Time-machine Pt.2

Jetistal Collections

Back to 2028

 

All of the adults gathered around the basement feeling scared and frustrated. The time-machine disappeared and so did their kids. The Yoonyul and Soosun couples went to the computer to try to track down the machine. Hyoyeon decided to go to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks since she knew that they'll be there for some time. The taengsic couples were worried, not mad.

 

"Taengoo, what if we never see Steph again?" asked Jessica, worried.

 

Taeyeon hugged her wife.

 

"Shh... we'll see her again.. " she whispers.

 

Yoona looks at her unnies.

 

"Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie, we found the location and time period that the machine is in." she said outloud.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon rushed over to see what the others saw on the computer.

 

"They time traveled back to 2012?!" asked Taeyeon, shocked.

 

"No..no..no" mumbled Jessica.

 

Sooyoung stared at Jessica weirdly.

 

Jessica explains, "2012 is when I was pregnant with Steph.. and... Tae and I were so happy to have a family of our own but my manager said that having a child and being a lesbian would make my reputation bad. Tae's family disliked me because of my cocky attitude and my family disliked rich brats. Taeyeon and I thought about abortion. We didn't want our child to grow up being hated by everyone. We thought that maybe having a child should be later on in life but we were already 21! It was complicated then but I"m happy that we didn't have an abortion.. I love Stephanie."

 

"I love Stephanie, too." said Taeyeon.

 

"This is why I really hope that Steph doesn't know of any of this I don't want her to misunderstand..." said Jessica, worried.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the year 2012

 

I heard gasping and chattering around the room. Slowly, I opened my eyes and rubbed them sleepily then I saw a bunch of familiar looking young women looking at me. Krystal yawned and opened her eyes as well then she smiled at me and pecked my cheeks, unaware that we weren't alone.

 

*Ehem* "How'd you two get into our house?" asked my umma.

 

Krystal blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck.

 

I smiled nervously at them.

 

"I...I have the keys." I said nervously.

 

Umma and appa looked at eachother then back at me.

 

"Can we ask you something?" asked appa.

 

"Go ahead." I said.

 

"What's your name?" they asked.

 

"What's yours?" I bravely asked.

 

Umma crossed her arms and sat on the couch opposite from the one I was on.

 

"I'm Kim-Jung Jessica and this is my husband, Kim-Jung Taeyeon." Umma answered with a B*tchy attitude. Is this woman actually the woman who gave birth to me? She's so different! 

 

Then the two other women or should I say girls spoke up as well.

 

"I'm Kwon-Im Yuri and this is my wife, Kwon-Im Yoona." said aunt Yuri.

 

"I'm Choi Sooyoung." smiled aunt Sooyoung.

 

"We met before.. I'm Lee Sunny." said Aunt Sunny, playing on her DS. 

 

"And I'm Kim Hyoyeon." greeted aunt Hyo.

 

Krystal and I looked at eachother then Krystal spoke.

 

"I'm Choi Im Soojung and this is my girlfriend, Park Miyoung." Krystal lied.

 

Everyone looked at me and I nodded.

 

"Oh.. how old are you guys? We're all about 21 and 22." said appa.

 

"We're 16." said Krystal. Now that was the truth :).

 

"Oh.. so your our dongsaengs." said aunt Yoona.

 

We nodded.

 

We're actually your kids from the future! We wanted to scream but we kept ourselves composed and calm.

 

"So did my appa send you two here to spy on us?" asked appa.

 

SPY??!

 

"Y..Yeah?" I lied. Why is grandpa spying on my parents?

 

"Cool." appa replied.

 

WHAT?

 

"You girls hungry? We just finished making dinner." asked aunt Hyo.

 

Krys and I nodded again and we all went to the kitchen and sat down.

 

Umma and appa were feeding eachother.

 

Aunt Yuri annd Aunt Hyoyeon were talking about dancing while they ate.

 

Aunt Sunny was playing on her DS.

 

Aunt Yoona and aunt Sooyoung were eating like pigs! 

 

Krystal whispered into my ears.

 

"I actually want to know what happened in the past.. let's just pretend for a while and see what happens.."

 

I actually want to see how my parents were like and how great or bad their relationship was in 2012.

 

"Sure." I replied and ate like Sooyoung and Yoona but more cleaner.

 

"So you're a shikshin, too!" aunt Yoona excitedly points her fingers at me.

 

"Y..Yeah.." I blushed.

 

"Cute~" Aunt Sooyoung pinched my cheeks.

 

"D..Don't do that.. S..Sooyoung-shi.." Gyah!! It sounds so weird calling my aunt with just Sooyoung!

 

"Just call me Sooyoung. We're friends now." said Aunt Sooyoung.

 

"Kay.." I asnwered.

 

Suddenly Umma stood up and left the room. Appa followed her. 

 

Aunt Yoona smiled at me.

 

"They have some minor difficulties dealing with their relationship." she stated.

 

I frowned.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"Sorry, we can't tell you.. you could ask Jessica or Taeyeon yourself if you want to know." she answered.

 

Then after 10 minutes, Umma came back into the kitchen with appa. They both looked like they cried and they didn't speak a word.

