I love my baby sister

Jetistal Collections

Warning: / One-sided

 

Hi, my name is Jessica Jung and this is my story about my baby sister and I. My baby sister's name is Krystal and she's about 3 years younger than me. She's 18 years old and I'm 21. 

 

When we were kids, we used to always fight over childish things and we used to always fight over our parents. Then as we grew older, we didn't bother fighting anymore.. maybe because we grew tired or too busy focusing on other things. We actually started to get along.

 

During her 14 birthday, being a good older sister, I went out and bought her a giant bear and when I gave her the bear, she squealed and  kissed my cheek. It made me blush and I didn't understand why.

 

A year later, I was in the living room, using my laptop, when she walks in with a boy. At this time, Krystal was in the cheeleading team and apparently the boy she brought home was one of the jocks that went to school with us. I remembered that our parents layed straight rules in the house.

 

Rule 1: No boys allowed in the house.

 

Rule 2: No staying out past curfew.

 

There are plenty more rules but I'm not going to name them all.

 

Anyways, Krystal seriously broke the rules.

 

And she kept breaking them even until now and she's just lucky that I'm not telling mom or dad on her.

 

Right now, I'm currently a college student who's still living at home.

 

I was in the kitchen reading a magazine when you know who walks in with her damn cheerleading outfit on.

 

The shirt squeezed her body and the skirt was really short. Talk about being a . That's how I imagine all cheerleaders. They all like to show off their body to men and tease them and stuff.

 

"Hey sis." she says.

 

"Hi." I answered and continued reading.

 

"What'cha doing?" she asked.

 

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked back.

 

I heard her drop her bag onto the ground and seconds later, the magazine is snatched away from my hands and thrown onto the floor then I looked up and saw her glaring at me with her hands on her hips.

 

"Why are you ignoring me? You know I hate it when you ignore me!" she says.

 

"Leave me alone and go take a shower. You smell." I made a disgusted face.

 

"Fine but we're talking in your room after I'm done!" She then runs upstairs and I took this opportunity to get my purse and my keys so I can leave before she's done taking a shower. I seriously do not want to stay here and have a boring chat with her especially since I know what she really wants to talk about.

 

I closed my eyes and remembered what happened last night.

 

Flashback:

 

I just came home from school so I walked up the stairs and went straight to my room. When I got to my room, I saw Krystal reading my diary! 

 

"Yah! You brat! What do you think yo--" I was cut off.

 

"You love me?!" She stared at me in disbelief.

 

I felt scared because she wasn't supposed to know that. I know that I'm sick to have feelings for my own sister but I can't help it. She's just so beautiful and everything.. I actually never been in a relationship before. I don't even know if I'm lesbian or not. She's the only person who I have this kind of feelings for.

 

"I...I don't!" I lied.

 

"Liar! You wrote it here!" She points to my diary and I rushed over and tried to grab it but she pulled it back and then I fell on top of her.

 

*Ba bump*

 

I cleared my throat and sat up and she did to. We were facing each other and my tears were now falling out. I was crying.

 

"I..I'm sorry... I know I'm disgusting and I know that I fail at being your big sister." I said.

 

"J..Jessi.... sis..." she tried to reach out to me but I slapped her hand then I jumped off of bed and ran out of the room.

 

End of flashback:

 

I opened my eyes and noticed that it has passed 15 minutes already and I was still at home. I heard the footsteps coming downstairs and it freaked me out.

 

I took this chance and sprinted out of the house. 

 

I usually don't run but I am today.

 

I got in my car as fast as possible and drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 hours later, I came back home. I remembered that my parents were out of town for  2 weeks so it was just Krystal and I home alone.

 

I felt nervous.

 

When I walked into the house, it was dark. I closed the door and locked it then I made my way upstairs quietly.

 

I headed to my room.

 

I entered my room happily and closed the door, locking it.

 

"Hello Jessica." 

 

I jumped.

 

I gulped and turned my head. There she was, sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

 

"K..Krystal? W..why are you here?" I stuttered.

 

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

 

"Stop acting like you don't know." she accused me.

 

I hung my head low.

 

"Come here and sit beside me." she commanded and I did what I was told.

 

"Now. Let's talk." 

 

"Do we have to?" 

 

"Yes."

 

I can't believe my little sister is commanding me what to do!

 

"Jess, you love me?" she puts her hand on my thigh.

 

I nod.

 

"This is wrong. You know that right?"

 

I nod again.

 

"And you know that I"m straight and that I have a boyfriend, right?"

 

Another nod.

 

I hated how weak I was.

 

Here I was getting my heart hurt by Krystal and I was trying so hard to forget her.

 

"Say something." She begged.

 

"What do you want me to say?" I asked, with red eyes.

 

"Anything."

 

Anything.. huh? I gave her a bitter smile before I started talking.

 

"I know this is wrong. That's why I never told you! Why did you have to read my diary! You want to know something? I never been in a relationship before! I never been interested in anyone before besides you which grosses me out a lot!" I took a breath and continued. "I hate it so much! I know you're straight and that you have a boyfriend and I seriously did try my hardest to get rid of these feelings... but they won't disappear. Look, let's just forget about all of this and from now on, please just ignore me because I can't ignore you." I told the truth. She was my weakness..

 

"Jess.... I...."

 

"Just go back to your own room.. I promise that I will try my hardest to get rid of these stupid feeling. So le--" 

 

I didn't get to finish as she kissed me.

 

I struggled and tried to push her but she was stronger. She broke the kiss and hugged me.

 

"I can't ignore you.. You're my big sis and you mean a lot to me." she whispered.

 

I was completely stunned and confused.

 

'Why did she kiss me? She doesn't even love me like that! Ahh!! She's confusing me!!!!!' I screamed in my head.