Please don't go

What is fanservice?

Sorry guys! Haven't updated for a while... And I have a reason! I'AM LAZY~~~cool

UGH, School ! 

 

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

Key’s POV

Onew held me thighter. This wasn’t just an ordinary hug. It was filled with warmth and love.

“Thank you, Onew.” I slightly let go of him. I began sobbing. I didn’t want to cry again so I tried to hold back my tears.

“It’s okay, Kibum-ah. Just cry. Don’t hold it back.” Onew said with a deep voice.

“Jinki… If you weren’t here then… I don’t know… I’m so happy you’re here for me. I’m done loving Jonghyun. He’s not worth it anymore, since he started dating a girl. He doesn’t want me anymore.”

Onew’s POV

What is this happy feeling inside? Why am I suddenly this happy? I’m supposed to be sad ‘cause Key can’t be with Jonghyun anymore. I wonder if there’s anyone who recognizes us. I looked around slowly when my head automatically stopped at one point. I saw a male’s silhouette. I couldn’t see his face because it was already darker outside. Just who could it be? Maybe someone I know.

Suddenly the man began shaking. I let go of Key and stood up.

“Jinki-ah! Where are you going?” Key asked me still sobbing.

I slowly walked towards the dark figure. He was crying, I could hear from his voice… his voice reminds me of someone… I came closer and closer… I wanted to lay my hand on his shoulder but it got slapped away.

“Don’t touch me!” He said.

Now I recognized him. It was Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun? Why are you here?” I asked him.

“That doesn’t matter! What were you doing with Kibum!”

“I was comforting him by giving him a hug, didn’t you see that?”

It’s like Jonghyun didn’t remember he had a girlfriend. It’s not like I wanted to steel Key from him but…

Key looked at us with wide eyes. A frightened look planted on his face. Key shivered. Probably because it’s cold outside.

Suddenly key turned his back at us and ran away with full speed.

“Kibum!! Where are you going!?” I yelled.

-no  answer-

I started chasing him. The only thing I saw was a black running spot. I followed it, as fast as I could. I yelled his name a few times but I didn’t get a answer. I ran and ran, not knowing where I will stop running. I just have to find Key. I want him to be safe.

He kept running and running like there was never an end. Bam. It suddenly stopped running.

I rushed myself towards him. His figure became bigger and bigger, clearer and clearer.

“Stop there! Don’t come any closer!” Key yelled at me.

His legs must hurt from the running. I took in sight a wild river and a frustrated boy standing next to it, making a diving pose. Don’t tell me he’s gonna jump into the water. I bet it’s like 3meters deep.

“Key! What are you doing!?” I tried to come a little closer

“Don’t! I’m gonna jump! Don’t come near me!” Key yelled with a screaming voice.

His face was pale with dark shades under his eyes. What do I do now. There was a strong wind that made me lose my balance. I grabbed a pole next to me which helped me to stand. I tilted my head to look at Key. He was gone.

I began to panic and ran to the river. I stood there for a moment, searching for anything that resembles him. I looked back at the river, staring at the wild waves. Right at that moment, my heart skipped a few beats. I saw two arms hysterically struggling against the waves. It was Key.

I called the police, tears were flowing down, making its own river on the ground.

 The fire department and many police cars arrived. I hope it’s not too late.

I beg you, Kibum. Please Don’t go.