Time-machine Pt.1

Jetistal Collections

2028

 

Hello guys, my name is Kim-Jung Stephanie but I prefer being called Tiffany. I just turned 16 recently and I go to Soshi high school. I'm a senior now. Most of you are wondering how I'm in 12th grade. Truth is that I skipped a grade. I'm smart although I don't seem like it because I'm lazy and always sleep in class. I guess I inherited my mother's genes. 

 

Speaking of mother, I have two.

 

One of my mother is Kim-Jung Jessica :). I call her 'mommy' when I want something, 'mom' when I speak to her in english, or just 'umma'.  My mother is beautiful and she's 37 years old. She's a pretty young mom :). She has brown hair and she is the queen of S-lines. My mother used to be a model. My other mother is Kim-Jung Taeyeon. I usually call her 'daddy' when mom doesn't get me what I want, 'dad' or 'appa'. It's weird, right? She's 38 years old. She has blond hair and she's short :) Actually both of my mothers are shorter than me but they're both really beautiful. My appa is the CEO of the Kim-Corperation. Her company is popular worldwide and so our family is the most wealthiest everywhere especially in South Korea. So it makes me the heir.

 

"Stephie, come eat." my mother called me from the kitchen.

 

When I thought of food, I started to drool. I seriously love food a lot, especially sea food :D.

 

I walked to the kitchen and sat down in front of my appa and umma at the table.

 

My appa's cooking is the best. 

 

I started to eat and eat and eat. Yum food!

 

"Yah! Stephanie Kim-Jung! Eat slowly before you choke! How many times do I have to tell you? Eat like a lady." my mother scolded me.

 

I grinned at her, not listening as always and ate my food and then drank some water.

 

"But umma, appa's cooking is so delicious~" I whinned and she gave me a glare.

 

"I sometimes wonder who you take after." she muttered.

 

My appa chuckled.

 

"Sica-baby, I think she got it from you." appa says and umma glares at her.

 

"I eat with manner and not like a boy." umma retorts, taking my empty plate.

 

"I want more mommy~" I pouted.

 

"No more baby.. you'll get fat." she says and puts my plate into the sink.

 

"Sica, our baby isn't fat." said appa.

 

"Taengoo, that's odd, right? I think she's Sooyoung's daughter." said umma.

 

"Did someone say my name?" asked aunt Sooyoung while walking towards us after entering our house.

 

"How'd you get in?" asked appa.

 

"Your door was unlocked." Aunt Sooyoung answered. "Now why did you mention my name?"

 

"Auntie Shikshin, did you bring me cookies?" I asked her and she nods then gives me the bag of cookies.

 

My umma takes it from me and glares at Aunt Sooyoung.

 

"Stop giving my daughter so much snacks! My poor baby is so unhealthy now."

 

I pouted.

 

"Sorry shikshin #3." said aunt Soo.

 

I continued to pout.

 

"Hey, where's shikshin #2?" asked umma.

 

"Oh, Yoona's coming. She's outside with her wife and daughters." said aunt Sooyoung.

 

"Krystal's here?" I asked, my eyes sparkling in happiness.

 

"Yes, she is here." said aunt Sooyoung.

 

I grinned happily not caring about the cookies anymore.

 

Umma, appa, and Aunt Sooyoung all eyed eachother then at me.

 

Appa ruffles my hair playfully.

 

"You like Krystal?" she teased.

 

I blushed.

 

Umma giggles.

 

"Krystal's a good kid. I approve." she says.

 

Kwon-Im Krystal is my crush. We're childhood bestfriends. She's Aunt Yuri's and aunt Yoona's daughter. She's so pretty. Krystal is the same age as me and she also skipped a grade. Krystal has a younger sister who's 2 years younger than us. Her name is Joohyun or Seohyun but I call her Hyunnie or Seobaby and I call Krystal, Soojung or Krys.

 

Aunt Yuri is y and also Aunt Yoona. Both of them including my aunt Sooyoung used to be actresses.

 

Aunt Yuri is a gym trainer.

 

I also have 2 other aunts.

 

One of them is Kim Hyoyeon. Aunt Hyo owns a cafe. She's the best cheif and her food is fantastic, even more than appa's. Shh... don't tell my appa about this. Aunt Hyo is appa's younger sister. She's also a great dancer. My other aunt is Lee Sunny. She is Aunt Sooyoung's fiance. Aunt Sunny is the shortest one. She's always hyper and she's cute like a bunny. I like her a lot because she lets me play with her games when I spend the night at her house.

 

A few minutes later, aunt Yoona, aunt Yuri, Seohyun, and Krystal came in the house and walked to us.

 

"Soojung-ah!" I hugged her excitedly but she pushed me off and gave me a scary glare.

 

"D..Did I do something wrong?" I asked her. The adults weren't paying attention to us because they were squealing over something.

 

She ignored me and walked to the living room. I followed her.

 

"Soojung~"

 

"What?!" She growled.

 

Yikes! She's pissed.

 

"A..Are you mad at me?" I asked her.

 

"Yes I'm mad at you!" she answered, mad.

 

"Why?"

 

"You kissed Lizzy!" 

 

"No I didn't.." I told her.

 

"You're lying!" She points

 

"No I'm not!" I argued.

 

"Whatever." she crossed her arms.

 

"Soojung-ah.. I'm sorry." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

 

"Me too.. sorry for being mad at you." she whispered.

 

Suddenly our parents, Aunt Soo, and Hyunnie walked to us and we broke our hug.

 

"Kids, we have to tell you something important." said Aunt Yuri.

 

Krystal, Hyunnie, and I waited patiently for them to tell us.

 

"A few years ago, way before you were born, a time-machine was created.. and it was us who created it." said Aunt Yuri, nervous.

 

"You're not lying, are you, appa?" asked Krystal.

 

"No.. it's the truth.. and we're telling you kids that this machine is not a toy. Don't ever play with it and don't use it!" said Aunt Yoona.

 

"If you go back in time and try to change it, you'll mess up the present and maybe future." said Aunt Soo.

 

"It's dangerous so don't even go near it. This is a warning from us. This machine has never been used or tested. It might be deadly. I don't know but just don't think about using it. You might end up trapped somewhere in time and there's no way out of it." said appa.

 

Hyunnie hugged her keroro doll and nodded.

 

Krystal and I looked at eachother then back at the adults.

 

"Okay appa." said Krystal.

 

"Okay." I said with no promise. I actually wanted to see this time-machine thing. It sounds cool.

 

"I'm warning you, Steph. If you use it and get trapped... when we find you, you''ll be in big trouble, young lady." said umma, glaring at me. She knows me so well.. *grins*

 

"Okay umma." I said to her and kissed her cheek.

 

Later that day, I phoned Krystal.

 

"Soojung-ah.. Is your appa at home?" I asked on the phone.

 

"No.. her and umma went to the super-market 20 minutes ago." she answered.

 

"Kay~ I'll be there in 10 minutes!" Then I hung up.

 

I got to Krystal's house in 10 minutes with my bike then I knocked on the door. She opens it and I go in.

 

"Why are you here?" she asked.

 

"Where's your basement at?" I asked her, ignoring her question.

 

"It's down this hall but you need a key." she says.

 

"Found it!" I grinned, holding the key.

 

"Where'd you--"

 

I opened the basement door and she followed me down the stairs.

 

Then we see a weird looked machine. It was on the ground and it looked like a car. It was cool!

 

I sat in it and buckled the seatbelt in the drivers side.

 

Krystal stared at me with wide eyes.

 

"Yah.. they said not to touch or play with it." 

 

"But it's pink~ And it's cool~"

 

Krystal sighs and sat beside me and buckled in her seatbelt.

 

"Do you even know what you're doing?" she asked me.

 

"Nope!" I answered and turned the keys.

 

The car started and a random shiny red button appeared next to Krystal.

 

Krystal shrugs and pressed it. Then a screen pops up.

 

It says "Type in the year in which you want to go." 

 

"2012!" I said and krystal pressed in the numbers and then everything started to shake and we started to glow.

 

It was so bright that we closed our eyes and screamed.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everything started to move extremely fast.

 

And before we know it, the glow and the shaking stops.

 

We open our eyes and we're inside a big room. Me and Krystal unbuckled and got off the seat and stood up. The car or time-machine was busted. It was broken.. great... now how are we supposed to go back?

 

"Where are we?" Krystal asked.

 

I shrugged and opened the door.

 

Me and Krystal took a peek out the door and saw that the halls were huge and filled with fancy stuff.

 

We walked out of the room. Suddenly, Krystal's eyes caught a giant frame on the wall.

 

"Omo! Is that your umma?" she asked.

 

I gasped when I saw a picture of my umma's younger protrait. She looked so young and gorgeous. She still looked skinny and she had blond hair. Smoky hot and y.

 

"It is!"

 

The picture was for gucci and it also had her name.

 

"Jung Jessica." I read.

 

Then we heard music from a room.

 

Krystal and I walked and peeked into the room and saw people dancing. They were practicing! 

 

Omo. That's aunt Yoona, aunt Yuri, aunt Sooyoung, and aunt Hyoyeon! Damn, they look so fit and hot and young! They all know how to dance!

 

"Your parents are cool." I said.

 

"Thanks?" said Krystal.

 

"I think it's best if we don't meet them. We might mess up the present." she added.

 

I nodded.

 

We slowly backed away from the door when someone grabbed our shirts from behind.

 

"Who are you?" said the young girl.

 

She was cute and short like a bunny. She had blond short hair and she looked like..

 

"Aunt Sunny!" Krystal muttered.

 

So.. she's Aunt Sunny? Wow.. she looks playful and still hyper. But her hair is short ..

 

"What was that?" The young Aunt Sunny asked.

 

"Nothing.. au-- unnie." said Krystal and she asked me to play along.

 

"We're lost." I pouted.

 

"I'm the chairman's daughter. This is SM Entertainment so I'll show you around. New trainees?" 

 

"Y..Yeah..." What the hell? Trainee? For what? 

 

"We teach young people and children how to dance, sing, act and model. The 4 girls you saw in there are the best. They know how to act. They were in many sitcoms and dramas and they also are pros at dancing after training as young children." said aunt Sunny.

 

Krystal and I both nodded.

 

"So what's your names?" asked Aunt Sunny.

 

"Uh...Um.." I rubbed my neck nervously.

 

"We're actually not supposed to be here. We'll leave right now." Krystal says and held my hand then we walk away.

 

Young aunt Sunny chased us.

 

"Stop!" she called after us. Krystal and I ran fast down the hall. We didn't know where to go. Suddenly we ran into a young couple.

 

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" It was the my young umma and appa!

 

"S..Sorry." We apologized and duck our heads trying to hide our faces.

 

"Look at us... we didn't mean to be mean... are you girls lost?" asked the younger verson umma.

 

"Y..Yes." I answered.

 

"OMG! She's so cute!" Tae appa hugged me and Jess umma glared at me.

 

"Ap-- Your wife is jealous!" I point at umma.

 

"Oh.. you know? We just got married last month." said appa.

 

"Pst! We should leave." whispered Krystal.

 

But then young aunt Sunny caught up to us.

 

"Yah! Why'd you girls run?" She pants.

 

Krystal and I sighed.

 

"Look.. we would love to answer your questions but we really have to go." said Krystal.

 

"Where?" asked my young version umma, not glaring at me anymore.

 

"Home!" I said.

 

"We'll take you home." said appa.

 

"No.. it's alright.. we'll just go.. " 

 

"Something's not right here." said aunt Sunny.

 

She stared at me for a long time and then she looked at Krystal.

 

"You look like Taeyeon and Jessica!" She points at me. "And you look like Yoona and Yuri!" she points at Krystal.

 

Krystal and I laughed nervously.

 

"Haha... what are you talking about? We don't." We said at the same time.

 

Jessica umma and Taeyeon appa also looked at us and gasped in shock.

 

"You guys do!" 

 

"What's going  on here?" asked the younger aunt Yuri. Behind her was the younger aunt Yoona, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon.

 

"These two girls look like us!" said appa and umma.

 

"They do?" And everyone gasped.

 

"We better go." said Krystal and we ran away. Good thing we're fast runners.

 

We ran out of the building and to the park. Now the neigborhood looks familiar. We're near my house.

 

"This is your fault!" said Krystal. "We almost or might have messed up the present!" she sulked.

 

"Sorry... " I held her hand as we sat on the bench.

 

"I want to go home... but the machine is busted.. we can't.." she frowns.

 

"Krystal.. I'm sorry..." I said.

 

She sighs and then she pressed her body onto mine, hugging me tightly.

 

"Krys...?"

 

"Just let me be like this for a bit..." 

 

"So.. now how will we get back to the present?" I asked.

 

Krystal thought about it then smiles at me.

 

"My appa said that they made the time-machine before we were born right?" 

 

"Er.. yeah.."

 

"We need to talk to them!" she says.

 

I looked at her in shock.

 

"But we'll mess up the future!" I argued.

 

"Fany, this is 2012. We were born in 2013. That means that the time machine might have been created!" she explained.

 

"Ohh.. I see.. we really need to talk to them." I replied.

 

"When?" she asked.

 

I shrugged.

 

"I'm not sure.. when we see them again?" I answered.

 

*Yawns* 

 

"You're tired?" she cupped my face.

 

I nodded.

 

"Then let's sleep." 

 

"Here?" I asked.

 

She chuckled.

 

"Silly... no.. a hotel."

 

I frowned.

 

"We don't have any money."

 

She smirks.

 

"But we do have the keys to your house right?" 

 

"Y..Yeah... you sure it'll work?" I asked.

 

"I don't know. Let's try."

 

We made my way to my house.

 

The house that I live in looked the same even now. I took out my key and inserted it into the doorknob.

 

*Click* The door opened.

 

I smiled at Krystal and we queitly walked in.

 

No one was home. 

 

Krystal and I walked to my room and what we saw were baby stuff as cribs, toy, diapers, clothes, etc.

 

"D..Do you think your umma's pregnant at this time?" she asked me.

 

"Y..Yeah.. " She's pregnant with me.. but when we saw her a while ago, she still looked skinny.

 

"W..Wait, what's today? The month and day?" she asked.

 

"I don't know.." I answered.

 

"Let's just sleep." I added.

 

"Here? What if your appa and umma come home and freak? They don't know us remember?" she panics.

 

"Chill.. one step at a time, okay?" I held her hand and pulled her to the living room.

 

The furnitures looked different. The rooms were arranged differently as well.

 

We both cuddled together on the couch and slowly fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: To clarify everything, This story is told in Tiffany's point of view. Tiffany and Krystal are from the year 2028. They traveled back in time to 2012 through a time machine which their parents warned them not to play with but they didn't listen. And now, they're stuck in the past because the machine is broken and they need help but their parents who are young (in their early 20s) don't even know them.. What will happen next?