Jeti Story #1

Jetistal Collections

Stephan Hwang...

 

That was the name that had been lingering around in her head. She smiled remembering the time her crush helped her clean up after her cheerleading practice was over. He was sweet and handsome. She always thought that when they're together, they look like the cutest couple ever.

 

She, Jessica Jung, is the school's cheerleading squad's captian. So it means that she's the school's queenka. Her family is wealthy as they are the owner of the Jung Cooperation of designs. However, Jessica is not a snob. Sure she has many fanboys and fangirls and haters but she's a nice girl, although many would disagree due to her cold appearance and ice-princess image. Jessica was also purely gorgeous.

 

Her crush, Stephan Hwang, is a mystery. No one knows of his family background or him in particular. He has lots of fangirls and he's handsome... well, he's cute and he acts girly.. too girly that he makes Jessica giggle all the time when they hung out together after her practices.

 

Jessica gathered up her bag and rushed out of class, making her way down to the front of the school.

 

She smiled widely as she sees him waiting for her in front of the school gate.

 

"Hi Stephan." she said, winking at him.

 

He blushed then smiled back.

 

"Hi Jessi."

 

"Ready to go?" she interwined their hands together.

 

"Yup!" he excitely replied.

 

"Your house or mine?" she asked him.

 

"Hm.... My house?"

 

"Okay baby." she gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

 

His cheeks turned bright pink.

 

She giggles some more before they both head on over to Stephan's house.

 

 

 

**

 

 

"Fany-baby, can I remove your wig now?" asked Jessica, impatient.

 

Stephan or I should say now Tiffany nods and lets Jessica remove the wig from his head. Yes, Stephan isn't a boy but is actually a girl and her name isn't Stephan, it's Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany is the future CEO of the Hwang Coorperation. Her father owns the largest fashion company. Tiffany is Jessica's wife but that's a secret.

 

Jessica embraced the younger girl tightly.

 

"I missed you.."

 

"I missed you, too." smiled Tiffany.

 

Jessica pouts, "Kiss me?" she points at her lips.

 

Tiffany giggles and gave Jessica a kiss.

 

Jessica grins in satisfation.

 

"I'm going to shower." she said and removed herself from Tiffany.

 

"Stay y for me until I get back?" 

 

"I've been y, Jess." Tiffany smirks before she plops herself down onto the couch lazily. 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Then she made her way to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany began reading Jessica's magazine when the door bell rang.

 

She went to open the door and was surprised to see that it was Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon had a puzzled look on her face.

 

"W..who are you? I thought that this was Stephan's house?" she asked.

 

Tiffany mentally scold herself when she remembered that she was no longer wearing the wig.

 

"Baby, who's that?" asked Jessica who had not yet taken a shower.

 

"Jessica?" 

 

"Taeyeon?" asked Jessica, confused. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I.. thought that this was Stephan's house.. I guess I've mistaken." said Taeyeon disappointed.

 

"What made you think that this was his house?" asked Jessica, wanting to know the reason.

 

"I saw him walk in here yesterday!" Taeyeon answered.

 

"So?"

 

"I like him!"

 

"Well, too bad for you. You've got the wrong place. Goodbye." said Jessica, slamming the door on Taeyeon.

 

"Baby, that was mean." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica shrugs.

 

"I don't care. She likes my wife!"

 

"Correction. She likes Stephan, not Tiffany." 

 

"You two are the same person!" Jessica wanted to make it clear to Tiffany that Tiffany was hers only.

 

"Okay.. okay.. Jess, just calm down."

 

"......................."

 

"Please don't be mad at me." Tiffany pouts.

 

Jessica sighs.

 

"Fine.. " then she walks away.

 

"Where are you going?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Back to my shower." said Jessica.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

That night Tiffany kept on teasing Jessica because she thinks that Jessica looks really cute. 

 

Jessica would pretend to be mad but deep inside, she loved being teased by Fany.

 

Especially if it meant that there was going to be cuddling in bed later.

 

"Baby..."

 

"Go away! I'm mad at you!" said Jessica, rolling over on the bed to face the other side.

 

Tiffany felt guilty for teasing her wife.

 

So she hugs her from behind.

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

Jessica smiles.

 

"For?"

 

"For teasing you.." mumbled Tiffany into Jessica's back.

 

Jessica turns around to face Tiffany.

 

"I'm still mad at you." said Jessica, pouting.

 

"Jessi... I'm sorry.."

 

Then Jessica kisses Tiffany.

 

"Make it up to me."

 

And so.. their wild night starts..

 

And the next morning, they were at it again and again.

 

As for Taeyeon, she didn't give up. She waited for the two love-birds to open up the door and explain evverything to her. She made a mental note that Tiffany looked alot like Stephan and she wondered if Tiffany was related to Stephan but she also suspected that Tiffany was Stephan.