 

"Yah! Sica! Tae! What's wrong with you two?!" asked aunt Yuri.

 

"We're thinking about getting an abortion." said appa.

 

A..Abortion? They.. don't want me?" 

 

This hurted me.. why didn't they want me?

 

"Are you two crazy?! You can't kill an innocent child!" yelled Aunt Sunny.

 

Aunt Hyo glared at umma and appa.

 

Umma started to cry again.

 

"We don't know what to do.. Our parents don't accept our marriage and they don't want us to have a child together!" she sobbed.

 

Krystal looked at me worried.

 

When she saw me hurt, she stood up and boldly said, "You two should really work this out! If you truely love eachother, you would fight for your relationship and unborn child! If you think killing her is the right answer then you're wrong! If you kill her, you won't get to know how great of a daughter she would grow up to be! You won't know how cute she is! You get what I'm saying?" she asked them.

 

My parents looked puzzled.

 

"Her?" They asked.

 

I facepalmed myself.

 

Krystal... you pabo.

 

"Er...I like baby girls much more than males so I tend to use her or she more that he or him." she lied. Good save, Krys.

 

The others stared at us weirdly.

 

I decided to change the topic.

 

"Um... Yuri Unnie?.. I..need to talk ask you something.." I said nervously.

 

Aunt Yuri looked at me with a charming smile.

 

"What is it?" she asked.

 

"I...I need help... Soojung and I.. we did something really terrible and now we help fixing it." I answered.

 

"M..Miyoung, are you sure?" asked Krystal.

 

I nodded.

 

"We have to tell them." I told her.

 

Then I looked at aunt Yuri.

 

"You see.. we didn't listen to our parents.. and now we're stuck." 

 

"That's easy.. just apologize." she said and I sighed.

 

"It's not that easy." said Krystal.

 

"Yes it is." said aunt Yoona. "Just say sorry."

 

"We would if we can but we can't." Krystal replied.

 

"That's why we need your help." I said.

 

Aunt Yuri and aunt Yoona looked at the others then back at us.

 

"What do you need help with?" they asked.

 

Krystal says, "Um.. can you answer some questions?"

 

"Sure."

 

"If your daughter disobeyed you, what would you do?" Krystal asked.

 

"We don't have a daughter." My aunts and parents replied.

 

"Well if you had one." said Krystal.

 

"I would ground her." said aunt Hyoyeon.

 

"I would make her  wake up early every morning and do yoga with me. How about you, Sica?" said aunt Yuri.

 

"I would spank her then tell her that she should listen to me." said umma.

 

My eyes went wide opened.

 

"Just kidding. hehe.. I would never hit my kids." umma laughed.

 

Phew...

 

"Enough girls, let's just eat and get ready to go to sleep." said appa like a boss.

 

"Okay." everyone responded.

 

After dinner, we washed up and we all settled down in the living room with air beds, pillows, and blankets like we're having a sleep over at a friend's house.

 

"You girls seem tired. Go to sleep." said appa.

 

Krys and I nodded and fell alseep.

 

 

 

**

 

 

No one's POV

 

After Krystal and Tiffany fell alseep, the other girls decided to investigate and figure out who the two girls really were.

 

"Hey Tae, Miyoung left her wallet out. Let's take a look." said Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

"Soo, it's not right."

 

"But it's not heavy. I bet there's nothing in here." said Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon sighs and closes her eyes, trying to sleep.

 

Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Jessica were all curious of what Tiffany had in her wallet while Sunny was busy playing on her DS and Taeyeon was trying to sleep.

 

"Open it!" Sooyoung said, impatiently.

 

Yoona opens the wallet hesitately and was shocked to see what she found.

 

When the others saw, they froze. Taeyeon also saw and also Sunny saw.

 

"Those women look like us!" Jessica whispered and everyone nodded.

 

"But they look older and ier!" said Taeyeon.

 

"There's writing on the back!"

 

It says, "Taken in 2027 with my parents, Taeyeon and Jessica." read Jessica, gulping as she stared at Taeyeon.

 

"Who are these girls?" they asked as they stared at  the sleeping Tiffany and Krystal.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany yawned and sat up and rubbed her eyes.

 

 

**

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"What's going on?" I asked. Then I saw them holding my wallet and my picture?! Oh no! This is bad!

 

"Who the hell are you?!" auny Sooyoung freaked out.

 

"I.."

 

"You're from the future, aren't you?!" Aunt Yoona points her fingers at me.

 

What's the use of lying now? I'll just tell them the truth. Hopefully, this won't change the future :(

 

"Yes.." I confessed..

 

They all looked at me with pale faces.

 

"My name is actually Kim-Jung Stephanie and I'm actually your daughter from the future." I said to Tae appa and Jessi umma who were to shock to react.

 

"and Soojung is actually Yuri and Yoona's daughter from the future. Her name is actually Kwon-Im Krystal." I pointed at the sleeping girl who I had just mentioned.

 

Then Aunt Yuri and Aunt Yoona gasped.

 

"You.. mean.."

 

"Yes.. and we need your help fixing our time machine." I said.