JungCest

Jetistal Collections

"Unnie, i love you... please don't ever leave me." Krystal begged as she hugged her sister tightly.

 

Jessica bit her lip. She wanted to say that she wasn't going anywhere but that would be a lie because she was going to get married soon then she would have to move out and start a family of her own.

 

Jessica and Krystal had a forbidden relationship together for a year but a couple of months ago, their parents introduced a man named Lee Donghae. They wanted Jessica to get married to him and Jessica didn't have any saying. She had to obey them. In a couple of days, it would be their wedding and Jessica wouldn't be called a Jung anymore but a Lee. 

 

Jessica push Krystal off of her and earned a hurt look from Krystal.

 

"Stop Krys, we can't do this anymore. I'm going to be married soon." said Jessica.

 

"Do you  even love him?" questioned Krystal, hurt.

 

"Yes.." but not as much as I love you, Krystal..

 

Jessica does love her fiance because he was nice to her and her family. He helped her when she was down and did everything for her. His touch and kisses were gentle and she felt loved. To get to the point, he stole her heart. However, Krystal was the one who she loved more. She doesn't regret anything. She loved Krystal and she wouldn't regret being her secret girlfriend. She loved kissing and making love to her younger sister. With Krystal, she felt protected and loved. She loved it but it was wrong and they both knew it.

 

"Then I will let you go... if you're happy then I should be happy for you, right?" Krystal faked a smile.

 

Jessica could tell that Krystal was lying.

 

"Krys... you don't have to pretend."

 

"No... I mean it... I'm happy when you're happy.. I guess.. we're really over.." Krystal felt tears forming in her eyes and quickly wiped them off before they rolled down.

 

"Yeah... I'm sorry Krys... I will always love you and I hope that we can go back to being just sisters again." Jessica says hoping that Krystal will say yes.

 

"I.....I just need some time alone, Jess. I'm sorry but I can't go to your wedding." said Krystal, looking down.

 

"Soojung-ah..."

 

"Goodbye unnie..." Krystal got out of her sister's car and rushed into the school, away from her sister.

 

She ran to the bathroom and washed her face but her tears wouldn't stop falling.

 

Unnie... I guess this is goodbye.... I love you... she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

Suddenly, she felt someone pat her head. She looked up and sees her bestfriend, Sulli.

 

"Are you okay, Soojung?" asked Sulli.

 

Krystal sniffed and shakes her head before hugging Sulli and sobbing into Sulli's shoulder.

 

"It hurts, Ssul... it hurts so much.. please make it go away.." she sobbed.