9 HANDS TO HEAVEN

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               They passed the last days of Jiyong’s vacation in Bali with no burden. Jiyong still has to wait for his interview result, but it was the last thing on his mind right now. Enjoying Bali with Seunghyun was even better now that they could hold hands, stole a kiss every now and then, Seunghyun even carried Jiyong a few times when the younger was too tired to even walk on his own feet. Even the thought of Bom hurting because of their action doesn’t bother Jiyong, he was feeling too happy to have Seunghyun by his side. In the back of his mind, he thinks that he deserved this. On Jiyong’s last night in Bali, when he was packing, Seunghyun knocked the guestroom door. He had forced Jiyong to leave the hotel and just stay with him at the Choi’s residence after Jiyong’s first night in Bali.

               “Oh, Hyunnie,” he called Seunghyun with his new pet name. Seunghyun smiled hearing the nickname. Jiyong was sitting on the floor with his legs folded, suitcase opened in front of him and his stuff all scattered in the room floor.

               “Whooah, what happened here? An earthquake?” he joked, coming in to the room, making sure not to step on anything. The older sat on the bed beside Jiyong, his boyfriend automaticly leaned to his side, to Seunghyun’s leg. Seunghyun levered down to give a kiss to Jiyong’s head, then laugh again when he sees Jiyong frowning, looking at his own stuff.

               “It won’t fit!” Jiyong cutely said. “All the souvenirs, and my new clothes and all my old clothes.. it won’t fit! My suitcase is too small,” Jiyong pointed his large suitcase, probably the largest size for every brand of suitcase. This made Seunghyun smile.

               “Hey, I’m coming with you to Seoul. You can put some of those in my suitcase. It’s still half empty.”

               Hearing what Seunghyun suggested, Jiyong quickly looked up with a smile on his face. “Really? You’ll let me put some of my stuff in your suitcase?”

               “Of course, dear,” Seunghyun laughed at the tone Jiyong was speaking. Cheerfully the younger stood up, bending down to collect the stuff he was going to put in Seunghyun’s suitcase. While humming his and Seunghyun’s tune, Jiyong had only two steps before a pair of strong arms circled his waist, pulling him back to sit on his boyfriend’s lap.

               “Seunghyun Hyung!! Look what you’ve done!” Jiyong worriedly examine the souvenirs he just drop. “What are you – hey!”

               The protest from Jiyong’s mouth got louder when Seunghyun took Jiyong’s hand, preventing him from picking up the souvenirs he just dropped.

               “Aigoo, Hyunnie, you are so so childish, you know. Let me just pack, we have to go early tomorrow. What do you think you are—what is this?”

               A shinning ring with a big ruby stone in the middle of it was hugging Jiyong’s left ring finger. He didn’t realize Seunghyun slipping it there.

               “What do you.. when did you..?” Jiyong stops his struggling. He looked at the beautiful ring with wide eyes, his mouth ajar.

               Seunghyun kissed his boyfriend’s nape, hugging Jiyong’s feline waist tighter. “It’s a family ring. Every in-laws in the family wore it.”

               Abruptly the smaller man in Seunghyun’s lap turned around so that he was twisting his body to face Seunghyun. he had his eyes wider than before, mouth dangling in a not so pretty way, but Seunghyun still find it cute. “I-in laws? Do you mean I—Seunghyun, really?”

               “Yes my darling. Don’t you think I’m a bit too old now to just go out on a date with you?” Seunghyun smiled as he answered Jiyong. he raised one of his hand to cup Jiyong’s red cheek, kissing his button nose lightly. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Jiyongie. I’m ready to spend my lifetime with you. “

               The way the older man said it made Jiyong’s heart clenched. Jiyong had promised he would let Seunghyun go and move on. Just this morning, Seunghyun was still in love with Bom. Just this morning they both were just best friend. How can it change so fast? Is this really the right thing to do?

               “Ji?”

               Seunghyun saw the doubt in Jiyong’s eyes. He shifted, turning Jiyong so now Jiyong was fully facing the older male. Seunghyun tucked a strand of hair behind Jiyong’s ear, then his finger continue to carress that ear. Jiyong closed his eyes at the contact, and when he opened it, there were tears on the corner of his eyes.

               “Are you sure, Seunghyun? Are you sure this will fix everything? Are you sure this is what we want? Are you sure this is the best?”

               Smiling, Seunghyun leaned and drop a peck to Jiyong’s rosy lips. “I don’t know if this will fix everything, Jiyongie. But I’m sure this is what both you and I want. And even if it’s not the best for all ouf us, it will be the best choice for the both of us. Isn’t it enough?”

               Jiyong nod at this, raising his hands where Seunghyun put the ring earlier to examine the golden band circling his finger. “Thank you, Seunghyun Hyung.”

               “I love you Jiyong,” Seunghyun answered him, kissing the other man’s foreahead, who sighed in content and whispered the words back to Seunghyun. “I love you too, Seunghyun. I love you.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~  ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

               They arrived in Korea at noon the next day to Jiyong’s disappointment. He loved his hometown, but Bali has left such a beautiful impression for Jiyong. It was where his love finally found him too. After grabbing a late lunch at the airport, the two lovers took the subway to get to their house. They decide not to tell their parents or Bom and his father about  them gong to Korea together, they both turned off their phone since last night. They nervously opened the door to the Kwon’s residence, hand in hand. Seunghyun had refused to let go Jiyong’s shaky and sweaty hand even when the younger had told him to. He wanted Jiyong to know that their in this together, and Seunghyun is not going to let Jiyong down again. But what they found when they enter the living room was not what they hoped for.

               All of their family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter