Prologue

Jetistal Collections

When I was 15, I met this woman who was in her early 20s. I instantly fell in love with her. I thought she didn't feel the same but boy was I wrong. She confessed to me and we got together. We were together for 2 years until we were caught by her bestfriend, who happened to have a huge crush on my girlfriend and treatened that she'll have my girlfriend arrested for being a pedo if she didn't break up with me and go out with her instead.

 

I was against it you know.. but my girlfriend was afraid.. so one day....secretly..she planned to leave me.. but I caught her..

 

She packed her stuff and never bothered looking at me.

 

She stood up and take her things before walking to the door.

 

Then she finally turned to look at me.

 

"Steph... I'm sorry.." she said, barely above a whisper.

 

I stared at her like a child being abandoned by it's mother.

 

"No.. you're not sorry... if you were, you wouldn't leave me." I said.

 

"I'm sorry..." she continued and I felt my tears fall from my eyes when I saw her cry.

 

"I.. you're too young for me.." 

 

"Then wait until I get older.." I told her.

 

"I'll see... but for now.. goodbye." she said before taking her things and leaving me alone in our bedroom.

 

That was the last time I saw her... until my 20th birthday on August 1st.

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is for my Jeti fans :) It'll be a multi shot ;)