The Encounter

Forever Love

They were heading home. Suddenly, Hyunah heard the most beautiful sound ever. A sound that she had never heard before. Her heart was beating so fast. She stopped walking.

 

'Miss, what's wrong?" The two maids asked simultaneously.

 

"Did you two hear that sound?" Hyunah asked them.

 

The maids shook their heads. "No, we hear nothing."

 

"There is this such beautiful sound but I don't know where it comes from. I will look for it." Hyunah determined to find the source of the sound.

 

"But Miss, it will be dangerous to search." The two maids started to worry.

 

"Just this time, okay? Let's go and find it." Hyunah dragged Jiyoon and Sohyun along with her.

 


 

They walked according to the sound and finally they ended up at a beautiful river. A crystal clear river with beautiful stones. They just couldn't help themselves but to awe at the beautiful view. The sound of the beautiful sound was even clear.

 

From afar, Hyunah saw a figure of a person leaning against a tree. She could see that the person was blowing a flute. Her heart was racing. What is this feeling?

 

Suddenly, Hyunah felt a sudden pain as her left wrist was harshly grabbed. Someone was pulling her.

 

"Hahaha! Got you!" An unknown man laughed evilly.

 

"Let me go, you jerk!" Hyunah struggled to escape. She saw Jiyoon and Sohyun were being captured, too, by another two strangers. "Let them go!"

 

 "Oh no, we won't." He said as he caressed Hyunah porcelain face. "Why don't we have some fun, huh?"

 

Hyunah was too frightened now. "You bad people! Let us go or I'll scream! Help!" Hyunah screamed.

 

"Scream all you want. No one will come to help you! Hahaha!" He grabbed Hyunah's face roughly. "Damn, aren't you good stuff?" He his lips.

 

Hyunah was terrified. Her body was shaking hard and she closed her eyes. "Help! Someone help us!" She yelled so loud as her tears ran down her cheeks.

 

Suddenly, Hyunah felt her face was released by the man. As she opened her eyes, she saw a person was hitting, kicking and punching the three strangers.

 

Jiyoon and Sohyun ran to Hyunah. "Miss, are you, okay?" They burst into tears and hugged Hyunah.

 

Hyunah remained silent as she watched her hero fought the three men.

 


 

The three men were nowhere to see now. They had ran for their life.

 

Her hero bend down to the ground to pick up the flute. The hero stood straight and turned around.

 

There stood the most attractive person she had ever met. Sweaty and dusty yet still so breathtaking.

 

The person walked towards Hyunah. "Miss, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

 

Hyunah just lost her words. She couldn't stop staring at her hero.
 

"Miss?" The person asked again. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, aren't you?"

 

"Huh? Oh me? Yes, I'm fine. Thank you, my lord, for you had saved us from the terrifying danger." Hyunah bowed, followed by Jiyoon and Sohyun.

 

"My pleasure, Miss. The three of you should really go back now. It will be even dangerous later. I shall take my leave now. Goodbye." The person turned around.

 

"My lord, may I know your name before you leave?" Hyunah asked.

 

"Is that even important?" The person replied without looking back.

 

'It is. You are my saviour." Hyunah curved a smile.

 

The person turned around and smiled back at her. "It's Amber. Kuo Amber and I'm a girl. Goodbye." Amber replied and walked from that place.

 

"By the way, I'm Hyunah! Kim Hyunah!" She shouted. Amber only raised her hand.

 

Jiyoon and Sohyun covered their mouths. "Did you hear that? A girl!" They started whispering. "How can she fight like a man? And she's wearing men's clothesand has short hair, too? What is happening to the world now?"

 

Hyunah just stood there. All smiley. Amber. Kuo Amber. I shall remember your name forever. "Let's go back, shall we?" Hyunah smiled and dragged the two maids.

 


 

Her face was stuck in her mind. Amber shook her head hard. But still the image of the beautiful maiden was still on her mind.

 

Kim Hyunah. What a beautiful name. It suited the goddess-like face perfectly. And her voice was more prettier than the sound of flute.

 

Amber hit her head. Stop thinking of her, would you?

 

But she couldn't. Yellow dressed Hyunah was still stuck on her mind. She smiled.

 

"Tonight I'll go to bed with you on my mind, Kim Hyunah. Will we ever meet again? I guess not. I bet you had forgotten me already."

 


 

OMG! That was so close!

Thank goodness our hero arrived! >.<

Woah! Now they've met what would happen next? =O

Hurm... Keep on wondering then^^ 'Til next time! Bye-yeom ♥