The Lie

Forever Love

 

Amber was lost in her own thoughts. She was so confused right now. She didn't know what was the right thing to do.

 

 

"Look here, Kuo Amber. We don't want to give you any trouble and we certainly don't want you to bring any trouble in our family. This is the first and the last warning from us. DO NOT GO NEAR KIM HYUNAH AGAIN. Do you hear me? Or else, you'll lose something valuable."

 

 

Amber could still remember Jaejoong's words clearly. She covered her face. What do I do now? I love Hyunah but I can't let anything happen to my family. Yet, I can't let they torture Hyunah too. What should I do?

 

 

"Amber!"

 

 

Amber's eyes grew big. It had been awhile since she last heard that voice but she could recognize that voice anywhere. It was Hyunah's. She turned around and she saw Hyunah was running towards her. She ran towards Hyunah too.

 

 

They stopped for awhile when they reached each other. Their eyes were doing the talking for them.

 

 

Her eyes. She must had cried a lot. I made her cried. It's all my fault.

 

 

I missed you, Amber. So much that it tortures me.

 

 

They embraced each other tight. Hyunah continued her sobs in her lover's arms.

 

 

It was all my fault. I made a goddess cried.

 

 

Can I just stay in your arms forever? It feels the safest.

 

 

"I'm so sorry for all your tears, Hyunah. It's all my fault." Amber kissed Hyunah's forehead. Is it better for us not to meet each other in the first place?

 

 

Hyunah shook her head. "You are the best thing that ever happened in my life, Amber." With much of sobbing between her words, Hyunah expressed her feelings. Don't say thing like that. It scares me.

 

 

Hyunah lifted her head and looked at Amber. Her teary eyes only see Amber now. Nothing was relevant but Amber for her.

 

 

Amber wiped off her lover's tears. She doesn't deserve this pain. She doesn't.

 

 

"I miss you, Amber. So much that it hurts." Hyunah thumbed Amber's lips before she planted a kiss on her lover's lips.

 

 

Hyunah stopped kissing Amber when she noticed that Amber didn't kiss her back. She pulled her face off Amber's few inches to take a good look at her lover. Hyunah was taken aback to see Amber's expressionless face.

 

 

"Amber? What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me again?" Hyunah asked her. She was scared to death. What is with that face, Amber?

 

 

Amber smirked.  "I'm just so sorry." It is all my fault that you're suffering, Hyunah. I can't forgive myself for thatLet's just end this. I can't take your tears anymore.

 

 

Hyunah cupped her lover's face. "It's not your fault, Amber. It's not."

 

 

Amber pulled away from Hyunah which left Hyunah in shock. "Then who's fault is this?!" Amber shouted. I'm sorry, Hyunah.

 

 

Hyunah's eyes went round. It was the first time she had ever heard Amber raised her voice.

 

 

"Why should I met you in the first place? Why did you go and find me again after the incident that day? Why?" Amber asked in harsh tone. Her heart ached so much.

 

 

Hyunah shook her head. "Are you blaming it on me now? Huh? Answer me, Amber!" Hyunah shouted back at Amber.

 

 

"Yes, damn it! Yes!" Amber palmed her face, trying to endure all the pain inside. "If you didn’t appear in my life, things won't turn out to be this way!

 

 

Hyunah's tears ran down again. She couldn't believe what she just heard. No, she didn't want to believe it. Who are you? Are you even Amber right now?

 

 

"I lived well before you came into my life. After you came, my world turned upside down. And your family blackmailed me!"

 

 

"My… my family blackmailed you?" Hyunah's knees went weak. Her eyes searched the place. What have you done, Mother?

 

 

"Yes, damn it! What have I done to deserve all this? I don't deserve this!" And you don't deserve all the tears. You're suppose to have all the happiness in the world. I want to give you that. But in this circumstances, I just can't.

 

 

Amber sat on the rock and was hiding her face. She was refraining her tears as much as she could. "Just leave now, Hyunah. You don't have to go through all these pain for someone as unworthy as me. You deserve someone who's better." No more tears for me, please?

 

 

Hyunah was down on her knees, kneeling in front of Amber with tearful eyes. She can't believe what she just heard. "I won't go, Amber. I only want you. No one else."

 

 

Amber pushed Hyunah and stood up. "But I don't want you!" She lied. "Just go away, won't you?"

 

 

Hyunah was deeply hurt by Amber's words. She stood up. "You're only saying those to make me leave you, don't you? You love me, Amber. I know!" Hyunah was still trying to change Amber's mind. I know you love me. Your eyes told me so.

 

 

Amber grabbed Hyunah shoulders and looked straight into her beautiful eyes. "I DON'T LOVE YOU! I DON'T LOVE YOU, KIM HYUNAH!" She shook Hyunah's shoulders. "Just snap out of this! I don't love you! Get it?!" It was her biggest lie ever. Her heart was already crying. I really love you, Hyunah.

 

 

A swift slap landed on Amber's right cheek. It did hurt but it was not as painful as Amber's tore heart.

 

 

"That's for making me fell in love with you!" Hyunah shouted. Her heart shattered into pieces.

 

 

Another slap landed on Amber's left cheek. It stung. Amber knew that she had broke Hyunah's heart into pieces with her words.

 

 

"That's for making me thought that you love me too!" Hyunah shouted even louder.

 

 

Amber grabbed Hyunah's shoulder and forced a kiss on Hyunah's lips. Hyunah broke the kiss and slapped Amber again.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing, Amber?" Hyunah asked Amber, furiously. Why are you being like this, Amber?

 

 

Amber gritted her teeth and massaged her cheek. "You don't taste as good as the first time, do you?" Amber was gripping her fist tightly. She knew Hyunah would hate her for saying those. It was just what she wanted. She wanted Hyunah to hate her.

 

 

"What?" Hyunah covered using her hands. She couldn't believe that Amber said those hurtful sentence. "I gave you my ity! And I thought you'll take the responsibility!" Her tears were no way to be stopped now.

 

 

Amber broke into fake laughter. "You're just a naïve rich girl, Hyunah. I don't take things seriously. I'm just playing around. Besides, I'm a girl. I can't marry you." I love you so much that it hurts, Hyunah.

 

 

Hyunah cried even harder. "Then, why did you teach me all those lessons? Why did you bring me to meet your family? And why did you make love to me?" Just why?

 

 

Amber turned her back against Hyunah. "It's called strategy, you foolish girl. So I can get want I want." Her tears ran down. It's because I love you, Hyunah.

 

 

As if a sharpened knife had stabbed her heart, Hyunah's heart bled. "Yes, I'm such a fool to believe you, Amber! I love you too much to see your foul play."

 

 

Amber tried to control her voice from becoming to shaky. "Why don't you just go home and get married to that whatever his name is?" Please don't cry for me again. I'll only bring you pain and tears.

 

 

"No need to tell me that because I am going to marry him! And his name is Lee Joon! Goodbye, Amber! You've been my sweetest memories and also the most bitter. I hope that I'll never see you again." Hyunah told her decision and said her goodbye.

 

 

"I wish you the best then. Farewell, Kim Hyunah," Amber coldly replied.

 

 

Hyunah covered . "I hate you, Amber. I really do." Hyunah said her last words and ran away. I hope you'll live well, Amber. Thank you for the memories and the pain.

 

 

As Hyunah's footsteps were nowhere to be heard any more, Amber fell on her knees, crying as loud as she could.

 

 

"KIM HYUNAH, I LOVE YOU!" She screamed her lung out. Her tears dropped heavily on the ground.

 

 

I am so sorry that I hurt your heart, my love. But it's to protect you and my family. I can't let anything bad happen to you. I can't.

 

 


 

 

Hyunah just pushed the door and barged into her mother's room.

 

 

The Undying Beauty was so astounded by her daughter behaviour. "Kim Hyunah, where did you learn to do that? Is this something you  learn from the boy you told me before? Disgraceful!"

 

 

Hyunah wiped her tears away. "Lee Joon."

 

 

"What's wrong with Lee Joon?"

 

 

"I agree." Hyunah gripped her fist tightly. You made me do this, Amber. You made me do this.

 

 

The big lady's eyes grew large. "Wh…What?"

 

 

"Tell Lee Joon that I'm marrying him."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

*gulps*

....................

....................

....................

....................

....................

Hello everyone! It's bluedragon! Woohoo!

Yeah! I finished my exams and currently on holidays!

Finally, I could update this long-abandoned fic! T^T

I'm tremendously sorry for being away so so long. *bows*

 

To be honest, I can't say anything about this chapter. ;__; (Y'all tell me about it)

This chapter is so dramatic. I cannot. =_____=

One moral value that I need to share with y'all is: *wears nerd glasses*

"Do not make decisions when you are angry"

Just don't, okay?

 

While waiting, why don't y'all check this sudden-fic of mine. ^_^

Until next chapter! PPyong~ ^O^

(p/s: I got this "ppyong" disease from Boyfriend. ._____.)