The Broken

Forever Love

 

"What have you done, Miss?" Jiyoon tears ran down her cheeks as Hyunah finished her words. Sohyun was crying, too. They knew that they heard the maiden right but they refused to believe it.

 

Hyunah had no more tears to cry. She gave Jiyoon a faint smile. "I told you. I'm marrying Lee Joon." Her own heart ached at her words. How I wish I could say that I'm marrying you, Amber.

 

Instantly, Jiyoon grabbed the young miss' shoulders. "But Lee Joon is not a good man, Miss! You know he's a woman player! Why did you agree to marry him?" Jiyoon shook Hyunah's body vigorously. "Just please open your eyes, Miss! You're only going to destroy the rest of life if you marry him!"

 

Hyunah looked at the crying Jiyoon. She had grown up together with Jiyoon. They were more than maiden and maid. They were best friends. Hyunah knew that Jiyoon was devastated by her decision. "Destroy the rest of my life?" Hyunah scoffed. "What is life? The only world I have exist no more now. How could I destroy my life when it is already destroyed?" Her eyes were swelling with tears again.

 

Jiyoon and Sohyun was taken aback at her words. "Destroyed? Who had destroyed your life, Miss? What have that person done to you?" Sohyun curiously asked with soaked cheeks.

 

Hyunah turned to look at Sohyun, the youngest maid she had. She was young and innocent. Hyunah did not want to ruin her innocence. I could never tell them that it was Amber. They won’t believe me either. "A bad person," she simply replied. A bad person whom I love so much.

 

"A bad person?" Jiyoon and Sohyun looked at each other. "What did he do to you, Miss? Did he hurt you?" Jiyoon searched Hyunah's hands, searching for bruises or wounds but she could not find any.

 

Hyunah weakly shook her head. Her fingers found their way to her plump lips. She touched her lips as if she could still felt the softness of Amber's lips on hers that she loved so much. "That bad person," she paused. Her breaths became choppy. "That bad person took away everything from me. Everything."

 

The two maids were even confused. "Everything?"

 

Slowly, Hyunah stood up and headed to the window. Staring outside the window, she rested her head on the border of the wooden window. "I have nothing left with me. I lost everything to that person." I lost everything to you, Amber. I gave you everything I have.

 

Jiyoon could feel her body shuddering at her young miss' words. Her eyes widened in disbelief. "No, it can't be. Everything but that. Miss, please tell us!"

 

Hyunah bit her trembling lower lip. "That bad person took away my sallow world away. That bad person taught me everything. Everything that I never learn in this house. That bad person taught me that it is alright to spread your wings and fly. That bad person shone like the moon and took my darkness away." Her heart broken into pieces as she described the person she loved the most. The pieces of her heart shattered and could never be amended again.

 

Befuddled, the two maids looked at each other. The way their young miss described the bad person was not bad at all. "But this person didn't sound bad at all. He taught you everything, right? He's a good person then."

 

"You don't know anything about him! You know nothing!" Hyunah screamed at the two. She broke down again. Her cheeks were soaked by her tears again. And all these tears were because of the same person again.

 

"Miss…" Jiyoon and Sohyun were astounded by their young miss. Never before their decent miss shouted like that. She never even raised her voice to them. Not once. They knew that Hyunah was having a huge breakdown.

 

"That bad person took away my sallow world and threw me into a deep dark endless hole! That bad person taught me to fly but then he broke my wings! That bad person shone like the moon but he disappeared and left me in the darkness again!" Hyunah cried out loudly. She was devastated. Every thought of Amber was torturing her like hell. The image of Amber kept appearing in her mind made it worst.

 

Jiyoon and Sohyun ran to the crying maiden's side. They couldn't control their tears from falling when they saw how sad Hyunah was. They had never seen their young miss cried so hard and loud before. It was terrifying and saddening at the same time.

 

Hyunah leaned her back on the wooden wall tiredly. She was tired of crying but the tears didn't seem to stop falling. She was tired of thinking about Amber but she was the only thing in her mind now. How could she erase the person she loved dearly from her mind? Her world? How could she stop thinking about the person she loved so much when her entire world was revolving around a girl named Amber?

 

"I…" Hyunah opened again. She would tell everything now. "I lost my ity to that person."

 

The two maids covered their mouths immediately as soon as Hyunah finished her words. They cried even harder for Hyunah. They kept on shaking their head, thinking that it was not the truth. "No, Miss, no."

