Who know that that’s her first kiss? You HAVE to confess to her,” he gives me a stern look.

“Well, just get into your house. I’m going home now. Bye,” he bids goodbye as I reach my home.

I scratch my head. Well, I did steal her kiss without she knew it.

 

Flashback

I went to rooftop. As usual I went to stalk my crush. She was always there with her best friend. Of course I would eat lunch first before stalking her. I heard she spazzed about me AGAIN. I love to hear when she mentioned me. So cute. After eating, she fell asleep. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter