Love again

Jetistal Collections

It's now December and Christmas was near. I would always celebrate Christmas with her but this year was different. There was only me.. I moved back to California after we broke up. She stayed in Seoul. Yeah.. I was pretty stupid for loving her too much and working my off just to take her out to a nice resturant in Seoul to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary when she never even appreciated it. While I worked to earn cash just to buy her stuff and take her out on dates, she decided to cheat on me with my best friend whom I asked to take care of her while I'm at work. I thought I could trust the two of them by leaving them alone. i thought my bestfriend would take care of my girlfriend and she took care of her pretty well by sleeping with her! Ugh! I'm so sick of remembering that event! 

 

Jessica. The name of my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about a year and a half ago but I still love her.

 

She was rich. Her whole family was wealthy. I'm from the middle class. Her parents never hated me but they didn't really liked me either. *chuckles*

 

Right now, I'm sitting in Starbucks, drinking my coffee. I am wearing black b skinny jeans and a pink shirt with black converse. My hair is dyed red and straightened. My make-up now making my skin look pure and white. I'm wearing sunglasses to cover up my eye bags. Why? It's because I always over work myself and never get enough sleep. I work in order to forget.

 

I haven't seen my ex-girlfriend or my ex-bestfriend since the day I caught the two of them and broke up with Jessica right on the spot. I remember it like it was yesterday. I came home from work with an engagement ring. I wanted to surprise her and propose to her at dinner. I was planning on waking her up and taking her to dinner then proposing to her in front of my co-workers who wanted to be there as my support and eye-witness but when I reached our bedroom, I heard her moan for someone else.. She was maoning my bestfriend's name! "Ah! Oh my Go- ! Taeyeon!!" she moaned. My heart sank when I saw the scene. My girl was underneath my bestfriend. Both of them . When they saw me, they both realized what they were doing. I smiled bitterly at them then turned around and ran right back down the stairs. She chased me and hugged me from behind. She was crying and begging me to stay and that she was sorry. She was crying! Damnit! I should have been the one crying! but no.. I never cried. I just stood there emotionless. My eyes were dark and I was confused, hurt, betrayed. I broke up with her right then and there.

 

I clenched my fist remembering everything.

 

I sipped my coffee.

 

My hands tapping the mouse that was connected to my laptop.

 

I had to make sure that the files of document that my boss wanted was organized.

 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and decided to check the message.

 

To: Fany Hwang

Unnie, when are you coming back? I miss you already *Pouting* Come here now!

Sent by: Baby Jung

 

 

I chuckled after reading the text sent by Jessica's little sister, Krystal.

 

No, we're not dating.

 

Krystal's like my younger sister. 

 

Although I'm not close with Jessica anymore, that doesn't mean that I'm not close with Krystal. In fact we're pretty close now.  Whenever we're together, people think that we're a couple. She's a mini version of Jessica. The only difference is their personality and Krystal is way ier while Jessica's cute.

 

Why do I keep talking about that stupid ice-princess?

 

I closed my laptop and put it in my bag then went to my car.

 

 

**

 

 

"Unnie! I love you so much! Thankyou!" she squealed and attacked me onto the couch in my office at work.

 

I laughed and patted her head.

 

"Why are you thanking me for?" I asked her.

 

She grinned and showed me her finger and I noticed a beautiful, shiny ring.

 

I gaped at her.

 

She grins.

 

"Sul proposed to me last night!" she said dreamingly.

 

Good Job, Sul... at least one of us is happy.

 

She noticed my mood change.

 

"When are you going to find your own happiness?" she asked.

 

"I was happy Krys..."

 

"Was! What about now? When are you going to move on? There are so many people who would die to be with you.. are you just not going to date and stay single for the rest of your life all because of my stupid sister?" she asked.

 

"Unnie.... Jessica unnie's married." 

 

"When did she?" 

 

"4 months ago.. to this rich man from Canada." she tells me.

 

I hated the fact that my heart still hearts hearing Jessica's name being mentioned. 

 

"Why are you telling me now?" I asked with a frown.

 

"I want you to move on." said Krystal, serious.

 

"How.. do I do that?" I asked hesitately.

 

She smirks.

 

"I'll find you a date." she said before pulling her phone out of her purse and dialing random numbers.

 

I then thought that this can't be good.

 

Krystal's plans were never good..

 

 

 

TBC...