 

A sad smile formed on her face. Hyunah used her fingers to graze against her lower lips. "It felt amazing when our lips were connected."

 

Hyunah's eyes widen as she felt Amber's lips slowly pressing into hers. The light kiss was sweet yet it sent chill to her spine.

 

"Don't say anything more, Miss, please," Jiyoon begged Hyunah. Sohyun was crying so hard that she could not even speak.

 

"It felt amazing when our body brushed against each other," Hyunah continued, ignoring her maid's request. She wrapped her arms around her body. She could still feel the warmness of Amber's body against hers.

 

Hyunah moaned in Amber's mouth when Amber's burning hand touched the skin of her thigh. Amber's hand was caressing her bare thigh, slowly moving upwards.

 

"Miss! Don't say anything more!" Jiyoon shook Hyunah's shoulders over and over again. "Please. Nothing more," Jiyoon pleaded in tears.

 

Suddenly, the door was creaked open. Three pair of eyes looked at the direction of the door. It was the head maid, Jihyun. Her cheeks too were soaked in tears. She heard everything. Everything that came out from Hyunah's mouth just now.

 

"Lead- Leader Jihyun," Jiyoon called her name in her sob.

 

Jihyun carefully closed the door again. She leaned against the wooden door. Her tears ran down again.

 

Hyunah lowered her eyes to the floor. "And it felt amazing when I could imagine his face without looking at him." She remembered every features of Amber's. They were beautifully sculptured and delicate to her eyes.

 

She took Amber's small face in her hands.  She wiped off the remaining water from Amber's face. "You're pretty yourself, too, you know."

 

"Don't you dare to speak another word, Miss," Jihyun said faintly but in strict tone.

 

Hyunah didn't care. She would say everything. Everything except the gender of her lover. No. Former lover.

 

"It felt amazing when I called out his name over and over again, breathlessly," Hyunah continued again. And it felt amazing when Amber called out her name over and over again, too. Hyunah smiled wryly in her tears.

 

"Amber… Amber… Amber…" Hyunah didn't even know how many times she called out Amber's name already.

 

"Miss!" Jiyoon covered her ears. "Miss, please don't talk anymore."

 

"I will say anything I want!" Hyunah shouted at her maids, only making them cried harder.

 

Jihyun stormed toward her Maiden and a swift slap landed on Hyunah's cheek. The head maid just slapped her Maiden. Jiyoon and Sohyun were so astounded by their leader's act. Their eyes were widened at the view.

 

Slowly, Hyunah caressed her cheek. It was the second time. This time it was her maid who slapped her.

 

Jihyun grabbed Hyunah's shoulders tightly. "Why are you hurting yourself like this, Miss? Just why?" Her tears were spilling out heartlessly.

 

Hyunah looked at the maid. The concern in Jihyun's eyes was making her sadder that she couldn't even feel the pain on her cheek any more. "Jihyun-ah…"

 

"Do you think that the bad person will come back to you if you're acting like this?" Jihyun asked her maiden.

 

That question made Hyunah's heart ached. She didn't want to believe it but it was the truth. Amber is a bad person and a bad person won't come back to heal her wound.

 

"And do you think by making decision to marry Lee Joon would make you forget that bad person?" Jihyun questioned her again.

 

Jihyun was absolutely right. Hyunah wanted to take a revenge on Amber by marrying Lee Joon, hoping that Amber would run to her and apologize. But it was just so foolish of her. Amber would not come to her anymore. She won't.

 

"What do I do now, Jihyun?"Hyunah's tears were unstoppable now. Her heart was aching badly.

 

Jihyun wrapped her arms around Hyunah and hugged her tightly. Her heart was hurting so much seeing her maiden like this.

 

Hyunah sobbed harder in Jihyun's embrace. "What do I do now?" I love her so much but we can't be together. What do I do now?

 

 

 


 

 

 

I am tremendously sorry for this freaking late update.

Believe it or not school is really torturing me.

Thank you for still subscribing and for the comments. I really appreciate that.

I think my life is so sad right now that I keep on making the characters in pain now.

I can't help it. Please forgive me, Hyunah. I made you cried so much in this chapter.

Oh and I had written some sudden fics too during the hiatus.

Please read them if you all want to.

 

One Day

&

My Tutor

 

Everyone, please have a good day. ♥