I love you..

Jetistal Collections

Hey guys, this is just a very short update to make up the time that I haven't really been updating lately.. I'll be back with Time-machine Pt.3 some other day :) Then I'll really post up a Jeti fanfic.. and I promise that it'll have an happy ending.

 

 

 

 

 

Two years! It's been two years, Fany! When are you going to tell me those three words? I'm hurt..

 

"Jessi? What are you doing?" a voice asked as I hit my head on my desk a bunch of times.

 

"Shut up." I told her. I'm really mad at her right now.

 

"That hurts.. did I do something?" she asked.

 

"Yes." I asnwered and glared at her.

 

She looked frightened but she took a step forward and another and another until she was standing right in front of me.

 

"What did I do?"

 

"You know what you did, Fany!" I accused her.

 

"Huh? What?"

 

"You never told me that you loved me!" I hissed at her.

 

I thought she would at least feel and look guilty but instead she smiled and giggled and earned herself a another deadly glare from me.

 

"Hehe... oh.. but I did tell you that I love you Jessi." she replied, smiling at me then sitting down on my lap and puting her hand on my neck.

 

"When?" I asked, confused.

 

"I tell you every night before going to sleep. I guess you never seem to hear.. so I also tell you that every morning.. but I think you were still half asleep." she grinned.

 

I blushed in embarrassement for falsely accusing her.

 

"Awe.. don't  be so down.. nexy time, I will say them to you when you want me to, not just before sleeping or waking you up in the morning, okay?" She kissed my lips and I smiled.

 

"Can you say it now?" I asked, blushing.

 

She smiled then kissed me again.

 

"I love you."

 

"Say it again."

 

"I love you, Jessi.."

 

"Again.. I want to hear it again."

 

"I love you, Jessica.

 

"Again."

 

"Love you, Sooyeon."

 

"One more time."

 

"I really really truely love you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.. I love you with all my heart.. Forever and always...I'll never stop saying it. I will never let you go.. I love you, baby.." Tiffany sincerely says.

 

Jessica smirks then kisses Tiffany's cheek.

 

"I love you, too." she whispered to Tiffany.