Garden

Flame (Sequel to The Paranormals)

 

“Princess, princess!”

 

Somebody was shaking me while I’m asleep again. Oh gosh, don’t they know that I really hated hate hate that people disturb me when I’m sleeping. They should stop. I turned to my sides and covered my ear with my pillow.

 

“Come on, Princess. It’s been three days since you’re sleeping. Get up and eat, please.”

 

With a groaned I managed to say, “No” and “Go away” but apparently this idiot doesn’t know what I’m talking about. Throwing my covers away, I sat up and forced opened my eyes wide, blinking awhile to adjust to the light.

 

Daehyun appeared beside me. “What, Daehyun? I’m sleeping!”

 

“Princess! You’re awake!”

 

“Of course I’m awake. Now stop pestering me, I’m going to sleep.” I leaned back but he caught me before my head could touch my soft and comfy pillow. Suddenly, I snapped back into reality. Clouds, pillow. Clouds, pillow.

 

Holy , I’m back in Faerie Land! Pushing Daehyun aside, I looked around and realized that I’m back in my room and sitting on my comfy bed. “Oh my gosh, where’s Baekhyun? Where’s my grandfather? And what happen to…Kay?” I threw all these questions to Daehyun and he took a while to process it.

 

With a smile, he said, “Your grandfather and Baekhyun are both fine and well, that Kay has gotten it real bad. She’s going to be executed tonight for possessing the King and the Crown Prince of Winter Court.” Daehyun stated. I sighed, that was good news. But executing her… Killing a person… My head pounded when I thought of that, it’s too evil.

 

“Princess, you can talk and hear now. That’s a relief.” Daehyun beamed. “It seems that Lay’s healing was getting better and better.”

 

I snapped my head toward him. “Lay’s…Healing? You mean Lay healed me? That’s pretty cool.” I replied. “For a gorilla trainer like him. Hmmm.” I stood up and crossed my arms. “Where’s Baekhyun?”

 

“He’s in a meeting with your grandfather, your highness. I’m afraid – ”

 

The door swung opened, cutting Daehyun’s speech and eleven boys jogged in, their faces etched with worries. “JI EUN-AHHHHHHH!” Sehun run towards me with open arms and the rest followed. I swallowed my saliva as the whole bunch of them squeezed me like a ball and in the end we crashed against the floor, but Luhan and Kris managed to cushion my fall greatly.

 

Daehyun lifted me up while I brushed my pajamas. Crossing my arms again, I glare back at them. “What are you guys doing here?!”

 

“Ji Eun-ah! We’ve done wrong, please forgive us!” Xiumin said and he knelt down, showing a sad face. Luhan followed and then Sehun, followed by the rest. I rolled my eyes and raked my hair using my fingers.

 

“What have you guys done wrong?”

 

“We played with Kay and we didn’t know that she’s so evil…” Chen replied, eyes lowered.

 

“Yeah, she was so kind to us and Baekhyun-hyung so I thought she must be a good person too…” Sehun admitted. “She gave me sweets.”

 

“Oh, shut up, that’s not going to help,” Kai hissed and then smiled at Ji Eun. “What Sehun means that she tricked us into believing that she’s a good person! In fact, she’s not!”

 

I laughed at all of them. They are still so immature and childish. “Guys, please stand up.” They listened and were up on their feet after an instant. “It’s not you guys fault. But! For not saving me I’m punishing you all!”
 

“Please punish us, we deserve any punishment that you asked for.” Kris said, his tone serious. The boys looked at him giving the ‘are you kidding’ look. I giggled again and then pulling a straight face.

 

“I want you to…”

 

“To…” they chorused, faces edging toward me.

 

“Get out of my room while I change. When I think of a punishment then I’ll summoned you guys back, okay?” I grinned and waved my hand at them. “Now shoo shoo.”

 

“Aww, why are you like that, come on…”

 

They grumbled like kids, shuffling their feet outside of my room. When the doors are closed I let out a long tired breath. “Phew, that was hard.” Going to my closet room, I realized that Daehyun was still inside.

 

Staring, I tipped my head to one side. “What are you doing here?”

 

“It’s ok, carry on and change, princess. I won’t look.” He smirked.

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!!!” I screamed and he scrambled outside, only his cheeky laughter remained in the room. Leaning against the bathroom door, I sighed. “These boys will be the death of me.”

 

 

**

 

When I was fully and properly dressed like a Princess, I finally could step out of my room and proceeded to find Baekhyun. As usual, my cursing will never stop unless they could freaking change this long and useless hallway of nothingness. I am seriously going to dig the architecture’s eyeballs out for making this redundant hallway that only makes my leg aches from walking.

 

After going through ten minutes of useless hell, I was out in my own personal garden which I call “Princess Garden”. The touch of my beautiful flowers made my day.

 

“Aww, why are you so pretty little tulip.” I cooed as I watered my flowers. Beside me, Daehyun laughed. I glared at him.

 

“What are you laughing at?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Speak.” I ordered. “Or else these are going there.” I lifted my bottle of water and positioned it above his head.

 

“Okay, fine. You’re so cute while talking to your flowers. It’s been long since I last saw that.” He admitted and I blushed, lowering down my bottle.

 

“Aww, you should’ve said that earlier.”

 

“Well,”

 

“Okay, enough. Let me water my babies and then we’ll find Baekhyun,” I said, humming a tune. The next few minutes, Daehyun really didn’t asked me about anything. He just watched as I watered each and ever flower I had. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from behind.

 

“Himchan-ah, it’s that you?”

 

A pair of hand wrapped around my waist from behind, making my bottle drop. I stifled a shriek but relaxed a little when I caught his familiar scent and his gentle, soothing voice.

 

“Morning, baby.” Baekhyun nuzzled against my neck, his hair tickling my ear and my neck. I covered his hands as he rocked me front and back. Leaning against his shoulder, I tilted my head and planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

“What happened to kitty?”

 

He chuckled, “you like that more? Okay - ”

 

“Shush, it’s okay. I like baby more.” I felt the blood shooting up to my face, making my whole face red.

 

“Blushing, baby?” he teased and kissed my cheek. “I like it when you blush. Too cute.”

 

“Stop it, Baekhyun.” I my heels and attempted to hit him in the chest but he caught my wrist and pulled me closer. I stared into his dark brown orbs, taking in those affectionate eyes that seemed to talk whenever I looked into them.

 

“Erm, your highnesses, sorry to interrupt but there’s a guest looking for the Princess,” the head servant said. “Shall I bring him here?”

 

Baekhyun interlocked our fingers and lowers them. “Show him in,” I ordered. The garden doors spread wider and a man, clad in all black stepped in. The sunlight his dark hair, making it seemed to glow and when he shifted his gaze, I gasped.

 

“Holey cheese ballz.”  

 

The man went down the steps, flashing his trademark smirk as he approached towards me. Taking my other free hand, he placed a greeting kiss on my knuckles and lifted his head.

 

“How have you been, My Lady?”

 

Words caught in my throat, but I managed to say it out loud.

 

Are you... “Mr. Vamp…?”

 

 


Author's Note: 

Man... That's ASDJKL

.
.
.

 

Do comment & subscribe! (: