Never stopped loving you Pt.1

Jetistal Collections

When I was 15, I met this woman who was in her early 20s. I instantly fell in love with her. I thought she didn't feel the same but boy was I wrong. She confessed to me and we got together. We were together for 2 years until we were caught by her bestfriend, who happened to have a huge crush on my girlfriend and treatened that she'll have my girlfriend arrested for being a pedo if she didn't break up with me and go out with her instead.

 

I was against it you know.. but my girlfriend was afraid.. so one day....secretly..she planned to leave me.. but I caught her..

 

She packed her stuff and never bothered looking at me.

 

She stood up and take her things before walking to the door.

 

Then she finally turned to look at me.

 

"Steph... I'm sorry.." she said, barely above a whisper.

 

I stared at her like a child being abandoned by it's mother.

 

"No.. you're not sorry... if you were, you wouldn't leave me." I said.

 

"I'm sorry..." she continued and I felt my tears fall from my eyes when I saw her cry.

 

"I.. you're too young for me.." 

 

"Then wait until I get older.." I told her.

 

"I'll see... but for now.. goodbye." she said before taking her things and leaving me alone in our bedroom.

 

That was the last time I saw her... until my 20th birthday on August 1st.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

---Flashback (Three days before my 20th birthday)---

 

Ever since my first love, my only love, left me.. I've lost my strengh to love again... I'm afraid of hurting.. I still love her.. They told me that I'm pathetic.. Who are they? They're my friends and family. They said that I'm stupid for loving a woman older than me. They said that I'm stupid for waiting for someone who only sees me as a child.. but I'm not going to be a child in three days.. I'll be an adult, right?

 

They hate her.. they hate my ex-girlfriend who left me because I was too young for her..the woman who left the country to start her new life with her bestfriend/girlfriend/fiance or whatever they are together.. My parents, my siblings, and my bestfriends hated that she killed me, not literally. They said that I've changed. I'm like a walking corpse. I don't give a damn about anyone's feelings.. If I insulted you, hurt you, or done something to piss you off, I don't give a damn.. not like I used to. Life is harsh... but we're still living and it doesn't stop there until you either give up or succeed.

 

"Stephanie, my baby girl, what do you want for your birthday?" asked my mother.

 

I looked up at her with no emotion then shrugged.

 

"Please talk to me... You haven't been talking to us since that woman left you! We miss you, darling. What happened to my sweet Miyoung? I want my little girl back." My mother cried into my father's chest.

 

I sighed and got up from the sofa and walked out of the house.

 

I stopped by the bakery shop and sat down on the bench in front of the shop.

 

There were kids playing around. Families eating ice-cream and couples holding hands... I miss doing that with her...

 

"Fany! What are you doing here?" a voice called out from my right.

 

"What do you want, Tae?" I asked as she sat down beside me.

 

"I heard that you made your mother cry again.. want some?" she offered her chocolate milk.

 

I shook my head.

 

"I didn't want her to cry.." I muttered.

 

"I know. Fany, can't you forget about her? It's been 3 years." 

 

"More than 3 years." I corrected and she sighs.

 

"Oh whatever, Fany! You need to move on! Can't you see?! She left you! She never took you serious! She doesn't love you!" Taeyeon exclaimed madly.

 

"She loved me!" I retort.

 

"Loved! How are you so sure that she still does?"

 

"I don't.." I looked down sadly.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

It was later in the day when I was walking back home after spending my day at the arcade with Taeyeon. I bumped into a little elementary kid who reminded me of someone familiar. The kid looked at me innocently then gave me a toothy grin. 

 

"Unnie, it's me Krystal! Don't you remember me?" she asked as she tugged on my shirt.

 

"Soojung?! Is it really you?" I asked as I hugged her.

 

She nodded and hugged me in return then I pulled away from her and gave her a smile that I've never shown to anyone for a long time.

 

"You've grown so big. The last time I saw you was when you were 6." I said.

 

"I'm turning 10!" She proudly announced.

 

"I know." I pat her head.

 

"Are you here alone?" I asked her feeling worried that a kid her age shouldn't be here alone especially since the sun is setting already.

 

"Nu uh.. I'm here with unnie!" she loudly stated.

 

"S..She's here...?"

 

"Wanna see her?" 

 

"No... I mean... I have to go home..it was nice seeing you again, Krystal." I hugged her one last time and ran home.

 

---End of flashback---

 

 

 

After all these years you left me.. you're finally back, Jessica...

 

I was now wondering around the park where she and I first met..

 

It was my birthday today and I was supposed to spend it with my family at a nice resturant but instead I'm just walking around the park reminscing what we had together..

 

Then my phone rings.

 

I answer it and it was my mother demanding that I head over to the resturant right now because everyone's there waiting for me even though I told them that they didn't have to celebrate my birthday..

 

I put my phone back into my pocket and got ready to go when someone grabbed my arm.

 

"Tiffany......?" called the person holding my arm.

 

I gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nicole?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She grinned and hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god! It really is you! I missed you so much!" she squealed and pecked my cheeks.

 

I was surprised by the kiss.

 

Suddenly, we heard a forced cough that made us turn to see who it was.

 

"I see that you two are going out.. I guess this is good news." 

 

"Hara!" Nicole glares at Hara who happened to be her bestfriend and crush.

 

"Hey Nic, hey kid." she smirked and I noticed the person who she was holding hands with but didn't dare look at the person because it would bring me to tears.

 

"Hi Stephanie..." said the woman who broke my heart.

 

"H..Hi.." I said lowly trying to control myself from crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi.... Jessica......." I said a bit louder before having the courage to look directly at her.