Epilogue

Flame (Sequel to The Paranormals)

 

-Five years later- 

 

A bolt of lightning came zapping across the dining table and slammed against the pillar. Followed by a ball of flame.

 

“Hah! Noona I won! Your lightning is weak! Mehrong!”

 

“No! Shut up! I won! My impact was larger!”

 

“Noona, hyung, you both lost because – ”

 

“Be quiet, Jungie! It’s our business!”

 

“But I was just trying to –”

 

“Kids…” I called but none of these monkeys listened to me.

 

“Omma, hyung bullied me!” Jungie complained and started to wail out loud. His screams pierced into my ear drums. 

 

“We didn’t! Omma, I didn’t!”

 

“Ok, will you kids just be quiet?!” I slammed my hands down on the table, making the food jump up. The servants and butlers jumped in shock too. “Hae Jungie, Hae Woo and Hae Young-ah, you three are the older siblings, why can’t you three just stop fighting for once?” Yea, I kind of forgot to mention that these three kids are actually triplets. And they fight all day.

 

Just kill me.

 

They lowered their head, not trying to defy me. “Look at Dong Minnie and Dong Sunnie, they are a year younger than you and they are so obedient!” Yes, both boys are twins. Fml even more. It’s not done yet. I pointed to the other side of the room where the maids are pampering my three year old and two year old kids. “Eun Kyung and Eun Mi…” okay I didn’t know what to say because they are still small.

 

I sighed. “Ok, fine. Just eat your food.” I dug into my meal. I don’t know if it’s luck or the holy water that I drank five years ago was effective but every year, without fail, I had a child(s). My first job is going darn pretty well and Baekhyun – heck it, he was beyond happy.

 

The dining hall’s door swung opened and the King – Baekhyun darted in with open arms. “My little angels!” he chorused.

 

“Appa!” they shouted. 

 

I rolled my eyes. “Yea whatever, go to your father.” All of them rushed into Baekhyun’s arms. “My precious angels, how are you all?” he ruffled their hair and planted a fatherly kiss on each on their foreheads. I just kept munching on my beef and I don’t know why but they tasted awesome today.

 

“Appa, Omma was scolding us!” Hae Young said. “She doesn’t let us practice our powers.”

 

“Yea, appa! Omma is being a bad girl!” Hae Woo backed his sister up.

 

“Well, well. I’m sure there’s a reason for making omma unhappy, is it? Now let’s eat dinner first and then we’ll play games!” Baekhyun said. He then approached the two little ones in the corner of the hall. “My two cute Prince and Princess.” Eun Kyung and Eun Mi just laughed and continued eating.

 

And finally he went to my side. “And of course my beautiful wife…” he leaned in closer and bit my ear sneakily. I stifled a squeal in front of my children. “How are you, kitty?” My heart flipped. It always does whenever he says that. 

 

“Just eat your dinner, Baekhyun.” I said, pulling his hand to the seat beside me and then I through my gritted teeth. “Not in front of them.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled but he refused to sit. “Always so shy. Anyway, kids! I think I’ll postpone tonight’s playtime to another time ok? I’ve decided to bring your mother out to somewhere fun for the next two days.” Without warning, Baekhyun took my wrist and hurl me up. My fork dropped onto the ground.

 

“Wait, what are you doing?” He entwined his fingers through mine, clearing ignoring me. “Baekhyun, you have plans tomorrow - ”

 

“Yea, but I cancelled it.”

 

I exhaled, giving in to him. “You’re so ridiculous sometimes.”

 

The kids growled but didn’t protest. “So I’ve hired seventeen nannies to take care of you kids in the mean time!” Baekhyun snapped his fingers and the doors opened.

 

“Oh God…” I face-palmed myself as the boys streamed in.The boys that made my life a living hell all the time. But I was grateful for that. Ok scratch that, I was very grateful for their prescence. All of them chose to stay in Faerie Realm and help Baekhyun with his work. And the werewolves - they are official discharge from official duties and if I'm not wrong, I think they have already made their own wolf pack within the City. Baekhyun call the wolf pact 'Hunters'. 

 

“Ahjusshi! Hyungs!” Instantly, my kids forgot their sadness and rushed (again) to the EXO and werewolves boys. 

 

“Your Majesties just have a safe holiday! Leave these to us!” they called out to us.

 

“Yeah! We’re going to have fun! Don’t worry!”

 

“Have a safe trip, my Queen,” Daehyun said softly, giving me a low bow. I smiled at him. Forever faithful. I really hope he finds a mate soon - werewolf or not. 

 

Baekhyun looked at me and cocked his head to one side. “Are you coming with me, or not?”

 

“What can I say, you sneaky fella. That’s why all the children are so naughty. Because they have a naughty father.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Well… I love you too much, that’s why.” Baekhyun winked. “And besides, it’s about time to start on your second Queen duty.”

 

I snapped back. “I have a second duty? Amazing. What, is it to have like dozen babies thing again?” I said as we trotted across the Royal Gardens. The moon was bright today. The brightest I’ve ever seen. Our prescence in the garden seemed to make the flowers looked 

 

Baekhyun laughed again. “Of course not.”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

He stopped walking and cradled me in his arms. Our guards were watching but he didn’t care. Heat rose up to my cheeks. “It’s very simple.”

 

“How simple is simple?” My voice was muffled against his shirt. I hear his heartbeat beating steadily and if I listened even closer, I could hear my heartbeat too; beating at the exact same rate as his.

 

Thump, thump, thump.

 

“To be with me forever, like this.” He said softly.

 

I pulled back, my eyes bored into him. “I’m not going to do that.”

 

His gaze hardened, face darkened. “What?” But softened when he sees me smiling.

 

“Because I already promised to be with you forever, since day one.” I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him softly on his lips.

 

“Love you, my Queen. Forever.”

 

“I love you too,”

 

“Dammit.” Baekhyun suddenly mumbled, breaking the mood. I scowled. 

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“If that duty doesn’t count, it means that I have to think of another one for you.” Baekhyun smirked and I ruffled his hair.

 

“Please, no more Queen duties for now.”

 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, casting a beam at me. “If you say so, kitty,” 

 

 

~*THE END*~

 


A/N: 

Just wanna thank you all, my old and new subscribers for reading this story even though it's crappy and short. 
Really, thank you all for your support! <: 
I hope you enjoyed it! 
This is the end of 'The Paranormals' series and I hope to see you all in my other stories! (: 

Till the next time, 
Andante <3