Don't Expect Me to Make It Easy for You

What is fanservice?

 

Key’s POV

Oh jippy, now I’m in the same dorm with that stupid dino. Seeing him makes me sad enough now. I went upstairs to go sleep because it was already quite late and we had to leave early the next day. When I finally got under my bed sheets couldn’t think straight. Jonghyun was stuck in my mind and I couldn’t get him out of it.

My room was next to his and my bed was placed against the wall who parted our rooms so we could hear every move of each other that we made. Jonghyun normally sleeps fast so he’s probably asleep now. I slowly closed my eyes and departed for dreamland.

Onew’s POV

“Yah! Kibum! Wake up already!” I yelled but it seemed like he was in the middle of a dream. He suddenly moved a bit and opened his mouth.

“Jonghyun~, Let me sleep~” He said with a nagging voice. 

“Key… it’s Onew, not Jonghyun.”

“Huh?” He slowly got up and studied me from head to toe. “I mean Onew! I wasn’t really awake just now.”

“Jonghyun is still lying in his bed. You can wake him up if you really want him that much.” I said and smirked a little. I pulled him up from his bed and pushed him out of his room towards Jonghyun’s door.

“No! What are you doing?” Key shouted.

I quickly opened the door, pushed him inside and blocked the door.

Key’s POV

“Yah! Lee Jinki! Let me OUT!!” I yelled but I didn’t get an answer. I can’t believe he did this to me. Is he trying to make me cry or is he trying to make me fight with Jonghyun?!

“….What’s all that noise?... I’m…trying to sleep here.” Jonghyun said with a sleepy voice. He looked around and spotted me standing by his door.

“It’s not what it looks like! Onew locked me in this room!” I quickly said before he starts asking things.

“Ohw.. okay, then I’ll go back to sleep. Goodnight.” 

What did he just say? Is he blind? It’s so clear outside now and he seriously thinks it’s midnight or something.

“Eh… Do you now it’s already morning?” I asked not too loud.

“Huh?” He said, not moving one bit. I began to get pissed off.

“Just wake up!” I finally yelled. He turned his head to me and shot me a glance.

“I don’t wanna~”  Okay, this is the limit. He’s asking for it. I’m going to yell the sh*t out of him if he still wants to be lazy.

Jonghyun’s POV

I turned my head to the wall and closed my eyes. I actually wasn’t really that tired anymore. I just wanted to play around with Kibum. It’s so funny when his mad or pissed at someone. I pretended to sleep but it stayed quiet for a bit. I kind of wonder where he was… 

“Jong-hyun.” A cold shiver went through my spine when he whispered this nearly against my ear. I turned my head to him and looked at him. He was standing right next to my bed with both hands on his thighs.

“Can you please wake up. NOW.” He shot me a dead glare. I tried to avoid his eyes by turning my head but he suddenly pulled out his hand and lifted my head by grabbing my chin. He was being too scary to look at so I closed my eyes.

“Why did you close your eyes? Do you really expect me to give you a kiss?” I heard him say with a low voice. He let go of my chin and studied me for a while. I have the feeling he totally forgot about me. It’s like we’re just friends… Or no, rather enemies…

He let go a deep sigh and turned his head away from me.

“You really want to make me sad, right?” He said coldly.

“…” I didn’t know what to say.

“You really want to make me mad, right?” His voice was shivering a bit.

“It’s not like that, Kibum.” I eventually said.

“Then tell me how it is. Tell me.” I lowered my head when he said that.

“I… am sorry.” It’s the only thing that came out of my mouth. I didn’t want to say that tough but I just couldn’t find the right words.

“Is that really the only thing you can say? I’m sorry? Well I’m sorry too. For letting you cheat on me.”

“No! Please! I just can’t find the right words to say how I felt.”

“Just…forget it, Jjong… Just forget what we were. You’re obviously happier with you new life.” Those words came hard. He started walking to the door but I didn’t want him to leave.

“Stop!” I blurted out. He stopped walking and looked at me with sad eyes.

“I want you back, Key. I just want you back.” He was a little shocked by my words.

“And how are you planning on getting me back?”

“…”

Don’t expect me to make it easy for you.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Omo, Kibum is not amused~ 
I think Jonghyun has to put in some effort on winning Key back.

But i promise! They will get together very fast! 

 

I should definitely put in some more 2min, right, minho?

I think Taemin wants it too. Right? Taemin?

But don't expect tomuch. .

 

 

Jongkey comes first!

 

Onew approves!

"As long as I have my Chicken~"