"I have to tell you something."

What is fanservice?

Jonghyun POV:

“Kibum! Please wake up! Kibum-ah! I don’t want this! Just wake up!” I screamed. Seeing Key, lying unconscious on the flour, was like the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I nearly got a heart attack when he fell on the floor. I didn’t know what to do, no one was in our dorm. They all had their schedules. My eyes became watery and my legs were shaking. I gave key one hit in his cheek, my heart hurted by doing these things. Yelling at Key, hitting Key.

“Key! Why are you doing this to me!” I cried out loud.

“Jjong…”  a silent voice was coming from the unconscious body.

I gasped. Eyes wide open. “Key? Was that you!”

“Stop yelling at me.” He said. I could see from his face that he was hurt.

“Are you okay?! Everything alright Kibum?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me Jjong.”

“Don’t lie, I know you’re not alright.” I said a little mad. How could he lie to me? I could see clearly that he was in pain.

Key POV:

A shock went through my body. Yes, I was lying, but I didn’t know he would find out.

“How do you know I’m lying?” I asked curiously.

“Key, you’re my best friend. I know when you’re lying or not.” One tear escaped from his eye. He wiped it away quickly but I saw it. “ Sorry for yelling at you.”

“ Don’t say sorry! I’m the one who did something wrong.”

An awkward silence followed.

“Jonghyun…?” I said shaky.

“What?”

“I think I still can’t walk. Could you please… get me to my bedroom?” Finally I said it. Without saying a thing, Jonghyun picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. My face completely red and my hands still shaking. When we got there he lay me on my bed and gave me a glass of water.

“So why did you collapse? Weren’t you feeling well?”

“I don’t know. It just… happened…” I couldn’t tell him the truth.

Jonghyun bended and landed on my bed. Our heads to a different side. It was the right time to confess my feelings. I opened my mouth: “…”  Nothing came out. I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. Suddenly Jonghyun turned his head to me and looked in my eyes. I was happy to see his beautiful shiny eyes again.

“Kibum, I have to tell you something.”


 I'll update soon! Romantic chapters following :D heart