The Re-encouter

Forever Love

"Miss, you cannot go out!" The eldest maid, Jihyun, raised her voice.

 

"Aww, please. I just want to go to the temple. I promise, I won't be long. Please, Jihyun." Hyunah begged the head of the maid for permission.

 

Jihyun let out a sigh. "Alright. You may go. But please be back home before the dawn, okay?" [insert Infinite's BTD here. LMAO XD]

 

"Yay! That's why I love you, Jihyun!" Hyunah kissed Jihyun left cheek before her left.

 

"Take Jiyoon and Sohyun with you!" Jihyun shouted at her.

 

"I'll be fine alone! Thank you!" Hyunah waved at the pretty maid. "I promise I'll be  back before the dawn!"

 


 

The purple dressed Hyunah sat at the wooden bridge. She was humming happily. She was waiting for her hero to appear.

 

The beautiful sound of the flute was all over the place. Hyunah's eyes widen at the sound with the sweetest smile on her face.

 

There stood the person she had been waiting for. Her hero. Amber.

 

Amber was leaning on her favourite tree as she kept on blowing beautiful melodies from the flute. It had been her routine for almost two years now. After she had finished her labours, she would go to this secret place of her. She was feeling cheerful today and she didn't even know why.

 

"Ah!" A voice shouted as if in pain.

 

Amber turned around only to find the figure of the goddess again. She was astonished. Her heart skipped a beat. It's her. It's Kim Hyunah.

 

"Young miss, what are you doing here?" Amber asked her. She still couldn't believe her eyes.

 


 

Amber applied the mashed herbs onto Hyunah's left ankle. Carefully, she wrapped the maiden's ankle with a handkerchief. Her heart smiled. Even goddess fall, huh?

 

Hyunah's eyes were stuck on Amber. Gosh, how can a girl like you look so charming?

 

"So, what's bring you here, Miss Kim?" Amber asked Hyunah as she finished tightening the bandage.

 

Their eyes met. Hyunah's cheeks exploded with hot colours. "I came to find you and you could just drop the 'Miss'. Hyunah will be preferred." She answered with a wide pretty smile on her face.

 

Amber's heart bloomed with cheerfulness. This goddess could even break a joke. You are totally interesting Kim Hyunah.

 

"What for, miss… I mean, Hyunah?"

 

Her heart was racing when Amber said her name. It had been a while since she felt really happy when people called out her name. But this time, Hyunah felt different. She felt appreciated. "I want you to teach me how to play the flute."

 

"That's it?" Amber blurted. Yeah, like she has other reason to find you, you idiot!

 

"Well, it's part of it. I want to learn things from you."

 

Amber stood up. "I believe you are a daughter of a well-known family from your dressing. You could just hire a teacher to teach you."

 

"It is because I'm a daughter that I couldn't learn a thing." Hyunah's expression went bitter. "When my brothers were reading books, I could only peek from a distance. I could only stay at home doing nothing as brothers went outside to further their knowledge about the world." Her tears ran down.

 

Amber was shocked at her expression. I must have hurt her feelings. "I'm sorry to hear that. Then, shall we start our lesson now?"

 

Hyunah's eyes widen with hope. She wiped up her tears and curved a big smile again. "Really? You will teach me how to play the flute?"

 

Amber smiled back. "More than that. I shall teach you about life."

 


 

Hyunah sure got her eyes on Amber now, doesn't she?

Well, same goes to Amber.

I wonder what is Amber going to teach our innocent Hyunah. Hurm...

I hope Amber will teach Hyunah some skills.^^

Will love bloom between them? Who knows.^^

That's all for now. 'til next time. Bye-yeom^^ ♥