Never stopped loving you Pt.2

Jetistal Collections

She looked absolutely stunning. Everything seem to stop when our eyes connected. She dyed her hair to light brown like how I dyed mine from red back to black. We didn't say anything. All we did was stare at eachother. Then Hara said something to me that made me look away from Jessica.

 

"Stop staring at my girl, kid. You had her but she's mine now." Hara laughed.

 

I was really upset by what she said but instead of overreacting and being a crybaby that I used to be. I looked at her then smirked and cooly said, "As if I care. I don't give a damn about who she's dating or in a relationship with." I know I hurt Jessica but she hurted me first. I took a quick glance at her and saw her staring at me with a sad expression. I looked back at Hara. "Besides, I can get with any women I want but I choose not to because they're all too annoying to deal with." I stated the fact.

 

Hara scoffed while Jessica gave me an "Are you serious?" look and Nicole nodded agreeing with me.

 

"Now if you'll excuse me. I'm kind of late for something." I walked past them cooly.

 

"W..Wait!" Nicole ran up to me and gave me one last hug then she whispers into my ear, "I know Hara's an a** but don't give up on Jessica. I can tell that she still has feelings for you."

 

I smiled at her and nodded.

 

Then I walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks passed and I saw her again at Starbucks. Only this time, she was alone.

 

I tried to hide behind my laptop but she saw me and approached me.

 

She took a seat in front of me and stared at me, waiting for me to look up.

 

"I know you know that I'm here so stop trying to hide from me." she softly spoke.

 

I gulped and lifted my head then looked over my laptop and saw her staring at me.

 

"W..What do you want?" I asked.

 

She raised an eyebrow.

 

"What do I want? Nothing.. I just wanted to see how you were doing." she said.

 

I scratched my head. "Oh.. well.. I'm doing fine so you could leave me alone now." I answered.

 

"You didn't feel sad or empty that I was gone?" she asked.

 

I shook my head.

 

Another lie..

 

"Oh.." she sounded disappointed.

 

"Jessica, I'm really busy. I have to finish my report for class so I would appreciate it if you leave now." I said to her.

 

She glared at me then stood up.

 

"Fine! If you really want me gone!" She hissed and left.

 

I was confused.

 

"Dude, why are you being harsh to your girlfriend?" said a guy.

 

"She's not my girlfriend." I retorted before packing my stuff and leaving Starbucks.

 

I opened the door and as soon as I stepped out of the door, I see Jessica sitting on the ground, hugging her knees.

 

"Hey, get up. You're blocking the entrance." I said loudly.

 

She looked at me and sighs.

 

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" I asked.

 

"You.." she answered.

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes you... How could you not be sad over our breakup?"

 

"I.. was sad.." I answered.

 

"You don't seem like it.. I was really sad about leaving you, Steph... I really needed you and being seperated from you killed me.. I felt stupid for leaving you.." she says.

 

"Too late to turn everything back." I lightly chuckled.

 

"Stop chuckling.. I hate that you could joke around about it when truth is that I really missed you." She stood up and hugged me.

 

I felt my heartbeat fasten.

 

The warm feeling was back and I was enjoying it.

 

"I miss us, Steph.." She mumbled.

 

My arms went around her tiny waist.

 

"I miss us, too..."

 

I remembered Hara.

 

"But...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We can't be together...." I whispered and she hugged me tighter once I let go of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Steph?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Go back to Hara... she's probably waiting for you.." I removed her arms around my neck and gave her a fake smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye Jessica...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I started walking away from her, I heard her shout...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stephanie Hwang! I never stopped loving you!! I've always loved you!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I felt her hug me from behind.

 

"I plan on telling Hara it's over and that it's you that I want to be with." she mumbled.

 

I turned around and looked at her, shocked.

 

"You're not lying, are you?" 

 

She shook her head.

 

"It's always been you, Steph. and you're legal now.. We can be together now."

 

"You're right.. we can.. Just so you know.. I'm not letting you go this time even if you plan on running away from me without telling me." I said, seriously.

 

"I won't run away or leave you again. I love you." Jessica moved closer.

 

"I love you, too."

 

I closed the gap between our lips.